main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Snowball Fight!!! ***read before playing***

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BobaChris12, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    I'm starting a snowball fight as another game for us to play and have fun. There are a few simple rules:

1. Only dish it out if you can take it

2. Keep it clean

3. You cannot use yellow snow

Once you have read the rules, you may jump in and join the fight. If you do not want to be thrown at, please do not enter the game.

2. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Time for the ceremonial, first snowball of the season!

Puts on gloves, adjusts hat over eyes and hurls a frsh snowball at Jay, then flees behind two large sedans parked in the street.

(I picked Jay because of his good sense of humor. I am now fair game)

3. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    -climbs up and stands on the hoods of each car above him as he pelts him repeatedly on the head with Snowballs-

My Time Has Come! Muahahahahah

4. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Dusts off the snow and darts into the back of a waiting pickup truck. Crawls into cab through sliding read window and steps on the gas, showering Wingnut with mounds of show, burying him up to his neck.

Calls for backup.

5. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    I'm here to help. {as she hides behind conveniently located, very large snow fort}

I'll make the snowballs and hand them off - can't throw worth a darn.

6. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    Jay hops on his BMX to track down Chris and his partner in crime. Finds em at the 7-11 sucking down Slurrpies. When they walk out, BLAM, right in the kisser's!!!

Jay laughs, gets back on his BMX, then gets hit by a bus.

7. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    While I'm picking ice chunks out of my teeth, I'll flag down a passing SUV, toss Jay's limp body in the back and send him to the ER.

8. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Driving the SUV with Jay in the back, I stop at a local comic book shop celebrating International Klingon Unity Day and drop Jay off to have fun and enjoy the festivities. While driving away, I lob a quick one that hits Jay in the shoulder.

9. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    runs to the SUV and hits the injured jay with a snowball. enters the comic con and hunts down the fearless sith lord pelting him with snowballs before making a miraculous escape to find elaine.

10. Solo42986

Solo42986 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 4, 2002
    emerges from behind a tree and pelts klye in the back of the next with a snowball, then runs away.

11. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    stops his search an spins in circles looking for who hit him with the snowball!

12. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Heads to the rafters and bombs Kyle, snipes Marty on his way out the door, and just misses Jay in an effort to scare him.

13. Darth_Snappahead

Darth_Snappahead Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2005
    Seeing his partner[face_cowboy] under siege, Jeff rallies to Jay`s defense and blasts Marty right in the forehead! (Also in retaliation for calling me names at poker that night!)

14. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    Ripping off my Klingon costume, I quickly build a new, big snow fort, and start stockpiling new snowballs for whoever wants them.

Oooohhhh, squeal like a girl when hit in neck by random snowball. Who threw that?

15. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    -Stands next to the fray with a home made snow-ball catapault as he unleashed a flurry of snowballs to rain down on all of them-
    FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!

16. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    straps on some snow trooper armor with out the helmet, dives behind the fort with elaine and hits everyone he sees.

-kyle
    for KOK

17. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Rapells from the rafter is true A Team fashion while hitting everyone in sight with rapid fire snowballs made with my kung fu grip.

18. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    runs over to chris and stands behind him back to back defending...."cuz i pity the fool!" a-team style.

-kyle
    for KOK

19. longbino

longbino Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2004
    AH HA! I join the fight as I jump out of my Imperial Walker(i.e. wife's Malibu) clad only in my new General Veers Underoos. I streak past Chris stuffing his head into a snow bank. As I bring back my arm to fire I yell "Target-Maximum firepower!" and unleash an ice ball, sriking Jay smack in the forehead giving him a new tatoo for Christmas.[face_devil]

20. Darth_Snappahead

Darth_Snappahead Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2005
    I station myself at the top of my building and lob giant balls of snow off the roof onto the top of Kyle`s head. The 17 story fall causes the snowball to hit with bone-shattering force, rapidly compressing his spine and rupturing 90% of the disks in his back causing total loss of muscle control. His body spasms on the ground and his entire digestive tract relaxes, releasing every bit of digested material. Nice!

21. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Laughs as the building Jeff is on starts to crumble from the dinosaurs climbing it and shattering the windows ala Rampage.

Throws a handful of loose snow as a snow screen and runs and hides.

22. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    -Activates his Memory Clothe with a jolt of electricity as the cloth takes the shape of a glider and soars after Chris dumping him into a snow bank-

I'm Batman! -Flies into the sky-

23. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Digs out and cries "Why is everyone picking on me?"

Starts building a snow super fortress complete with a periscope and fridge filled with pudding.

Actives camoflage to conceal the hidden fortress until the time is right to reveal himself.

24. LadySith22

LadySith22 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I unassumingly stroll by and dig Jeff out of the rubble so he can rejoin the fight, and quickly join Elaine behind her fort before slamming Marty with snowballs from the stockpile. Then slam a nearby tree with an ice ball causing a heavy snow shower to bury the already injured Kyle!!

25. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    {works furiously to make more snowballs 'cuz everyone's used them up}

Discovers that a large melon-baller instrument works well and sets a record for most snowballs created in a 1 hour period.

Ouch! Who threw that? {spins around to see Marty duck behind a tree, giggling}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.