main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Siri, for the Xena quote challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Aug 2, 2022.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Siri
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 18 BBY
    Character: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre: Xena quote challenge
    Summary: Obi-Wan remembers seeing Siri for the first time.

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Follows 'protecting hope'

From the Xena quote challenge by @Kit' I got:
    3 I'm just a girl in search of a really good sword.

Siri

He had seen him leaving. He had sent him on a mission to Alderaan to protect Leia Organa.

Ferus.

He was coming home and heard the soft snort from the back of the garage when he parked his land-speeder before it.

Lisa.

He would take her for a walk. The old eopie liked it and he didn't ride her anymore after he had bought the land-speeder.

Ferus.

Thinking again about the man he had sent on his mission. And Ferus's former master.

Siri Tachi.

A soft snort.

He entered the garage and took Lisa by her rein and guided her outside into the desert towards the canyon where some scrubs were growing, Lisa's favorite food.

Looking into the with blonde hairs shaded eyes of the old eopie he remembered Siri Tachi.

He was 6 and getting a lesson from Master Yoda. Fighting with a training lightsaber against his friend Garen Muln.

“Up your helmets younglings.”

And seeing and hearing a girl arguing with Bant Eerin, another friend from his crèche.

“That one.”

“This one is good for me.”

“Yes but I'm just a girl in search of a really good sword.”

“Now you have seen them all, except...”

“This one is...”

“Down with your helmets younglings.”

He didn't see her again for many years until that first meeting where she called him an embarrassment to all potential padawans after he had left the Jedi to help the adolescents on Melida/Daan to halt the civil war on the planet. But...

He became best friends with her. Loving but no attaching, following the Jedi-code.

He mourned her loss after the battle of Azure but he could go on, living with an open heart.

Siri Tachi.

A soft bump against his back and a snort.

Lisa was ready.

He was ready for another lesson from Qui-Gon.

Siri.

He would meet her again in the Force.

Fin

Kahara likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Bittersweet remembrances

Kahara and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  3. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Aww, I'm re-reading the Jedi Apprentice series so this hit close to home. What a lovely fic and a beautiful reflection on the friendship the two of them shared.

Kahara and earlybird-obi-wan like this.