main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Sith vs.Jedi (formerly Emperor)*

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by PatJedi82, Nov 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    That we can see !!

Did I notice that you were criticising our code with your "There is no death? Tell that to Darth Maul" ?

It seems you have forgotten your own code, Jedi! There is no death, there is the Force... So do you think that this so called Master Qui Gon will agree with you? I don't think he made on with the Force...

Besides if the Jedi weren't able to sense Palpatine maybe was it because THEIR powers were too weak!

No, there is only one true power: the Dark Side of the Force.

Come and join us! It is never too late!!

2. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    Right! It is never to late to join the right side of the Force, the Light one!

But you don't know what happend to Qui-Gon spirit.

Did you remember why Yoda wasn't sensed by the Jedi-Hunter?
    He was hidden near a focus of the dark side, maybe is the Temple such a light side focus that Palpatines forces are covered by it.

3. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    But Qui Gon did not disappear!!
    Ahah! Then he was not a true "Jedi Master"...

And Palpatine being concealed because there was too much "Light Side Force", it just proves my point: He did not hide himself.

The "Jedi" hid him and they did pretty well.
    So as you can see, you are weak:

Even a "Jedi Master" like Yoda had to hide himself on a remote planet with no technology and living on an area touched by the Dark Side...

No my friend, you shall discover soon that what you have been taught is not the Truth.
    You "Jedi" are really good at distorting the Truth!!

4. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Hmm.. as far as we know, only Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin's spirits managed to "live on". Does it make them greater Jedi masters ? Can Anakin be considered as a true Jedi master?

And what happened to your great Palpy's spirit, BTW?

5. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    Palpatine wasn't great for me! There were much more powerful Masters!

And for coming back to ignorance. Everybody has a dark side. The foolish Jedi just won't accept that and hiding their real feelings behind useless powers.

Just explore your feelings and you will find the real power. There is much more in anybody of you. Just let it out!!

6. The Flying Dutchman

The Flying Dutchman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    Maybe the Darksiders didn't noticed it but the *image* of a person following the will of the Force (no matter what side) will eventually perish. This because no one can full master the force... Not even Yoda for that matter. Infact, the reason that these images exists is because no one can controle the force fully. If so this person would not die of age or die in combat... The Force is life and death U know... ;)
    The Ultimate user of the Force cannot be killed, and has powers so great U don't want to know that (he/she can destroy a planet if they wanted... Maybe Yoda could but then again he's a good guy, luckely!)
    But then again there is no such person... :)

7. PatJedi82

Aug 31, 2000
    But this person will come...

...and it won't be pleasent!

8. Twinnie2

Twinnie2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2000
    Ha ! and you think you know who this person would be ?

Come on, you Sith use mechanical toys to destroy planets, and YES, you die ! Can you really believe that some day one of you will be able to do that ? pfff... you're far too coward anyway...

9. PatJedi82

Aug 31, 2000
    Oh oh oh Twinnie.....

....you have understand NOTHING!

The Sith, in their origin, have nothing to do with the Empire.
    Do you mentioned the Death Star? Well, remember the sentence of one of the greatest Sith ever lived in the galaxy:

"Don't be too proud of this technogical terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignifant next to the power of the Force."

Palpatine just abused the Dark Side for his own desires. That was his doom!

10. Twinnie2

Twinnie2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2000
    Yes, Palpy has done mistakes EVEN for a Sith, but that doesn't mean any other Sith could one day be able to do that (seems that I repeat myself, here ;)

You think Vader is one of the greatest ? No guy, he IS the man ! And if you remember well, he's turned back to the Light Side before dying... That's no doom, that's Destiny. The Light is meant to win at the end.

11. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    So you say!!

He just wanted to save his son. Lord Vader was no fool, he chose his son over the Emperor....

And may I remind you that even "Jedi" make mistakes and great ones:
    Obi Wan failed when he instructed Anakin.
    The Jedi Council failed to uphold their laws.

You "Jedi" only see what you want: it took you the death of Qui Gon to realize that Sith Lords were coming back!!

Besides you seem to be very sure that we can not destroy a planet using the Dark Side of the Force. I do not think you mastered the Sith Arts

12. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    Obi Wan may have failed... but if he hadn't train Anakin, there would have been no Chosen One to eventually defeat your Emperor!

I don't understand such stubborness. Have I fried your brains so much that you can't see the obvious? The Lightside won. Period.

Now surrender! ;)

13. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    And who do you think is the Chosen One, my dear?

Luke? Don't make me laugh!! This farmboy won only because his father didn't want to see him die.

Besides who are you to say that the Light Side won? Mmmh? Another "Jedi" or whatever you call yourselves.

I tell you my dear, even "Jedi" are not good guys.
    In fact you are far more dangerous to the others than we, Sith, are.

14. The Flying Dutchman

Jun 4, 2000
    Anakin Skywalker was the chosen one, not Darth vader! He stopt being Anakin Skywalker after he turned to the dark side. After turning to the light side again he destoyed the Emperor, and he became Anakin Skywalker :)
    So the emperor Should have known that his efforts to turn Dath Vader to the Dark side would be idialistic! That is if he believed that Anakin was the chosen one...
    The prophecy had to be fullfilled :)

15. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    Anyway, he just proves that you "Jedi" are not consistent.

But that is not really the point. The point is that the bad guys are not the ones you think, my friends.

Were you to discover the Truth, "Jedi", you might be surprised by the outcome....

16. MacCaffrey

Oct 25, 2000
    The problem with the truth is who has the right to say what the truth is?

How Obi Wan said, Anakin was killed by Vader, he told it from a certain point of view, his view, his truth.
    Your truth is that you will defeat us all!
    My truth is you never will! ;-)
    Now you have to prove us your point of view.

17. PatJedi82

Aug 31, 2000
    You all talkin of Vader and Anakin as he would be two different persons. That's not true!!

As I said look inside yourself and you will find Anakin and Vader. You can't dely that!

18. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    That's absolutly true Pat. Vader lives in Anakin's heart and Anakin lives in Vader's heart. They are one same person, who chose different options at different times of his life. And he eventually chose the Light.

Can't you just accept that ? the Chosen One himself chose the Light ! A Force-user we all admire (though for different reasons ;) has chosen the LIGHT.

I know the Vader inside of me, but I am strong enough to lock her away. Never will the Dark Side corrupt the Jedi.

19. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    I applause the smartie one ;)

But I really look forward to hear what Akhun has to say about all that we Jedi ignore....

20. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    Who told you that Vader chose the "Light Side" ?
    He just killed the Emperor. He could have knocked Palpatine down and the result would have been the same.

No, my friends, by killing Palpatine, Vader once again gave himself to the Dark Side: he feared for his son's life and as Yoda said before "Fear is the path to the Dark Side!"

But what you, "Jedi", are ignoring is that your "Jedi Order" is full of Dark Side energy.

By manipulating minds of some people, you are giving yourself to the Dark Side.
    People are respecting you less than they fear you...
    You are very good at distorting the Truth (We, Sith, prefer to tell it brutally: there is then no surprise!).....

21. The Flying Dutchman

Jun 4, 2000
    Ha don't make me laugh!
    Didn't palaptine said:"finaly we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, Finaly we will have revange". Yes the sith are couwards! ;)
    as for Vader no turnin'to the light side. Did he not say to luke "you are right about me...."
    :)

22. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    First young "Jedi", you are wrong. Palpatine never said those words, Darth Maul did.

And he had just finished his training...

Then for your second point, why are you "Jedi" always thinking that Dark Side always mean Evil.
    From the moment we existed, you have hunted us and tried to destroy us.
    Then whose side is truly Evil? Tell me, young one.

23. MacCaffrey

Oct 25, 2000
    The Dark Side itself maybe not evil, but the actions its users take, are definatly evil and don't tell me to enflict pain for pain's sake is good.

BTW, we didn't hunt you down, we only defended us and the ones who were defensless themself after you attacked us.

The Sith hunted themself down, old one.

24. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    In fact, you decided by Yourselves that we had no right to rule.

Maybe many worlds were willing to welcome us but you decided against it.

Then it shows you one thing: you fear us!!
    And Fear is from the Dark Side.
    You hate us!
    And Hate is also from the Dark Side.

Then embrace fully the Dark Side of the Force!! You are more than welcome..

25. The Flying Dutchman

Jun 4, 2000
    Well sorry if we didn't want you to rule the universe but see it from our point of view.
    Would you like guy's wearing make-up to rule the galaxy, hmmm
    Welll I don't think so! :D
    And who says that we jedi are afraid of the sith?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.