main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smugglers Alliance Updates

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Nov 26, 2002.

1. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Oh! We need snipers?! Man, I'm so used to doing everything, I have no idea what I'd specialize in! [face_laugh]

2. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
  3. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Ummmmm......

Lame.....

4. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    shoes? :confused:

5. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Yesterday the CO MIlls target had a ton of white clones --EP 2, 3 and OT Stormtroopers. If you're looking to build an army of clean white troopers, they had them.

Also, the RFT blaster is still on the shelves.

6. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    The new Battlefront II pack has been announced and is available for pre-order.

[image=http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//AUTOIMAGES/HS27796AAlg.jpg]

I might have to save up for this one...

7. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Check out the Hasbro booth at Comic Con --there are some cool figures coming out soon. :)

8. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    sweet,if only.

9. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    of all of those, the only ones I want are the salacious crumb and the Bantha mount. :D

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    We have a bantha. I got mine when you got your rancor.

11. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    you mean MY rancor that was aquired by our lovely daughter and which I won't ever get back? :p

12. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I finally got my collection room pics put in an album:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/jrdoolit/basement

Enjoy!

13. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Nice pics, Jason!

The Colorado Mills Target hand about 10-20 white clones tonight. A Whole army of clean white EP 2 and 3 clones.

Didn't get any though. :(

14. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    r2-kt is available to order on hasbrotoyshop.com

doesn't ship till september, but it's there. :)

15. e1jnky

e1jnky Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2004
    Picked up the new wave of Comic packs at the Target in Brighton yesterday. All 3 packs ("Infinities" w/ Leia & Vader, "Heir to the Empire" w/ Luke & Mara Jade, and "The Hunt for Aurra Sing" w/ A'Sharad Hett & The Dark Woman) are pretty sweet! The Vader from the "Infiniites" pack is friggen awsome!

16. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Wave 4 finally showed up at the Wally world in Brighton yesterday night. The case breakdown sucks though! I got to open a fresh case, and I still didn't get the whoe wave. This case was wave 4.75 & it wsa missing the CZ-4 & Mc Vader, but I was able to pick up my first UGH figures this year! This case had the Mc Chewbacca, Airborne trooper, & Holiday Fett. Better check out your local Wally world this morning!

17. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    They have what...? Wow. I haven't looked at collection stuff for ages, and look what I've missed. I may have to actually venture into the toy isle and have a look at these. I'll have to be careful though, or my nephews will demand that I buy figures for them too.

18. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Still have not seen any other new figures, but FYI the Wal-mart on 136th & I-25 has all the same wave 4 figures I found and about 20 of each UGH figure. They ran out of room on the pegs so they started standing the loose figures up on the risers over the last isle of the toy department. Hopefully the next few assortments are as plentiful as this one.

19. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Wow, that's a lot of stock. :eek:

20. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    I just realized I didn't mention that I did not buy all of those UGH figures, so they still may be there if you are looking for them.

21. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Rachel said they've got the latest wave of figures out at P-town Wally World right now. Picked me up a SWHS Fett, but they also had the McQuarrie Chewie, too. I passed. It's rare that I want action figures that don't have boobs, but a person has to have anything from the SWHS.

Whip whip stir stir!

22. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I went out and bought SW action figures yesterday for the first time in... well, probably a couple of years. I picked up three of the comic packs: Infinities Leia, Mara Jade and Quinlin Vos. The Leia and Mara are bad paint jobs, though. They were the last ones at that Walmart so I picked them up in case I couldn't find any more, but I'm going to look around for replacements and return these if I find better ones.

Now I just need to find a new place to live so I can unpack and display all my stuff again!

23. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Just thought I would let ya'll know that Starwarsshop.com has the Concept Grievous fiogure up for pre-sale ($16.99 ea). It says "Out of stock", but it will still allow you to place an order.

Anyone have any luck finding any new figures lately??? I have been checking when I can, but it seams to be slim pickins lately. The Walmart in Brighton has not gotten any SW figures in 3 weeks.

24. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    The pegs are heating up! I found wave 5 last night @ the Wal-mart off 138th & I-25 last night. Somone beat me to the case, so I missid out on the Mc Vader, Starkiller & Darth Raven buy I managed to pick up the rest. Heads up to all the KOTOR fans, Darth Raven & Darth Malik are in this wave, so you might want to check out your local Wally world soon.

25. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Wow I cant figure out why that Wal-mart gets new figures and none other in the area does. Its gotten waves 4 and 5 in the last two weeks while no other Wal-Mart has gotten even wave 4. yet. I see all the pegs around here clogged with Saga Legends repacks.