main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smugglers Alliance Updates

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Nov 26, 2002.

1. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Super Wally in Northglenn placed out three full cases of TAC figs. They had everything. Got 2 mcFetts and 2 McStorms and one of the rest of the wave. Still a McFett and Storm left and the rest of the wave. Only one I didn't see was the Rebel celemony guard.

2. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Is anyone needing an Unleashed Shadow Stormtrooper?

3. e1jnky

e1jnky Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2004
    Found my 2nd Fett at the Wally World in Longmont today (had to get 2 so I could display one w/ each different head), so I am cought up for now. Sounds like the new comic 2-packs are starting to hit, and wave 3 should start showing up in the next week or two. Between them and the stinking $45 Bantha at TRU, it sounds like it's gonna be another expensive few months!

4. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Wooohooo! Found the Sith Infiltrator at the Target in Longmont today. They didn't have the V-wing there, but one of my fellow collectors called me to let me know he had already picked one up for me. So THERE OUT!!!!! May wan to check your local Target this afternoon.

5. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Me too, but that was this morning. :)

6. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Found the new Bantha w/Tuskens battle pack at TRU today. Only had the brown version, so sign of the red one yet.

7. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Found the 2nd wave of comic book packs at TRU in Westy yesterday, and also got the DPCI# for them at Target. It's 087-06-1991 if you want to check the inventory at your local store. Also found the newest wave of Titaniums at the Wal-mart in Longmont today. The new ships in this wave are the V-wing, B-wing (orange deco), ARC-170 (green deco), Plo Koon Jedi Star fighter w/ hyperspace ring, and Obi wan's battle damaged star fighter.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I actually have only managed to pick up 2 of the Comic packs. I still need the one with Obi-wan and the ARC trooper. If anyone manages to find them, and wouldn't mind picking up this set for me, I would be very appreciative.

EDIT #2: Ok, found it today at the Target on 144th and I-25.

8. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
  9. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Very cool old-skool designs. Gerenation 1 transformers rock!

10. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Keep an eye out the order 66 2 packs are starting to go clearence at target for 6.98 each. Not a bad deal for two figures.

11. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I looked this morning but didn't see any. :( If you know what part of the store they are in, please LMK.

I got the Obi Wan-ARC trooper comic pack though, it it looks awesome!!!

One day I will have to make that ARC trooper as a costume.

12. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    They moved them back to the clearance end cap near the action figure isle. I saw them at several different stores today. The store in Arvada had a ton left.

13. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    First pics of TAC wave 5 have surfaced:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Entertainment_Earth_Reveals_Wave_5_106052.asp

I wonder how they plan to fit the entire Yoda & Kybuck on to a regular size card? Will it be broken into Kybuck chunks?

14. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    ***gasp!***

There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot! There'saGeneralGrievousbeforehewasarobot!

15. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005

C4 Merchandise. (Warning - 24 MB PDF link).
    Lots more to choose from this year. Holy cow! If I was going, I'd be spending a pretty penny.

In their brochure, they specifically say "Reselling of merchandise is strictly prohibited." Take that Ebay sellers!

Actually it seems people are, once again, preselling items from C4 already. Happy bidding.

16. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    I have already made a list of all the new stuff I'm gonna buy, and a high priority on that list is the little Ewok Romper, hat & bib for my new Ewok. :D

17. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    There's a few things from there I want, and the ewok bib is near the top of the list. :D

18. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Hey, if anyone just happens to come across a Beautiful Braids Padmé (12-inch from Episode 1), will you please let me know? Or if you want to part with one that you have, I'll be glad to relieve you of your burden. :) The 12-inch female dolls and the Padmé/Amidala action figures are what I'm after.

If you're parting with one from your own collection, PM me and let me know how much you want for it, and we'll talk.

For the record, the Episode 1 12-inch dolls that I already have are:
    --"Royal Elegance" Theed Throne Room Amidala (red dress with lights)
    --"Portrait Edition" Black "Escape from Naboo" Amidala (that black dress with the feather headdress)
    --"Portrait Edition" Purple Travel Gown Amidala
    --"Portrait Edition" Red Senate Dress with "bull horns" headdress
    --"Hidden Majesty" Amidala-in-disguise (the "flame" handmaiden dress)
    --"Ultimate Hair" Battle outfit Amidala (actually Sabé, her double)

Oh, and on the REALLY off-chance that anyone knows of one that's for sale, or that someone is willing to let go, I'd LOVE to get hold of the FAO Schwartz Limited Edition Queen Amidala. This was made by Tonner Dolls, and she's a 19-inch doll. Her two outfits were the gray "Pre-Senate Kimono" (with the fan-like headpiece), and the White Celebration Parade Gown. I have no doubt that these are extremely rare and hard to come by (not to mention pricey), but I thought I'd at least put it out there. :)
    Amidala Trunk Set catalog pic

Thanks!!

EDITS: getting my facts right... and fixing that link. :rolleyes:

19. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Ok, I know this was probably a bad idea right before CIV, but I found the new VOTC figures today at the Target in Stapelton.

20. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Found a "Beautiful Braids" Padmé. :) woohoo!

21. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I got a Hunt For General Grievous Battlepack at C-IV. That one hurt, but to me was worth it. Apparently more are coming out this fall, I'll save up for two more of those. Also almost bought the Clone attack on Coruscant, but with that coming out again, I'll wait.

I also scored with two VOTC Tuskens and a Biker Scout for $5 each. And got a Commander Bacara for $12. Not too bad, and he'll look good with my desk collection.

I really can't wait for the Battlefront II BPs coming out --I'll have to save up for a batch of those as well...

All in all, 9 new figures this weekend, and I'm happy.

But now I really, really want to do an ARC trooper costume and make the chain gun... [face_devil]

22. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    WOW! First day back after CIV and I already managed to find the Red variant version of the TRU Bantha battle pack, and wave 3 of the TAC figures at the target in Aurora. Soooooo many cool new toys to play with!

23. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I have one C3PO and R2 figure available for each of you if you still want them. They were $20 apiece. Sorry, but I was not able to get the Luke, but I'm told that they are available at Starwarsshop.com, or were. Sorry, but that line was a madhouse.

If you don't want them, no worries, I ahve someone buying the rest of them, but you guys chimed in first, so these are yours if you want them. :D

24. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    not to mention there was a two figure per day limit on the luke's.

25. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Haha all this time I had no idea this was the collecting board for RMFF.

On my way home from the airport on Monday I found the newest comic packs and remnants of wave 3 TAC. More remnants today found at C-Mills Target. I have two moisture vaporators now. :)

I've got a couple extra Mc-Lukes if anyone would like one.

My C-IV booty comprised of 5 droid packs, 6 Lukes, 1 sideshow Luke, 2 t-shirts, one poster (that got thrashed and became unusable), 3 sideshow gift cards and a sideshow t-shirt. I also picked up the old Endor bunker playset from 1997-ish. I'm really mad about that poster because I had packed everything perfectly in my suitcase and the frickin security people moved everything at some point, wrecking my poster. I wouldve been better off just carrying it with me on the plane.