main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Shoes that Fit Charity event Murphysboro Illinois Nov. 3

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by rodan70, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Greetings neighbors! Just wanted to pass an invitation to the Shoes that Fit Charity event in Murphysboro Illinois on Saturday November 3rd. We'll be showing The Empire Strikes Back @ the Liberty Theater. Shoes that Fit is a non for profit charity that buys Shoes, Coats, exct. for needy kids in the local area. We showed A new hope last year and we were a sellout. there wil be 2 showings this year. We would love it if you would join us. The kids love seeing the costumes and you don't wanna dress up, come anyway! We all love meeting new Friends who love and enjoy Star Wars. Have Any questions, pm me or email me at rodan70@hotmail.com

2. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh sounds fun. I will mark it on my calender and see what the weather is doing that weekend. :D

3. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    How many costumed folks will be attending from the Carbondale FF?

Sounds like it's for a good cause, I'll check my calendar.

4. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    All of the costumed members that we have will be there. and we've also got a few new ones, too. It's a good cause and it's the Empire Strikes back.

5. Imperial_Sniper

Imperial_Sniper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2007
    ooo! ooo! provided i can find a ride (and i'm not doing anything that weekend) i've made some improvments to my trooper armor, and it sounds fun! ^_^ now if i can only engineer a way to eat popcorn while wearing the helmet... o_O

6. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    Sounds like fun! Dressing as Darth Maul, The Straw is my best friend. Hope to see you all there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.