main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Silver City is ON!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by VaderFanForever, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Hello fellow Star Wars fans!! I have an update as to the events taking place at Silver City Glouster...

Date: May 18th, 2005
    Time: 7pm @ Silver City
    What: Costumeing and fun with fans!!!!!!

The manager said we can come on Wedsday night in coustume if we want. I have volunteered my time as Darth Vader to do this. I also have a friend coming as Boba Fett. I would like to get more Stormtroopers there...as many as possible. That would drive the kids crazy!!! PLEASE...if you would be interested in volunteering your time for this event, I would like to have your commitment as soon as possible. Please either PM me your name and phone number, and I will call you back. You can also email it to me at my address: elyseandelijah@aol.com

This would be an incredible time for all!! By the way, I am also planning on going back on the 19th...the offical first dsy of release to do the same thing. It would be cool to get you guys out there again!!!

I hope to hear from as many of you guys as possible! I can't do this without you!

Thaks SOO much! And see you there!

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I would hope your Rebel brother and sisters are also invited to come out?

There are a few in the Ottawa area.

3. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Woofer!! What's up man!!! I hope you enjoyed Celebration 3.

Of course you can come!! The more, the marrier!! I was thinking of getting to SC at about 7, and be in costume till about 11pm. Would that work for you? Where are you driving from? And what costume will you be bringing? As you know, I will have my Vader, and I think Luc is bringing one as well, not sure yet if it will be his Royal Guard, or black Stormtrooper. There will probably be a Boba Fett there as well.

But, yeah!! Come on out!

By the way, do you have your tickets yet? I have mine for the 12:01 showing!!

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I have my tickets for 12:01 at SilverCity already.

Hoever these are bit closer to home. In St. Catharines!

Ottawa is about a 6 hour drive I'm afraid.

I was speaking more as the Rebel Legion Commanding Officer as opposed to someone local. But as you said you are hoping to see as many as possible I can let the RL members in the area know about the plans in Gloucester.

5. Hudson1138

Hudson1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2005
    ill be at silvercity early too, but i wont be dressed up, ill just be wearinga brownish leather jacket, and my hair has blonde highlights, so if u see me feel free to say hi

6. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    I will be in my Vader costume. I will be pretty hard to miss!!

7. Hudson1138

Jan 7, 2005
    ill try my best to look out for you!

8. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    Bah! Looks like I won't be able to make it. What are the odds. One last movie, and I finally get an outfit, then nada! Oh well. If something changes, maybe I'll randomly show up, but it looks like being a Trooper won't work this time. Sorry about that, I was really hoping I could come out. :(

9. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    basement, what happened??

10. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    My scheduling is just going to be terrible that day. I'll have time to ssee the movie, but not do much else beyond that. And that outfit is not the easiest or quickest thing to get in an out of! :p

11. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Hey! I just found out I'll be able to go tomorrow night! I have no clue where the SilverCity is. I would go to AMC, but if everyone is going to SilverCity, I'm going to need instructions there! :)

12. Dudemeyster

Dudemeyster Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    Not everyone is going to Silver City :(

:p

I've got a ton of people from my school going to the AMC, and some of 'em haven't even seen the other movies.

13. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    When was the official FanForce trip to see RotS? Is it the midnight show? I just want to see people in costumes. ^_^ I wanted my nightgown done, but there is no way I can get it done... Unless I sew all afternoon. But that's impossible.

14. Dudemeyster

Dudemeyster Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    I still have yet to get myself a decent costume going...

15. Hudson1138

Jan 7, 2005
    Silvercity is in gloucester, basically take the 95 (oc transpo) going east and youll hit it right smack boom at blair station!

if you want you can add me to msn at gangsta1138@hotmail.com

16. TheStrider

TheStrider Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Doh! Looks like I found this site too late. :eek:

Well, for those who will be at the AMC Kanata for their Midnight showing, I'll be there with a bunch of friends, at least two of us in Jedi Robes with custom built lightsabres. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.