main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Showing the true power of Anakin and Mace

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by yoshifett, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r8hitman

r8hitman Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2004
    People keep saying that but I dont think the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel was that good anyway....I never looked forward to it (and I've been a StarWars fan for a LOOOOOOOONG time) and the duel just wasnt that exciting to me. It actually kept frustrating me every time they switched from Sidious/Yoda to show it, so I think the only reason that people are really stuck on Obi-Wan/Anakin is because they've waited for so long to see it.

And if that's the case then NOTHING could have overshadowed it, and I think that Lucas shouldnt have "limited" himself by trying not to "overshadow" this particular duel.

Mace vs. Anakin would have been cool and made more sense IMO.

2. Obi-Wan-1000

Obi-Wan-1000 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005

By episode 4 Obi-wan is around there level in power. The only reason he is not as powerful as them by episode 3 is because he is more younger and Anakin is the chosen one so his power grows fast.

Any other more experianced fighter can beat Anakin, But Obi-wan's victory against Anakin is a fair win. Every where I read sayes that Obi-wan won against Anakin.

One of the reasons Count Dooku beat Obi-wan was that he was more experianced and he was his master's master. Jango broke through Obi-wan's defence because Jango had all of his blaster's and Boba was trying to blast him with the slave 1 ship no jedi can block all of that not even the strongest jedi can. Obi-wan's victories are not from luck they are from the will of the force.

He is one of the top fighters in the order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.