main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo Solo, Toys and Collectibles

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by B99, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I want old school Kenner versions of Solo and Rogue One toys.

2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    That'd be pretty cool!

3. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Getting our wish with the Vintage Collection line. New Lando out soon I hope? I really liked the 3.75 Solo figures. Hard to believe only four waves. We are missing an array of figures for our Sabacc table. Also could have used, um I dunno, maybe the main villian in the movie! Drydon Vos. Lady Proxima would sell. The Vandor four pack has such great detail but only seen at Meijer. I love the new playsets of Vandor and Kessell. I was lucky enough to get clearance Kessell guards and Range Troopers to fill out the sets. And let's not forget recreating the planet Mimban which was first mentioned in 1978 Splinter of the Minds Eye novel. It would be nice to see a AT-DT in the midwest! I saw the released Tie Fighter in Solo packaging once.

4. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I'd happily buy more aliens from Solo, but I have to say, I really have no complaints with the overall line. TVC is another issue, as it had no diversity for the movie that wasn't already in the basic line. I still cant believe we got something like Quay Tolsite - those are the type of figures I cherish. I think in the not so distant future, collectors are going to look back at the Solo line and regret skipping some of these releases!

whostheBossk likes this.
  5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The Tolsite wave was largely unavailable/no show at retail.

I recommend the TVC Mimban Stormtrooper, I bought like over 30.

6. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Wow now that's an army build, an expensive one at that. Unless you got some on clearance as I managed to snag some for $2.50 each. Tolsite is such a special figure. So much detail and I look forward to opening my extra up for display. The Moloch is great too. And then don't forget the troopers. I managed to get the trooper 6 pack from Target for around $20. Got quite a few of those, wife found the empty boxes in our garage, woops. Never saw the AT-DT anywhere. Dissapointing as I would have got a few at the clearance $15 price. The Kessel playset is a gem, especially since it was clearanced at only $7! Had to pass on more. Why would no kid/collector want this? I look forward to opening my Vandor-1 playset soon. Amazing to think what lie ahead with no more 3.75 5poa waves of TROS. Even though the waves were scarce, Solo truly was the last of its kind.