main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Should Ayrshire compete in the Euro championships?

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by SCOTSSITHLORD, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTSSITHLORD

SCOTSSITHLORD Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    Following Herr Bert's jammy draw with an island which shouldn't trouble Arran at football, is it time Ayrshire went it alone?
    Are Killie and Ayr United, and most importantly, Auchinleck Talbot, having their proud reputations damaged by association with a bunch of jumped up, over paid jessies, who can't beat a team one step up from Andorra and the Vatican city?
    As an occasional member of the tartan army, I now realise why most fans enjoy the odd libation before a match, in future before visiting Hampden, I'll ensure any pub I visit is serving quarter gills, as it's the only way I'd be able to get through ninety minutes of torture with a glaikit grin on my face.

2. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    Damn. You beat me to it!

I was going to post a thead about the worst international football team I've ever seen! ;)

Of course... that'd have nothing to do with me being an English bastard! LOL - but at least we beat teams of the calibre of Faroe Islands!!! :cool:

//awaits beatings from MrDD...

3. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    :mad:

Administers gentle beating, bearing in mind that Az is a delicate southern flower
    :D

4. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.