main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Submit your favorites HERE

Sithed (in response to Am's Purposes of Pain)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Force Ghost star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    The time has come. You want to know what makes a Sith, you come to this thread, because I am about to tell you why Amidala_Skywalker will attain the rank of Sith Lord in the NSSO as well as the boards.

2. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Ooh, I am listening! :D Thanks Ishie!

Am [face_love]

3. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    ooh, good job Am. I'm waiting. :)

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    A Sith is not simply evil incarnate. It is not any person with a desire to cause pain. Sithdom is not an arbitrary thing.

A Sith must certainly know the purposes of pain. They must recognize that it is not something which destroys, but something that brings the human race to a higher existence and a stronger spirit.

Pain is a necessary thing, but it, like the nature of the Sith, is not something to be dealt lightly with. Gandalf once said to "don't be too hasty to deal out judgment and death" and this, essentially, is the deepest aspect of Sithdom. A Sith must walk the fine line between cruelty and necessity.

They must know when and how to strengthen through pain and when simple humanity suffices for their own purposes. They must not be afraid to be human themselves.

Amidala_Skywalker knows these principles more readily and acutely than most and for this reason, she has proven herself worthy of the title of Sith Lord.

Kneel, my young apprentice.

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    *kneels in front of her Master, slightly shaking from apprehension*

My Master...

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Removes a new lanvarok from its sheath and holds it at the ready.:: As this is the weapon that brings you into Sithdom, it is the one you will wield. ::Takes hold of padawan braid and slices it off, then, still holding to the grip, flips the lanvarok over and extends the grip to Am. As Am takes the grip, she pulls her to her feet.::

Rise, Sith.

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    *stares at the new lanvarok, shock plastered across her facial features. Barely able to piece together a response, she nods, bowing to her former Master*

I shall do you proud and take your place once you are gone. Thank-you! You have trained me well...

8. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    *pulls out tissues*

Congrats Am! We'll miss you Ish. (hi, I'm Mara btw ;))

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Hi, mara...wannabe!

10. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    ;) Am told me introduce myself a few days ago, haven't gotten around to it yet though. So, better late than never, I guess. :)

11. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    *Nervously applauds, wondering if that's the right thing to do at a Sith knighting ceremony*

Congrats, Am! :)

x [hl=navy]Clare[/hl] x

12. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    AM!!!!

*dabs eyes with tissues*

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! NOW GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME JEDI BOOTY!

13. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Congrats Am! :D :D :D Kill some Jedi? :eek: :p

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Tastefully, of course!

15. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    WOWZA!

Congrats Am. You truly earned it! Yes, you did!

McD's (or KFC/Wendy's) for everyone!

16. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Force Ghost star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    AAAAaaaawww... ::sniff sniff:: So Am is a Sith now... beautiful... Congratulations...MASTER! [face_devil]

Yes, that's right - now that Am is officially a Sith, by Ish's decision she's now my Sith Master. [face_devil] WOOHOO!!! :D

17. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Thank you all for being here for my Knighting Ceremony. It was emotional and heartbreaking, though that is the life of a Sith. Mara has now dubbed me 'Lady Am' :D Yes, you all heard right. I intend to take Mar as my Sith Apprentice, under current circumstances that could not be helped, you must now recite this verse;

'I vow to uphold the evil tradition of the Sith and not to abuse the powers I have been gifted with.

I vow to answer the call of torture and pain, whenever asked. I devote thy self to the Sadistic arts and overall aura that surrounds one, truly at peace with fear.

I shall walk in my Master's footsteps, until one day, I can become the greater evil.'

*Waits for Mar to bow at her feet, before raising her lanvarok, letting it glisten in the dim light. Momentarily, placing it dramatically down upon Mar's shoulder, to proudly announce the new Sith apprentice*

Rise, my Young Sith!

18. BelleBayard

BelleBayard TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Mar 16, 2000
    ;) So, does this make you Darth Amidala Skywalker? :D

19. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    AM! I'm so proud! *sniff*

Seems like just yesterday you were beating kids up for their lunch money- and now look at you! All grown up and kicking Jedi tail... It's almost too much! :p

20. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    *sits back and watches, jealous that Ish refuses to publically acknowledge her previous apprentice*

Well, Ish, you did say that all good masters failed with their first Padawans - Qui-Gon/Xanatos, Obi-Wan/Anakin... :p

Well, I guess I do fall into some prestigious company. ;)

Congrats, Am (I think...)!

EDIT: But hey, she did leave me in charge of the NSSO!

21. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    ::kneels down::

"I vow to uphold the evil tradition of the Sith and not to abuse the powers I have been gifted with.

I vow to answer the call of torture and pain, whenever asked. I devote thy self to the Sadistic arts and overall aura that surrounds one, truly at peace with fear.

I shall walk in my Master's footsteps, until one day, I can become the greater evil."

::holds breath as Am places lanvarok on her shoulder, and then rises::

Thank you, Master. I'm a Sith Apprentice now!!! WOOHOO!!! :D [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

22. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    She could be:

Lady Vader?

23. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    :_| OH, AM! You're a master now! :_| And Mar, you're an apprentice! *sniffles* That's amazing! :( :_| I'm so happy for you two!

See? --> :) :) :) <-- See?

24. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Am is Darth Aleiana and I'll get a Sith name when I am Sithed (I'm not a Sith Lady yet, just a Sith Apprentice, remember! ;) ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.