main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo Sequel (Solo spoilers inside)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Darth Chiznuk , May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    "Obviously, this is the.... the first movie in, like, the series, so, um, I obviously sat down with the directors, and they told me more about Enfys's past life and her mom, and I think that really helped, like, get a better understanding of... of what... how she got to where she is now." --- Erin Kellyman (Enfys Nest)

Obviously, there's going to be more movies in the series.

DarthRosie, GregMcP and cwustudent like this.
  2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    She seems excited, not sure how to interpret that remark. Would be nice. I think they were also signed for a 3 picture deal but that was before the production problems, fired directors and not great BO. I would like to see a trilogy of that series, as I enjoyed it more than the ST overall.

Nest is kinda Fett-ish looking costume/armor wise, even her knee pad armor is like taken from Death Watch style armor. Originally Fett also sported a staff energy powered weapon as well.

She seems to use the same symbol that Satine wore on her head(which also happens to be a proto-Rebel alliance symbol):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whether this is just on purpose or just coincidental. I still wager she's somehow connected to Mandalorians.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015

More to come?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  4. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Obviously there were plans for more.

Who knows.

OrganicMeatbag and Krueger like this.
  5. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Yeah unfortunately with the news of all movie projects except Rian's trilogy and the GOT guys series being dead and them taking a break until most likely 2022. A continuation in the form of a movie seems very unlikely :( a shame since it's the best Disney Star Wars movie.
    Our only hope is in Disney+ now or other media

6. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    If we see more of Solo i don't think it will be another movie. it will probably be a tv show. that way they don't have to worry about Box office.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    cwustudent and black_saber like this.
  7. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Yep. Its very common practice nowadays to plan for a long(er) game, if given the opportunity. Obviously, the BO performance of a film decides its fate. I have a feeling that if Solo had reached about 800 million worldwide, there would be at least one sequel. I still think a limited streaming service could be on the cards. Wasting live-action Maul like that would be criminal.

Blobofat and cwustudent like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.