main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Some People - Part 2 (WARNING: Language)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Azeem, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    So now Bill's "real sock" jumps in to claim innocence. He blames the evil Broken Allegiance crew for setting him up.

I told you Bill, we can track IP addresses and you have already used the one from the last PM. At least you finally quit making socks to reply.

StarWarsFridgeMagnet sent a mass PM from IP address: 203.25.148.62

BTW, interesting Bill that you sent a mass PM to people on the board just like Magnet did when I only said the TFN FanFilms Staff received it. For an "innocent" man, you obviously used the same tactic.

Anyways, IP 203.25.148.62 . I looked this IP on the board and it comes to another username of: P2G

P2G made one post. P2G is claiming to be 'H' Gibbens. Guess what genius, I know Henry Gibbens. That is not him.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=3859437&start=3880665

Remember that topic Bill? You used the Sicklord socks. And guess which other name is there EATATMUNDI. You admit to being EATATMUNDI.

So, we have EATATMUNDI, Sicklord, and P2G all posting about evil Broken Allegiance not giving credit.

So which is it Bill? Either P2G/Magnet is another one of your MANY socks (we know which ones are you) or Henry Gibbens is trying to set you up.

You've already been proven a nut case. We will just add liar to that list.

------------------------------

Can you please explain why you are slandering me and my film production Disturbance in the Force on your message boards? For your information that was not me who sent you that message. The onus is on you to first prove it was me beyond any reasonable doubt, before making such dumb BLEEPunsubstantiated accusations about me on your message boards to your friends. Just because you live in the United States don?t think for one second that you are beyond the jurisdiction of the law and immune from me launching a defamation of character Law suite against you, because I will at the "drop of a hat" if you don?t make a public apology to me and immediately close this BLEEP thread you have started up to slur my reputation.

Why don?t you wake up and for once open your eyes to the fact that anybody could have made up this crap and sent it to you on my behalf ? Where is your evidence? Show me it was me? There is one person in this world who I know hates me this deeply enough who I would suspect would do such a thing and this would possibly be his motive to do such a thing 1)because he is feeling the squeeze of the law at this very moment, a person whom both you and I know very well. I suspect this is the person who masterminded this stunt in an attempt to give credence to his story that I am jealous of him and his fan film to make me look like a villain in front of you all, the villain he has been so desperately trying to portray these past few months, so as to obtain sympathy and support for his film ?Broken Allegiance? before his big online premiere next week? Seriously do you think I am that much of a lunatic to do this and why? What will I achieve for myself and some 80 people who have worked so hard on my production these past two years to make Disturbance in the Force? Nothing! Nicholas Hallam is the only person I can think of who would possibly do such a thing, because he can't live with the fact that I am taking him to court for monies he owes me for my sets. If you don?t believe me that this is true? you are quite welcome to Contact my Legal Team who are Prushka and Mendelson Law Partners in Melbourne Victoria Australia telephone number 1800 641 617 The Case number is J509 Dream quest Productions against Nicholas Hallam .My lawyer?s name is Wayne.

It is very unfortunate that you have chosen to take only one side in this matter. I have dozens of witnesses who will back me up and my story of version of events. Jeff my friend you will be in some very serious legal trouble very soon if you don?t desist with this crap you have started up. The only thing I can promise you now

2. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    [columbo] Oh, just one more thing [/columbo] :p

Nice one Jeff!

3. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Dude, I'm wondering...

Does this guy even has the right to ask Nick Hallam to pay for his sets, since they are for a Star Wars fanfilm (which we all perfectly know is a non-profit activity...)

:confused:

4. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    In theory yes. Bill would be providing a service which he is entitled to charge for. It's the same as Semaj askig for money to make DVDs of FanFilms.

As far as I recall, Bill claims there was an agreement for payment. Nick denies this. There's a great thread all about it somewhere, but it might have been pruned

5. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    he Pmed me, should I ignore or send him a PM back?

6. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    I'd leave it. If he decides to carry on with his pointless "legal" battle, anything you say can be given in evidence :p

7. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    One thing I want to stress.

Don't lump in all the cast/crew of DITF with Bill. I have talked to the Director. He is an extremely polite individual and doesn't share these....irrational views.

However, Bill does represent the film project and makes the final decisions for it.

8. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    ok, what ever you say Azeem :p if it comes down to it which I dout it will, a legal battle, I could probably confense my dad to be the laywer for you guys :)

9. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Okay, after 30 minutes of searching, I found it.

This is the source of Bill's gripe

10. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Thanks Halibut, you just gave me somethign I've been looking for.

Bill, you are done pal. I've been looking for you for several days and I now have the connection from you to another IP name.

11. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    DANG .... well, at least now I can see why he was so upset back then.

I have to admit ... I never did actually get around to seeing the trailer and/or film ... but a lot of those comments were just downright awful. Even if those guys had a grudge against him ... those comments were pretty nasty and unfair.

Neverthless, it doesn't justify Bill's accusations and vulgarity in his communications with Azeem, not to mention the mass PM'ing that has been going on. Things need to be dealt with in a much more reasonable and communicative manner.

Right, halibut ???
    (P.S. - We're friends again - via the power of communication) :D

BEERS FOR EVERYONE !!!
    (ROOT beers for the minors) ;)

JediTAC

12. Digital_LlamaCH

Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2001
    [Untouchables music]Elliot Ness and his men speed towards Bill's hideout...[/Untouchables]

Yeah, to reiterate something that someone said earlier, you *can* pay someone for work on a fanfilm. I paid Abe for his fight choreography work to make sure that it would be an official job and we could be insured.

Did you hear that? An *insured* fanfilm!

-Chris

13. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Yep, Hal and JT sitting in a tree
    P-O-S-T-I-N-G

14. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    In regards to DITF:
    Looks like a reasonably good FanFilm that a number of people have put a great deal of time, effort and heart into. I'm likely to watch it if it gets completed and hosted. (I'm just plain too addicted FanFilms. I'll watch anything.)

My reply to the PM I received from renegade_leader (I don't care who renegade_leader is in real life. My response is addressed to whichever humanbeing [term used loosely] typed the message under that login and sent it to me):

Please, refrain from sending me any further messages regarding your disputs with anyone in the world for the following reason...
    - I just not interested your problems.

15. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    sonofsam 210.9.181.102
    The_Death_Star 210.9.181.102
    TheIMP 210.9.181.102
    ace_tie_pilot 210.9.181.102
    TheGunner 210.9.181.102
    StarBaller 210.9.181.102

See all these names? Another IP check (have to love these)

I traced them back. They are all from a Melbourne proxy server for Internet Cafe.

Here is a PM I got last week. I didn't want to accuse Bill of doing this until I read Halibut's link. All these guys are there, supposedly slamming Bill's film. And who does Bill accuse them to be several hours later?.... the EVIL BROKEN ALLIANCE crew.

Bill, you are the ONLY person that refers to me by my real name. Everyone else calls me as Azeem.

You threatened my wife. Everything else I can laugh off, but that.

Notice "arse" and the reference to the Stormtrooper helmet? Pathetic.

-----

Date Sent: 4/4 4:26am
    Date Read: 4/4 7:01am
    Subject: You're ****ed Yankey
    Body: I'll see you soon at that b******* convention in a few weeks to kick your ******* head in you filthy **********. I am going to slice your **** off and make you give yourself h*** after I'm finished with this I'm gonna break every bone in your hands so you'll never be able to feel your wife's **** again. Then I'm going to grab my steel hard **** and shove it in your wife's b** and then take it out and make her l*** off and eat her own **** from her own a***. You are ****** **** scum. Then I'm gonna get three of my ex ku klux klan mates to take turns in ****-grinding your a***. Then you'll have to lick their ***** clean of all the ****. I'm gonna shove that stormtrooper helmet that you've got in your mouth and break every tooth in your mouth with it. Finally I'm gonna get my four st bernards that are actually on heat at the moment to give you one last a***-grinding before you have to go to your stupid convention

16. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    One thing for sure is that Theforce.net will not go anywhere. Just because someone threatens to sue doesn't have any effect on Scott's site. I feel bad that there are these weirdos out there that piss and moan about credit. I think it is uncouth when someone doesn't give proper credit to someone else for helping them out, but what can you do, nothing, there are just some sh!tty people out there that are ungrateful. BUT I think this whole mess and others like it (Bounty Trail, Duality) need to stay offline. In my opinion it's petty to whine on a message board and try to stir something up.

I'll still watch Distubance in the Force and Broken Allegiance just because I like Fanfilms. I myself don't care to hear the drama...

17. Digital_LlamaCH

Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2001
    Okay, NOW let the lawsuit begin... just not the way Bill hoped. That's COLD.

-Chris

18. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    Whoa! Walking the line of indecency there Jeff - my kid may visit this thread. :)

But if you do find him lemme know cause I would so beat his a@@ X-wing style for you. Bringing the wife into it is so uncool.

19. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Whomever conceived of writing and sending such a despicable message can hardly be considered human.

If it were ever shown to me that any particular work on the net is associated with the sender of that message, I would immediately avoid any contact with that work and the site(s) that host it. (And request any of my own work that may appear on the site(s) be pulled.)

This is, in no way, "fun".

20. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    I'm gonna shove that stormtrooper helmet that you've got in your mouth and break every tooth in your mouth with it.

Well, it's good to see that he has some appreciation for the strength of your craftsmanship :D

I sense a logical error in his message though. He says he'll do all these lovely things to you AT the convention, and at the end he says he'll do it BEFORE the convention. Bit of discontinuity there.

Azeem, are you intending to do anything legal about this whole fiasco?

21. link64PD

link64PD Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2001
    If it ever comes down to him sueing you, he has no chance with the indisputable IP evidence you've obtained...

22. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
  23. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Azeem, just curious,

How many messages like that do you usually receive?

24. StupidFilmsInc

StupidFilmsInc Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2001
    so umm can we openly curse in this thread?

25. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Only if you want to be banned for being a lunatic.

I don't get these. Last week was the first one. And shocker, Bill starts leveling charges against me this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.