main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Should the live-action series introduce new creative material?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by InterestingLurker, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Should the writers come up with something creative that hasn't been recycled in the EU before? I mean, like stuff besides the Mandalorians, Nightsisters, Jedi or Sith? After seeing stuff such as Embo and the Malevolence or reading about the planet that's always dark, Umbarra(which is going to make an appearance in S4 of TCW), I really would like it if the writers got a little more creative themselves and introduced stuff that hasn't been shown in the GFFA before. Or perhaps they could flesh out obscure stuff from the EU, such as the Sun Guard, the Terror Troopers, or the satellite galaxies. Maybe delve into stuff that was only mentioned, such as the Whills of the Force.

All I'm saying that we need something different. Thoughts?

Since the topic of this thread is a little too general, it's probably best to move it to the thread GGrievous recommended. -BC

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    http://boards.theforce.net/live_action_clone_wars_classics/b10467/28646663/p1/?601

3. EstarGuars

EstarGuars Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2011
    You can discuss that here

EDIT: You won this time GGrievous :p

4. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    I feel compelled to reiterate my adoration of Sun Guards and Terror Troopers. :p Obscure EU elements FTW!

However, they're right. This could go in the official LAS thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.