main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smugglers Alliance Updates

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Nov 26, 2002.

1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I'm still looking for him but I wont be at the meeting.

2. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    sorry josh I couldnt find any pictures of the holiday two pack.

3. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    this aint no custom neither. http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=1656&text=&imageid=770&box=&shownew=

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    i wnet to my wal-mart last night and they reduced the toys selection to 1/5 of what is was :mad:. but they did have a bunch of the r2 and 3p0 christmas things.

i dont like R2 with antlers.

5. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    bummer, no pics. Thanks for looking!
    I checked the Youngsfield Walmart, but they had nuthin.

wait a second..... did you say:

R2 with ANTLERS?!

hmmmmmmm. I gotta see these things.

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    [image=http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery/modern_hasbro/saga/miscellaneous/2002_holiday_edition]

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=58&text=&imageid=429&box=&shownew=

7. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    they are total anal collector garbage if you ask me. and since I'm a totaly anal collector and pams a R2 freak we snaged them.

8. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I got the Silver Ann. "Swing to Freedom" Luke and Leia, "Death Star Escape" Han and Chewie, and "Final Duel" Obi 1 and Darth V., today at KB at the Westy mall for 4.99 each.....would not pay 19.99, but I didn't think 5$ was too bad.

9. vperozo

vperozo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    The Holiday 2-pack is definitely something worth of grabbin' if you are looking to add something odd to your collection ,kinda like the Mexican 4-pack (Anyone up for a quick run to Tijuana?)....

Anyhoo, if you are looking for stuff like articulation, good paint job or customizing fodder, it won't do.

For those that have not seen the item, it comes in a semi-round bubble, and the cardback is actually the back of a X-Mas card that (if you are an opener) it'd make a nice thing to mail, or hang on your tree, or whatever you do with a X-mas card :D The price was $13.73 plus tax.

VT

10. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    cool, thanks!

(I''''II''''I[ ------------------

11. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    thats realy lame^ ARPR

Anyways trashcompactor two pack have started hitting denver the wally on 6th and wads had some today.

12. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Found some Action Fleet stuff at the K-Mart on Evans & Monaco

Kim-How much were those 12" figure you saw. I found them at WalMart for $20, but I thought you said they were cheaper up your way. If not, I'll go grab those

13. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I jst got back from the northglenn walmart and they had one set left.

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Prices Chunk! I need prices! Please, :)

15. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    steep 18 bucks a piece.

16. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Thanks, for a buck, I'll just get them from the one down here.

17. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I jst picked up the new yoda and destroyer droid. the yoda is rehash but pam like him .SO I will slip it in her stocking.

18. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    I found the Obi-Wan w/Jedi Starfighter.

or is that the Jedi Starfighter w/ Obi-Wan?

Either way, if you bought the Obi-Wan pilot figure and the Jedi Starfighter, then you already have this. Its the same thing in a new box.

yay.

19. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I gave one of my Yoda's to a 4 year old last night......he is a very little Star Wars freak......and his parents have NO idea how it happened.......??

20. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    hmmmm...

I wonder ;)

21. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Same way my 5 year old nephew can recite every ship type in every movie, every character name, every planet, every creature and every weapon.

And the same way my 4 year old niece can tell you all you ever wanted to know about Padme and Leia (from a 4 year old little girl's perspective).

:D :D :D :D :D

And my 11 year old nephew knows the soundtracks to each film by heart and will hum them to himself at totally random moments, just for fun [face_smile]

22. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Hello!

Well I have a couple weeks off form school, so I am gonna try to pop on more often, but...

Was at TRU the other day and the guy was restocking figures. They had the Luke Taun Taun, Luke with Speeder, but I was watching the guy put up figures, looking for a clone trooper for my nephew when I saw a "bloody stump" Luke Bespin hit the peg. I am a little out of touch, but I think this one is harder to find than the non bloody one. I grabbed it! As you may know I am not into collecting any more but if any of you need this for your collection let me know.

Still have an Imperial Shuttle on order, got a card that said it wouldnt show up till January. Dont think I am gonna cancel it, so if any of you didnt get on the list let me know.

23. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    Ok. I went and bout just one figure. I haven't bout any since TPM. This one stuck me as kid of odd though. It's a Count Dooku fig w/ his LS a green LS and a small fig of a holonet Darth Sidious. I'll get somke pics up as soon as I can.

24. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    BHF, if its not open yet, you may want to keep it sealed. When the figs were released, that one was kinda hard to find. They eventually became a little more common, but i still have one I havent opened.
    I can also tell you that from the ones I did open, it doesnt stand up very well. His cape is too heavy.

25. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    I haven't opened it and I don't really want to. Well I want to open it and play w/ it a little, but maybe if I find another one I'll open it. It's just something about that green blade that makes me want to just rip it open. The red blade, however, says open me and pay the consequences.

Was it just some mix up that both sabers were put in there or what?