main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN SITH COUNCIL of INDIANAPOLIS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Binks, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Gheeezzz!!! That is alot. But hey! That is one less figure you need for your collection now.

2. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    The figure books for over $400.00.

3. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    $400.00!! Maybe I should sell mine. ;)

4. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    You have one?...I never seen it in the Binks museum. I would think that would be one you would display.

5. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Most of my newer carded things are kept packed away. I do not have many carded but that is one I do have. Along with the Sandtrooper, AT-ST Driver, Ree-Yees, Imp. Guy, Theater Luke, Tan Vested Luke, and a few Long saber figures. I think that is all I have carded. Might be one or two that I forgot about.

The museum, I pretty much keep the opened stuff out. It is more enjoyable to me.
    I do not have a problem with carded toys, it is just I cannot really enjoy them for what they are, toys.

6. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Just thought I would throw in a post to bust up the Binks/Incom monopoly. :))

Now pass go and collect 200 figures......

7. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Passed Go! :)

8. JediJasonS

JediJasonS Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    Has anyone seen any more of the 12in Luke Taun Tauns in the last 24hrs or so?
    I never had a chance to get down to greenwood TRU to look for it when it was posted.
    I got stuck working pretty much non stop till this morning cus of the Tornandos.
    Thanks

9. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    Did you check the TRU on west 38th?

I was there on Thursday and they had 2

10. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Yesterday about 3:30pm the TRU in Greenwood had two of the 12" Luke & TaunTaun. I think Dr. Alex picked up one that night so there might be one left. You might want to call them.

11. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    Hey all...

I found an Ep 2 Starfighter w/ Obi-Wan figure this weekend in Chicago. It was at a KB-Toys.

The original price was $27.99 but it was marked down to $21.99. The box has a couple of dings, but since it was the last one left I could not pass it up.

[image=http://home.insightbb.com/~yodaonmyleg/photos/starfighter.jpg]

12. JediJasonS

Sep 11, 2002
    Just checked the 38th street TRU they did not have any 12in Lukes,
    Thanks for the info I will call TRU in Greenwood and check.

If anyone is still looking for the Republic Gunship Miejer on 38th street has four of them on the bottom shelf as of 12:30 sunday.
    Target on 38th has nothing new.

13. JediJasonS

Sep 11, 2002
    Yes in deed Greenwood TRU had Two Luke Tauntuans left this afternoon. Bought one and Left one, the boxes where a little messes up but not too bad.
    Wall mart just north of there did not have didly squat.

Is there a meeting tomarrow night? or is it next week? and what time do they start?

14. toymanIN

toymanIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2001
    Six o'clock sharp tomorrow night.

Also, to Simpsons fans- the TRU ex Main St playset is out. It's all over Ebay- so watch out for them at TRU this week. I think it's like sixty bucks!

15. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Simpsons Main Street!! :)

Nice find on the Jedi Starfighter with Obi-Wan. Is it the same as the regular Ship and Figure? I probably will not pick one up unless it is different in someway.

16. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello all,

Well I figured I'd jump on here before heading to Lafayette. It's a little late but the Simpson's Main St. you speak of I saw at the Lafayette TRU this past Friday on my way home. If anyone is wanting it I am planning to come to Sith tomorrow so I can snag one if they have any. I won't be on a computer before tomorrow night though so you'll have to contact my cell phone. Ron has my number and ToymanIN and some others...just PM them or call them and they can provide it. Hope to see everyone out at Sith tomorrow. Good night and Happy Hunting!

Later,

Noval

17. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    I do not have the first starfighter that was released so I do not know if it was different. The figure looks similar to pilot Obi-Wan that was released.

I cant make it to Sith tonight, but I will bring it to the general meeting next week.

18. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I may be coming tonight, we'll see. I have an apartment to clean and schoolwork to study. But I actually have something to bring. I got the Canadian Clone Trooper Helmet + cereal thingy Friday. I know Brad has one and Alex has been looking for one, and maybe some of you might be interested in taking a look as well. So if you're interested, I'll bring it.

19. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Can't make it tonight. I have to do some training today. I am not sure how long it will take. :(

I think with this new job of mine I am going to have to say goodbye to Sith Council and the other night time SIGs that I like to partake in. Since I have class during the days I will be working at nights, until late. That means less of the Binks will be around. :(

20. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    Hasbro will be making a announcement tommorrow on some new deluxe figures and exclusives.

Potf2.com

Has aquired some pictures early and they are well worth a look.

21. toymanIN

toymanIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2001
    Did everyone see the LEGO Star Destroyer pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

DROOL!!!!!!

22. The_bald_ewok

The_bald_ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    MEETING NOTE!!!

ATTENTION

Tonights meeting will take place in the Willkie Blue room. The same room we met in last time. If you see this message, pass it on to other members!!!

Thanks
    Ricky

23. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Sup kids, can't make it down 2nite, took the little one the doc today and he has 2 ear infections. The wife watched him all day so guess who gets to 2nite.

Anyway, thanks to Ron for the hook-up on the Gunship.

Someday, I will make it back to a Sith meeting, I swear...

24. Jedi_Ekim

Jedi_Ekim Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2002
    I can't make it to the council tonight. If I can make it next time, do I need a secret handshake or anything like that?

25. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    great Sith last night guys....

Thanks to Mastervader for the new figs :D

Jedijasons...it was good to meet you and great to have you at Sith Council....don't forget to call me in a couple weeks and we will get you hooked up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.