main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC So I was meandering the old posts.....

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Howdy guys...! I dont know how many people still come here and reread our old posts, but wow it makes you feel nostalgic! Anyways, I just wanted to know if we are going to have a get together anytime soon?

Also, C6 is in a few years and I am seriously planning on going, wherever it may be...

2. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Well, I go on Vacation Wednesday up until May 2nd, then on the 11th, I head out on one last Deployment before I get out of the almighty Navy :) Yep, you heard correct. And I plan to finally come back to North Carolina.

3. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    We should all go...

4. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
  5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Aye, let's get the band back together!

6. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I am really hoping Barrie Holland will be there. I asked him the other day, and its too early to know if he is going to be invited, but he is honestly the biggest reason I want to go. I hope this celebration isnt on the west coast!

7. ForceAdeptKermon

ForceAdeptKermon Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2011
    With Episode I 3-D coming in Febuary and C6 later on next year, how are we planning to get our numbers up? We've got the next 6 years to plan for!

8. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Gah, I didn't ven know they were doing Episode I in 3D. That will be pretty sweet to see!

9. eddie-wan-kenobi1

eddie-wan-kenobi1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2010

I did the same, Riff. Brought back some great and not so great memories (mostly great.) I agree that we should get together soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.