main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So, epic, what's going to happen to the house after we all leave for the last time?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Jjanda_Solo, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    Are all the posts going to be deleted, or will it just sit here dormant for us to come back and read if we wish (my vote would be to leave it here for awhile)? Or will the mod squad take over and make posts in here? :p

Or was this already announced elsewhere and I've just been too lazy and out of it to notice? I haven't had much net time lately, please don't blame me for not knowing. :p

2. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    I don't know... it would be sad if everything were deleted. My guess is that this forum will stay open... but the next housemates will have the opportunity to change the banner and color scheme etc.

3. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    On the one hand I hope this forum gets archived, on the other hand -- am I ever going to read it all again?

4. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    This should be closed, and another one opened for the new group.

5. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    If everything is closed... maybe we could get at least one thread archived? That would be really nice. I'd be very sad myself if everything were deleted.

6. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    Maybe just the threads like the Murder Mystery and stuff like that could be archived? I have no clue how this stuff works actually.

7. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    No, I meant that they could keep the forum but just disallow posting for everyone. That way we can still view it.

8. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Yeah, that's what i'll be doing. Right now, in fact!

-BB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.