main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN SITH COUNCIL of INDIANAPOLIS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Binks, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Rick (The_bald_ewok) told me the Sith Council is where its at. How can I join?
    I've been collecting Topps Star Wars: Attack of the Clones cards @ CVS. Does anyplace else sell them? Thanks.

alivings: How are you? Did you read my private messages that I left you?

2. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Much thanks to the IHB, who I ran into today while toy hunting (as opposed to job hunting). Got my 2 12" Jango Fetts at the Meijer on East Washington, they still had a couple left at noon. I opened one of them and put it together and it is SWEET.

Also, Wal-Mart in Carmel just put out some TIE Bombers and Luke Snowspeeders if anyone is still missing those. I picked up an extra TIE Bomber in case anyone needs one. By the way, on a totally separate note, I need a TIE Interceptor in the box. ;)

I also want thank Sebulba, the king of SW Trading Cards, for my set that he gave me on Monday.

3. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Hey WhoJedi. I guess we both kind of blew off looking for a job. :)

I have your E2 movie trading card.

If anyone cares I still need the folowing of the Star Wars E2 movie trading cards:
    #4, #5, #6 of the Character Foil Cards
    #1, #3, #5 of the open up cards.

and PROMO Card #P5

4. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Promo #5 is in the Wizard Magazine issue #129...I'd bought this at Comic Carnival on East Washington, so if they've already got a new issue out, you might just ask if they have older copies. CC also sells packs of Ep2 cards, and I noticed that the eastside Target had a handful of the Topps tins (each has 7 packs & the mega chrome card) as well. Boxes are always available at StarWarsCards.Net if you want to go that route.

Naboo Queen had a ton of extra Ep2 cards (commons and chase) at Wednesday's meeting...I've also got a bunch of commons and a few chase myself, but I'm pretty unorganized at the moment, but once I get re-organized I'll help everyone who needs it complete their Ep2 sets as best I can. Don't forget to visit The Indy Knights' House of Cards. ;)

5. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    The KMart in Noblesville also has the 12" Jango. They had 2 left as of 12pm this afternoon.

6. whojedi

Nov 14, 2001
    Binks, I have a #94 for you and if you need the #5 in the Silver Foil Cards (Mace) I have an extra of that as well, I too need a #5 promo card.

Damn you Sebulba...

7. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    *laughs evily and swivels around in his office chair like Emperor Palpatine*

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the card side.

8. DarthAcroyear

DarthAcroyear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    If anyone comes across a Bespin Luke/Vader, the new Han Solo, or the Endor Trooper,either verson as I do not have any version of them, please drop me a line ASAP. I keep hitting the stores a day after they have sold out. I would really be very greatful for any help.

9. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    Yesterday, the WalMart in Westfield had about 10 of the Endor Soliders. You may want to check them out.

10. DarthAcroyear

May 11, 2002
    Thank You. I will try to get up there today.

11. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello all! I am new to IK and the Sith Council I attended my first meetings this past week. (Bobby if I met you or I may have been introduced as Rob either one is cool :) ) Just wanted to say Meijer on Southport Rd. had the Bespin Wave Figures earlier today and also Maul and Jango unleashed, Deluxe Nexu and Anakin, and the 12" Jango. Greenwood Wal-Mart dumped a bunch also putting out tons of Qui-Gon, Endor Soldier, Orn Free Taa, and Massiff also the deluxe Anakin and Nexu. I was just at Wal-Mart a short while ago but Meijer was early afternoon. Happy hunting everyone!

12. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    The Forgotten Retailer.........

Hey Gang, Keep the eyes peeled at you still open local K-BigK and Super K-marts. AS JMD found earlier, Sither Sidra called me to say that hole in the wall Connersville BIg K had the 12" Ultimate Jango. And sure enough they did. In fact no one had touched the other three when I got there last evening.

Never underestimate trhe power of the K side!

13. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Hey everybody. Just a quick note...

If you go to rebelscum.com today check out the featured ebay auction and view the sellers other stuff. He has some high grade vintage stuff on card and also some extremely rare vintage prototypes. Also he has 2 of the Vlix from the Droids series on cards. More money than I have for most of it but its cool to look at. :) Hope everyone has a great week!

14. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    One of my friends found the Han Solo (Endor), Chewbacca w/ C-3P0, and Obi-Wan (Pilot) at Meijers on the East side.

15. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Today I picked up some of the Bespin Lukes with the Pegged hand variation. I will be bringing them to Sith Council on Monday (17th).

16. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    I'd like to get an Obi-Wan pilot & I'm also looking for a Luke x-wing pilot fig & a Boba & Jango Fett to fit in my Slave-1. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

17. DarthAcroyear

May 11, 2002
    If you need and X-Wing Luke, and no one has an extra, you might check the Comic Carnival in Greenwood. I picked one up there a week or so ago for my oldest son and I thought they had one more. They also had some Eps. 1 figures, Luke in floppy hat, and Yavin Leia for $1.99+tax.

18. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    For my Episode 2 - Slave 1 I just have the Preview Jango Fett and the child Boba Fett in the ship. With the Backpack hanging on the back wall of the cockpit and the blaster effects on the tail guns.
    Someday I need to pick up the Kamino Escape Jango to put into my Slave 1.

For my 1996 version of the Slave 1 I have the Boba Fett from the Comicbook two-pack.

Also the Wal-Mart on East Washington St. had but I am not sure if they still do have the X-Wing Luke, Shmi, Han Solo, Ketwal, Bespin Guards, and Jar Jar along the back wall.

19. IHBinks

IHBinks Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    Does anyone know where I can pick up a very cheap 12" Jar Jar Binks? I want to make my next 12" custom - IHBinks. I am going to use a 12" Res. Dog character for the suit (very cheap at SunCoast) and a 12" Jar Jar.

Also are there any Men In Black Toys coming out? I want to make an Actin figure of IHBinks also. :)

Thank you.

20. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I was in Iowa this past weekend for a family reunion ... my bro and I got bored so we went shopping... at a Wal-Mart just over the border in Minnisota, I found some cool figs just sitting on the shelves.

I snagged up a 12" luke with Yoda-backpack for ~$25, an Aura Sing, Sebulba, and some others for $5.88... but my best find was a Chewie Dejarik Table for that. I was squeeling in the isle... yea for me... but sorry, there was only one Chewie :(

B inksy- about the movie cards... i posted my list of have/needs on the "house of cards" forum... do you still need those you posted a few days ago?

21. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    See my edit to the card thread. :( I copied down both of your lists and will do what I can do to find your missing planet, I mean, cards. You'll see they are added to my list here in a few minutes. ;0

22. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    After 2 days of searching the city, I finally found an X-wing Luke ($10.99 @ C.C. Greenwood). The only Jango & Boba I could find were the Kimino escape ($6.99@ Kmart S. East st.) which probably wont work the greatest but will do for now i guess. Now if I could just find the Obi-Wan starfighter pilot ...

23. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    FYI KB Toys in Bloomington had some action figs on sale @ $4.99. Also, I noticed that Target in Bloomington had price cutted Lego Jedi Starfighter & Super Battle Driod.

24. Jango_from_Kamino

Jango_from_Kamino Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    it will be my first time,but I will be joining the sith council meeting june 17,that is if I am welcome

25. whojedi

Nov 14, 2001
    Always welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.