main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [She-ra's new Foe] - Princess of Power Adventure

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    If you like what I have so far, and you wish to be notified of updates, Please post here, or PM me to be put on my updates list.

Chapter 1

Jason Jenkins sat in his room, reading a MOTU comic, when suddenly, a bright light flooded the chamber. Jason fainted, and was wrapped up in the strange bright light. The light transported him far from Earth to a planet called Etheria. When Jason awoke, he found himself looking into the faces of Hordak, the ruler of Etheria, and Shadow Weaver, his Sorceress and servant.

"Greetings, new Hord Warrior," said Hordak to Jason. Welcom to your new home.
    "I must be dreaming," Jason said, rubbing his eyes. Hordak grinned and laughed. "I assure you, young man, you are not dreaming," he said with his eyes fixed on the newcomer.
    "We know all about your love for the Horde, Jason," said Shadow Weaver calmly. "How?" Jason asked with a puzzled expression on his face. "I have a demention crystal," replied Shadow Weaver. It allows me to look into any world in the universe. Jason trembled.
    "What do you want with me, Hordak?" Jason asked, ignoring the sorceress and looking directly into the evil Etherian ruler's eyes.
    "You will learn all about that tomorrow," answered Hordak. He pointed to a Horde trooper, and spoke with authority. "Show him to his chambers."
    "Rest well, Jason," said Shadow Weaver. You have a busy day tomorrow.

Chapter 2

Meanwhile, Princess Adora and her horse, Spirit were racing against Bow and his horse, Arrow. Adora allowed Bow to stay ahead for a while.
    "Adora," said Spirit. We're not going to let them win, are we?
    Adora laughed. "No, of course not, Spirit," Adora replied.
    Spirit broke into a gallop, and they passed up Bow and Arrow, reaching the gates of Castle Bright Moon first.
    "We won,!" exclaimed Adora.
    "Hey, Adora, that was sneaky," Bow said as he rode up beside her.
    Both horses walked slowly for a short while, then they stopped, and Adora and Bow dismounted.
    Leaving the horses outside the gates, they entered, and began walking toward the castle.

A tall, handsome man with black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, wearing a white T-shirt and dark blue pants with black socks and shoes approached them. He was armed with a silver-bladed sword and a freeze ray.

2. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I used to love She-Ra when I was a kid.
    I like the beginning. Is Jason special in some way? I hope he doesn't stay with Hordak.

Would you PM when you update?

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hi prj1! Please read the reminder about Fandom Tagging and edit the title accordingly.

Thank you!

4. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    I did the best I could with editing the title. I don't know what else I can do to it.
    Feel free to PM ideas and suggestions to me.

Yes, Ceillean, I will PM you when I update.
    Your question will be answered later on in the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.