main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith emblem...

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Stormtrooper_fan, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    Ermmm... tis is probably a dumb question but can someone point me in the direction of what the Sith emblem actually LOOKS like? I've tried to find pics but have failed and I need one for a tattoo... So far I've found about 3 different ones pertaining to be the official emblem and I'm confused!

Thanks for your help in advance!

2. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    Hmmm thats a hard one

I don't think they do have an emblem ..but i could be wrong

I think there was something like that on Tie Fighter
    (sequal to X-wiing on the PC)

I can't load the game sorry :(

Try putting Tie Fighter game on google

3. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    why would the sith have an emblem anymore there are only 2

4. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    I find it quite hard that there could have been, at any time, an actual emblem for the Sith. During the early stages of their existence, they were constantly warring with each other, precluding the emergence of an emblem used by all the Sith. Having an emblem is also referring to the genesis of one's organisation, and with such a chaotic genesis, it'd be no surprise if no actual emblem existed.
    Anyways, the Sith were then thought extinct a first time, rose again with Kun, fell again, rose again and returned to war between themselves, until Darth Bane emerged and "submerged" the order, which certainly implies no formal heraldry.

Try and take a close look at the "Tales of the Jedi" comics about Exar Kun, though ; if a Sith symbol actually exists, it might be found either in the depictions of the ancient Sith tombs on Korriban, or linked to Kun himself.

5. darththunderbird

darththunderbird Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2003
    i think its a pyramid of some sort. in the jedi quest books it mentions that they traced someone to 'the pyramid itself' and they saw a crystalish pyramid and obiwan said it represented the sith because it was 'a sacred shape' ..or something like that

6. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    This make sense since the Sith Holocron have a pyramidic shape in comparison to the cubic shape of Jedi Holocron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.