main
side
curve

Sith Jedi Wars?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by cleveland1000, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cleveland1000

cleveland1000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2004
    Okay i just read Tales of the Jedi Dark Lords of the Sith and Sith Wars..now when i was done I had one thing to say "Where the **** was the war!?!"
    I mean wasn't there supposed to be this big fight between sith and Jedi? and wasn't Exar Kun supposed to be a big bad ass?! Come on, he only had 20 Jedi and the only way he could get them to work for him was to make them possed by a Sith holocron! And Uric Qel-Droma gets 300 republic ships and basically does nothing with them...
    Sorry but I was really let down, because like the Jedi Academy Trilogy brought it up and it sounded cool KOTOR brought it up and it sounded like this REALLY big thing. Was there any book/graphic novel I missed? Or was that really it?

2. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    The story seen in within the TOTJ series' is a microcosm of the Sith War, focused primarily on only the major players.

Just as the Galactic Civil War spanned the entire galaxy, involving billions, trillions, beyond merely Luke, Han, Leia, et. al., so did the Sith War encompass far more than 12-issues of 20 pages of comic panels. This story began as merely some 6+ hours of film, but has grown into some 30 years of EU supplemental information. The Sith War and surrounding events could likewise spawn such a volume of story.

We know, for instance, that Exar Kun's pogram against the Jedi - apprentice against master - pretty much did a number on the order. Likewise what occurred with Ulic and his Mandalorian army against the Republic.

3. JacenKatarnC3PX

JacenKatarnC3PX Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2005
    Yes, and 40 years after the war, the Mandolorian Wars struck. Then that led to the Jedi Civil War. But the Sith Wars wasn't near as bad as the Jedi Civil War in scale of mass destruction. Whole planets were wiped out. Almost all the Jedi were exterminated. But what is this book you read, tales of the sith? Where can I get this? I have always been interested in Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Tulak Horde, Adjunta Pall, the guy who took over from Naga Sadow (forget his name), Freedon Nadd, and Exar Kun.

4. cleveland1000

cleveland1000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2004
    thanks, so no other thing out there with Jedi Sith wars? or did i miss read...oh well. As for the guy who asked about the Tales Of the Jedi series you can probably check it out at your library (just get it on hold) ones i know go
    Rise of the Sith Empire
    Fall of the Sith Empire
    Dark Lords of the Sith
    Sith Wars
    and i forget the last one might be "Redemption"

5. JacenKatarnC3PX

JacenKatarnC3PX Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2005
    Thanks. Well, there wasn't just one Sith War. It was pretty much just light vs dark, but they divided into wars. It only stopped after Palpatine was killed for the last time. Then it was pathetic Dark Jedi against Jedi like Kyle Katarn.

6. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    :confused: Are you reffering to pre-KOTOR wars?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.