main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Share your headcanons!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gruntz, Aug 6, 2018.

1. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Well Shira Brie alias Lumiya could be a Clone or twin of Mara or Mara is the Clone of her. I discussed lots of parents options for them pages back. Like Jenna Zan Arbor. Etc. And Callista Ming in Cray Mingla's Body, well... Would a Potential child be Luke & Callistas or regardless of Soul taking a new Body, Cray's genetically.

Luke's best love remains Jem Ysanna. (Or Leia, who he never truly got over her being his sister...)

What would you do with Luke's Loves and flings?

As for Mandos, Adoption culture allows for any retcon imagineable regarding Relations. Which characters or Clans specifically did you want me to look at?

Clan Vhett / Fett? Or Clan Viszla / Vizla? Cassus Fett as ancestor to the Concordia Vhett/Fett Line?

If assuming canons hint at members of House Viszla sneaking into the Jedi Temple to free the Darksaber refers to TOR MMOs Shae Viszla during the sacking of Coruscant, then Tarre Viszla the first Mandalorian Jedi Knight has to have existed between KOTOR and TOR. After Mandalore Canderous Ordo and his followers helped and befreiended the Jedi thx to Revan.

Edit:

Luke's Loves may be combineable maybe, some at least, if assuming Lumiya Cosplayed some or tricked him.

How many redheads did he date? Mara, Shira, Gaeriel, Teneniel, Taa, Jem, ...

Gesendet von meinem FP3 mit Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    Golbolco likes this.
  2. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Just keep Luke away from the Weasley family. :p

3. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Redheads are his poison. And they die after he kissed them...

Brown ones are his curse turning either out to be related to him or otherwise unsuccessful loves with hurt, i.e. Teneniel (redbrown lol poisoncurse Combi), Callista (Cray was blonde but Hair turned darker after posession), Alex Winger, etc.

Blondes are his flings with not much serious like Deena Shan, Tionne (silverblonde), etc.

Now i need a full list of his ladies by haircolor lol...

And why did he never date Winter before Tycho got to her? Closest he could find to Leia, lol. Awkward though!

PCCViking likes this.
  4. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    At least Luke would've had more than one kid.

JediBatman, K2771991 and PCCViking like this.
  5. K2771991

K2771991 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 21, 2019
    He got pretty close to one of them on Crait:p

6. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Nightmare fuel some slashfic author surely will tackle now!

But, in a more serious question, could any character from Legends exist in canon but genderbent to the other sex? Would this even be interesting to explore and if so for who? And in light of the LGBTQ+ interest, a character who had his sex changed post birth at some point?

male redhead Mara Jade?

female Baron Soontir Fel?

female Xizor?

female Inquisitor Halagad Ventress (instead of Ventor)?

bring on your proposals!

MercenaryAce and K2771991 like this.
  7. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    Give TROS Rey is sort of a genderbent Ken at this point, and I've always thought Hux could *broadly* be considered a canon equivalent to Daala.

Dawud786 and PCCViking like this.
  8. Golbolco

Golbolco Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2016
    With adjustments to his backstory, Hux could easily be Tarkin and Daala’s illegitimate son rather than Brendol Hux’s son with a kitchen woman.

ColeFardreamer and K2771991 like this.
  9. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    I think i stated this in this tread a while back, but my headcanon is actually that the "kitchen woman" IS Daala (in Legends she was assigned menial galley duties before Tarkin discovered her), just in canon she attended the Arkanis Academy instead of Carida and had an affair with Brendol rather then Tarkin.

Golbolco and ColeFardreamer like this.
  10. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Crimson Dawn was Black Sun's former enforcement arm (like Los Zetas to Gulf Cartel).

At the start of the High Republic Era agents of influence provoked a civil war between Mandalorian clans to
    temporarily neutralize their threat to the Galactic Republic.

11-4D had been supporting Palpatine's clone body for 31 years, successfully escaped Exogol after the battle.

11. Ackbar's Fishsticks

Ackbar's Fishsticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2013
    Yeeeessssss.

I'd love to see that mob war portrayed onscreen.

ThisIsTheWay and MercenaryAce like this.
  12. Dream-Thinker

Dream-Thinker Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2020
  13. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    These TIE Fighters and the X-wing their chasing that appear as easter-eggs in ATOC...
    [​IMG]
    ...are actually Advanced Project Ships flying in a mixed CDF patrol squadron with a Z-95 Headhunter*. The Advanced Project Ships are also the fighters seen with the Acclamators and the possible Mandator in the Legends comic Nomad.

*Regarding the Z-95s in canon, the "classic" Z-95s from SW Commander are "Z-95 Mk I" Starfighters, while the TCW Z-95s are "Z-95 Mk III" Fighters, with a unseen Mk II version representing a evolutionary "missing link" between the two.

Oggem, you monster![face_laugh]

Umak Leth oversaw the construction of Palpatine's fleet of Xyston-class Star Destroyers, and Palpatine's intended offensive against the fleet (that the Resistance and Lando's coalition halted in TROS) was code-named Operation: Shadow Hand (his original intent, as of the start of the film, was for Kylo to command it).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  14. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    That would still raise the question of what a bunch of military-grade starfighters are doing flying around in civilian traffic lanes... [face_thinking]

15. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    That sounds like a crazy story in itself!

K2771991 likes this.
  16. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    Like I said, they were on patrol; there's enough going on on Coruscant that you'd probably have military craft doing regular sweeps of important "skyways" - heck, my city has a small civilian airport and no nearby military bases, yet we still get air force craft flying overhead semi-regularly in the same airspace that the airport uses for takeoff and landing.

Dream-Thinker likes this.
  17. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    -Darren Flet, who is indeed the minor character from the Republic comics (as suggested by the wiki article) is a Hoopaloo.
    -This character, this character, and this character are all the same species.
    -In the Droids episode "Across the Roon Sea" there is a scene in which Mungo and the droids are bartering with two aliens, one of which is identified as a Lutki. However, it isn't clear which one that is. I think it's the smaller one, with the other one being a Sarkan.
    -The badass Imperial lady from The Mandalorian is from Irff. She hates her homeworld.
    -Despite some tensions, the Proliferan Empire ended up signing several non-aggression pacts with the New Republic and were pretty content not to bother each other...until the Swarm War.

MercenaryAce likes this.
  18. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    This planet was Eadu.
    Kir Kanos was the first Master Instructor of the Imperial Knights.
    The Empire of the Hand's merger with the Fel Empire was a large factor in the Empire's eventual parity with the Galactic Alliance.

19. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
  20. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    I read on the internet today that the Dark Forces / Jedi Knight series featuring Kyle Katarn is Star Wars version of Kill Bill. I never before realized how true this is and cannot unsee now a recut movie version of those games in true Tarantino storytelling style as Kyle takes out Jerec and his death squad minions one by one closing on on the big bad all the while various flashbacks reveal his past and Jedi heritage.

Are there other headcanons as to what style you imagine certain stories adapted into visually? I mean, not alter any story but only adapt existing material with the usual directors choices of what to show and reveal when how etc. the style of the movie, visually, color palette, etc.

I mean if Rogue Squadron can be Top Gun and Wraith Squadron is the A-Team,... any other inspirations or perfect fit comparisons?

21. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    It's a very far out comparison, but I've hear the idea that the Republic Commando novels are essentially Twilight in Star Wars. An adaptation taking that concept literally would be hilarious.

22. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Those Clones and Kal certainly took the Game "kiss, marry, kill" way too seriously!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  23. SWTOR and NSW are the same era

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2021
    Golbolco likes this.
  24. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    I don't even know if I want to google "Star Wars NSW" just to figure out what that abbreviation is referring to...

25. Kadar Ordo

Kadar Ordo Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 9, 2021
    New Sith Wars, I believe.