main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Share your headcanons!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gruntz, Aug 6, 2018.

1. P4KISTAN

P4KISTAN Jedi Master star 1

Jun 3, 2013
    In the years preceding EP VII the Republic was plagued with infighting between member states due to the decentralized setup. Think of the RL Cold War and how countries on the 'same side' (UK and Argentina in this case) fought over the Falklands.

SpecForce Trooper and Daneira like this.
  2. Villains are made not born also this is a headcanon thread

3. JediBatman

JediBatman Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2015
    Fair enough.

Lord Sith Harloxzz likes this.
  4. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    After the Second Galactic Civil War, Luke Skywalker gave Jacen Solo’s Jedi lightsaber to Tenel Ka. She kept it as a memento of the good man she’d loved. When it came time for Allana to begin her Jedi training, Tenel Ka gave Jacen’s lightsaber to her. As a way for her to connect with the good man her father has been and for her to redeem the weapon.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  5. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    I like this, only one thing, no redeeming the weapon needed. Jacen died a good man. Jaina is the one who was dark, pretending to be a Lightsider while doing assassinations.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  6. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Eh, I have to disagree with you there. Caedus died taking one step back into the light. But he still stood in the dark when his life ended. That stains darkens him for the next couple years.

Until Zonama Sekot calls his spirit from Chaos in 45 ABY and re-embodies him, so he can help defend it from the One Sith. Jacen fights as a Jedi again and dies a second time, this time fully redeemed.

Caedus’s penultimate act on the Anakin Solo was to snap a defenseless Isolder’s neck. Don’t think you can say he was on the Light Side there. He takes one step back towards the light, but it’s not enough to save him before Jaina’s blade cuts through his heart.

7. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013

Well, at least Jaina was darker than him as a coldblooded assassin. He was en route back to the light, even if not there yet. She wasn't at all.

8. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Not a headcanon I came up with but I saw a tweet of it so I'm making it my head canon

9. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Jorg Sacul is a pilot in Dave Filoni's Mando series X-Wing squadron and needs a cameo in the future.

MercenaryAce and QuinlanSolo like this.
  10. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Make him the wing commander...not just part of the squadron. Could have Trapper Wolf reporting to him.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Daneira and ColeFardreamer like this.
  11. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    There’s a “Jaster Mefake.”

MercenaryAce and Golbolco like this.
  12. Jedi Comedian

Jedi Comedian Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2012
    Yeah, but Boba's voice only sounds like that some of the time. Depends which Palpatine Vader spoke to that day. ;)

Vialco, QuinlanSolo and PCCViking like this.
  13. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Jelucan becomes something of a boom planet after Jakku and the final fall of the Empire. The mines remain in production but with ecological laws in place to prevent further pollution while there is also environmental clean up. As well there are dozens of land grants to people like Ciena's mom who were falsely imprisoned and they become productive livestock ranches providing more economic growth.

JediBatman likes this.
  14. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Zannah smokes cigarettes.

Alpha-Red likes this.
  15. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Corrected.:p

On a different note, having recently watched TCW I can't help but feel the origin of all life Yoda went to in season six is somehow related to Zonama Sekot.
    Maybe it's just cause i'm reading the end of NJO now, but the fact that life Emanates from within the planet just caught my eye. Never considered it before.

ColeFardreamer likes this.
  16. Jedi Comedian

Oct 27, 2012
    [face_shame_on_you] Don't tell tales darklord.

PCCViking likes this.
  17. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I don’t get it.

18. Jedi Comedian

Oct 27, 2012
    I just thought that the way you posted that short little snippet without any more context, and the fact that it was about smoking cigarettes, sounded like a little kid tattling on someone else. :)

Daneira likes this.
  19. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    I heard she went to first base with someone once.

Jedi Comedian likes this.
  20. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Mon Mothma was for a long time critisized for her "Many Bothans died..." speech because she neglected all the non-Bothans involved in the missions that gave their lifes likewise. After formally apologizing despite recognising this bitchery as semantics used to attack her political standing by her rivals within the Alliance, Mon Mothma walked right into their trap. The proud Bothans treated her apology as an insult to their sacrifice and species and removed themselves from many positions and support roles. While still fighting alongside the Rebels against the Empire, they became so shadowy and reclusive amonst themselves that some new recruits joked they had never seen a Bothan alive and that if you see one, you die. They are so good at spywork they literally can become shadows better than a Defel might. Even the Bothan senator only appeared via a shadowy hologram, demanding Mon Mothma take back her apology, which to this day she didn't.

Once she might, the Bothan people will be seen again. Until then, people keep speculating which of the various rumored looks might be their actual one.

21. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I didn’t intend that. My idea is that she smokes to manipulate men.

22. Jedi Comedian

Oct 27, 2012
    Oh I know. Just a friendly little joke. :)

darklordoftech likes this.
  23. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I picture Set Harth seeing Zannah stand there in black clothing with a cigarette burning between her lips and being unable to take his eyes off her.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  24. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Bes'kar is the Mandalorian word for Phrik.

They absolutely refuse to acknowledge this no matter what kind of chemical analysis one provides as evidence.

25. vstarvan

vstarvan Jedi Master star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    Chiss sky-walkers losing their powers with age is a product of their culture, not anything biological. The overly-clinical approach to studying third sight and absence of any spiritual guidance, combined with the social presupposition that their powers will inevitably fade, is what causes younglings to lose touch with the force as they get older.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Daneira, Chris0013, Vialco and 2 others like this.