main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Silmarillion/ SW crossover...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Kenobi Maul, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Would anyone be interested in reading/cowriting a Ainulindalë/Valaquenta/beginning of Quenta Silmaril and SW crossover.

I'd like to explore the origins of the Force, the identity of the Whills, the origins of a Light/Dark Side in it...

It'll most probably not make compelling reading (more likely, like its guide and inspiration, the Silmarillion, it'll be slow, rather tedious, plotless and non-character driven ;)), but I think it may be interesting, especially since it'll highlight the resemblances between two epic war stories in an imaginary world, as well as invite some philosophical reflection and give some background information on the GFFA.

I'd like to know if anyone would read this if it were to be written, and if anyone would be interested in co-writing it (who has read the Silmarillion, of course).

2. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    I'd be interested in how you might attempt to cross SW with The Silmarillion.

3. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Well, I have a few ideas (well, more than a few), but I'd really need someone else to help me out... If anyone's interested in co-writing, my profile lists the many ways to contact me. :)

4. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    I guess this is more proof that my name doesn't command people's attentions...

Looks like I'll have to do this on my own. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.