main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smugglers Alliance Updates

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Nov 26, 2002.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i JUST noticed the inside liner was instetines. EWWWWWW

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Someone emailed that to me yesterday. Freakin hilarious! [face_laugh]

3. TheFettedOne

TheFettedOne Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2008
    [image=http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0015430.jpg]

The new Darth Talon minibust coming this fall. I think I might get this.

4. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i saw that last night and informed kim i was getting her. va-va-va-vooOO00OOoom

5. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    While I love the new Transformers movies, and I dig the toys even more, I'm sure I'm going to hate the cheese that's going to be in the new G.I.Joe movie.

However, I picked up the new Joe action figures today, and...

OMFGTHENEWCOBRACOMMANDERISSOFRIKKINCOOL!!!

6. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
  7. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I've already seen it and to be honest I thought it was better than Transformers.

8. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    This guy is selling off his collection on craigslist. worth a look if you are needing something.

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    That's aprox. $3.50 per action figure, less when you add in the 3 deluxe figures, but everyone has those figures, he needed to add something special in there to make someone jump on the deal. I wish him luck.

10. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
  11. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I hope they have similar merchandise at the Denver performance. I liked the program book and the lithograph poster. Groovy, baby!
    Thanks for posting that, Zoo!

12. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Star Wars McDonald's Happy Meals To Return!

Per theforce.net:

Star Wars Happy Meals will be making their triumphant return to McDonald's on February 26th and this time there's a whole internet quest to "Help Defend McWorld from Darth Vader" that goes along with the toys. Visit Starwars.com for more details in the official announcement.

13. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    That sounds fun, who wants to drive me around to find them all :p

14. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    Just saw the jokers sqaud entertainment earth exul....on sale at Ross for 14.95

15. TheFettedOne

TheFettedOne Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2008
    Which Ross?

16. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    the one on 44th and wadsworth

17. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Now, this sounds cool! Who wouldn't want a Millennium Falcon that you can fly around your living room? I haven't done any serious SW collecting for a couple of years - I don't have a place set up to display it, so it's all packed away in tubs - but this is tempting.

STAR WARS R/C MILLENNIUM FALCON
    (Approximate Retail Value: $49.99; Ages: 8 & up; Available: Fall 2010)
    Han Solo once bragged that the Millennium Falcon made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?and now fans can give it their best shot with the all-new STAR WARS R/C MILLENNIUM FALCON! For the first time ever, the MILLENNIUM FALCON ? the most beloved and iconic STAR WARS ship of all-time ? is available as an indoor flying remote control vehicle. Measuring an impressive 11 inches long and 8 inches wide, the largest flying STAR WARS R/C to date is highly detailed, easy to fly and includes a charging controller and vehicle battery for up to five minutes of flying time.

18. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    That sounds totally awesome! Very nice.

I gotta one-up ya, though. What has come to be known as the "BMF"AT-AT:

[image=http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/AT-AT_detail.jpg]

In space, size does matter, and Hasbro certainly kept that in mind when creating its all-new, highly detailed Star Wars AT-AT. The AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) played a significant role in the Empire?s military assault in The Empire Strikes Back, and it will play an equally important role in every fan?s toy collection this year! Measuring more than 24 inches tall, nearly 28 inches long, and 12 inches wide, this colossal vehicle holds up to 20 Star Wars figures ? 6 of which can fit in its head alone! ? and includes so many play and electronic features true to its on-screen counterpart that it?s hard to believe! From the zip-line in its body and articulated legs for superb poseability, to its LED lights and authentic movie sounds and phrases, this is the must-have addition for Star Wars fans of all ages. Includes a 3.75 inch AT-AT driver action figure and a pop-out speeder bike.

Retails for $100.

19. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Unlock and bumping

20. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Thanks!

Just as an FYI, local Toys R Us's have a lot of stuff on sale. They got an influx of stuff from the temporary outlet stores they opened for Christmas. I was at the Westminster one and got a TCW Y-Wing for 50% off. $35 is reasonable, but I wouldn't pay $70 for it.

I'm not sure what the other stores have, but it's worth seeing if they have other stuff at great prices.