main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Shrunken Jedi's Fan Art (Updated 7/27/09 Leia Sketch)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ShrunkenJedi, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    TheOnlyJediPrincess: Thank you so much! Yeah, I thought the idea of it was sweet, too. [face_love] Just the idea of Anakin and Luke having a normal family life and Anakin and Obi-Wan not estranged... :)

Glitbiter: Thank you! I liked the composition a lot, too. :) As I said on dA, the Anakin was by far the hardest since I had to match the style and lighting and had no reference for an older Anakin and had to age him. I'm really glad the emotion came through, especially! Thanks again!

2. FurryDuck

FurryDuck Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    I can't say I venture into FanArt very often (though I should!), but I followed a link in your profile to this thread and I had to comment. I'm certainly no artist but I absolutely love your style, even after only looking through one or two pages of this thread. You have some incredible pieces. Keep up the good work! I'm going to continue looking through your art now :) .

3. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    FurryDuck: You're so kind! Thank you for looking through the thread, and I'm really glad you enjoy my style. I enjoy making art, so I certainly will keep it up-- especialy when I get comments like this! [:D]

4. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    Quick sketch of Mara from Sacrifice from the Fanart Class thread on forced perspective...
    [image=http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n238/shrunkenjedi/Mara.jpg]

5. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    And a cover-page I drew to go with my 'senior thesis'... yes, it is Star Wars related! ;) : http://shrunkenjedi.deviantart.com/art/Custom-Cover-Page-83708635

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I've missed so much work in here!! :_| I just love the "Sacrifice" drawing of Mara--you did a great job capturing the movement in the figure, and the likeness to that cover image is terrific! And your "cover" for your thesis is darling!! I wish you the very best of luck with that (and what a great way to put "your artistic 'stamp' on it!" =D= ;) )!

FF

7. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    FF! Thank you so much! [:D] Yeah, I've been busy :p I actually had my last meeting with my faculty committee about my project today, and they approved it. [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.