main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. The Boards Are Now Reopened For Business:

READ THIS: your ability to post here depends upon it.. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Official Info Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 25, 2018

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by TCF-1138 , Jan 30, 2017.

1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost star 7

Nov 12, 2012
    24 hours to go! Get to hear Lando say "Han" in that weird way that he does.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    B99 likes this.
  2. CowMoo

CowMoo Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2001
    you mean while being strangled by Chewie ? [face_laugh]

Ricardo Funes and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  3. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Excited to see it tonight!!!

TCF-1138 likes this.
  4. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2003
    Not going till Saturday afternoon. WAAAP waaaaap. [face_sigh] Not too bad though-it was almost three weeks after release before I could see Infinity War! By then ALL the people I know had seen it, some even twice!

Heard some crazy stuff about Solo-which seems to be true I guess, which I'd really have preferred not finding out about. I've been SPOILED!!!!! :( So I will be avoiding any SA forums and social media platforms. Looks like I'll mainly be hanging out only here on NSA till then.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost star 7

Nov 12, 2012
    I guess I'm unclean cuz I've already seen it, dahh!

TheYodaPagoda likes this.
  6. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2002
    I'm 'signing out' so to speak, and plan to see it Friday night. I keep seeing names and such on Twitter of characters in Solo, and I'm just like "who?" I know the basic five or six character names in this movie, that's completely it. I love trailers, but my limit is 3, and I really can't wait to delve into the videos on the Star Wars YouTube channel once I get home. See you folks on the other side!

TCF-1138 and BigAl6ft6 like this.