main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shutting Down Threads Unfairly- something all too common here

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Anakin_Solo02, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Solo02

Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    Darth Attorney closed down my Solo Siblings Fan Club thread- why?. you said to use the anakin, jaina and jacen threads, but what about the kyp/jaina thread? or the jag/jaina thread? or the han/leia thread? or the ATF, Anakin and Tahiri forever thread? why mine and not theirs? These are all great threads, and you shouldn't close down any of them.

Why did you close down the FADC- Fans Against Dead Chewbacca? You said to use the Chewbacca fan club. well, there is an anakin solo fan club, but there is still the FADA, Fans against dead anakin! Please explain why you shut down my thread, first of all, why you didn't shut down the other threads? don't get me wrong, i like the fada and atf, but your closing down threads seemingly at random or, at the very least, with little thought, should stop. I suggest new leadership is needed.

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Anakin_Solo2, I think Darth Attorney had a very good reason for closing those threads.

3. Wylding

Wylding Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 13, 2000
    Simply put your thread topics were already covered in pre-existing threads. No reason to be angry :)

This happens quite a bit to n00bs.

4. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    You've been here for what, a week ? I really think you need to take a step back for a moment and look at this more objectively, dude. You should have taken this to PM with DarthAttorney rather than call him out on the boards. This certainly wont help your cause.

5. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    I suggest you try to blend in before complaining.

Jacen was first. Jaina was first. Solo Siblings just takes them again. Redundant.

Fans agaisnt Dead Chewbacca? That was three years ago :)

6. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    i did pm darth attorney, darthvader316. and i registered here in july of '01, but i changed my email, forgot the email password, so i can't get to my original account with my old password. i believe my name was just Anakin_Solo, or maybe Anakin_Solo3, i'm not sure. i had to re-register earlier this month.

and for all you other people's arguements, you have yet to come up with any reply to my arguement- why were my threads shut down and the others not? i'm not calling anyone out, i'm just asking a question.

7. Wylding

Wylding Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 13, 2000
    Simply put your thread topics were already covered in pre-existing threads.

8. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    the ATF, Jaina/Jag and Jaina/Kyp threads are being closed - because they are relationship threads.

At least that is my understanding.

9. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    i see. well, whatever. i'm locking this now. i probably shouldn't have put it up in the first place.

10. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Because you're losing? :)

11. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    I suggest new leadership is needed.

<bad british accent>I call for a vote of no confidence in DarthAttorney.</bad british accent>

This is the wrong place for this. Try Communications if you feel that DA is giving you the shaft. But he's not. DA is probably one of the fairer mods on the board. Skin tone aside, though, he's pretty good about balancing out the needs of the board and the wishes of the poster.

12. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    DA is tough but fair...at least he gives you a reason why he's shutting you down and in some cases time to wrap it up.

13. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    I agree. I have only the utmost respect for DA after all of the hard work he put into the EUDF as Keeper of Records.

14. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    Yes...I love DA...

[face_love]DarthAttorney [face_love]

15. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    ...JS... [face_shocked] What will your wife think? 8-}

16. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    It doesn't matter. I can hide my true feelings no longer.

DA...why do you forsake me?!?

17. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    Stryker's gonna get kicked out of the milatary for his unnatural love for DarthAttorney! :eek:

;)

18. DarthKarde

DarthKarde Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    I suggest that you quit whining and stop creating redundant threads. There are already fan clubs for all the Solo children and FADA plus several relavent threads in the Lit forum. If you have a specific point about there future then make that in the Lit forum. There is absolutely no need for a combined fan club for the three of them. The Mods don't go round closing threads for the sake of it but when people like you create a fan club thread in the Lit forum, like you did recently, then what do you expect.

19. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    C'mon...admit it. You all love him too. ;)

20. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Ok, I think we're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.