main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Some Things --Vader Babysits Lil' Mara {Humor} -- A/N 3/14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by vader_incarnate, Nov 8, 2002.

1. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    guys rest easy, she is working on it, its hard you know, to write MAra cute and all...Just kidding.

i know M'Lord is working on the post right...*Glares*

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    Hey, what happened? Up!

3. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
  4. Blue_Ice-Green_Fire

Blue_Ice-Green_Fire Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2002
    LOL!
    UP!
    Shamless plug
    My fanfic
    *points to sig*
    okay-one more ego boosting post!
    :p
    MORE MORE MORE!!

5. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    Good news for the readers, bad news for m'Lord Vader-- V_I is back! :D [face_devil]

I'll have the new post up tonight, hopefully-- hopefully... *gulps*

6. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    *jumps up and down* more cute little mara torturing cute little vader!!!!!!!!!!!
    *pats the repirator v_i gave her earlier* I think I'm gonna need this...

7. Estel_Kenobi

Estel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Must stop reading at night when everyone else is asleep....

8. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
  9. vader_incarnate

Jul 29, 2002
    Jedi_Liz--
    that was great! Poor Vader.....you ALMOST feel sorry for him! And I mean ALMOST!
    Almost? Well, I?ll just have to work a bit harder, is all... ;)

The_Standmaiden-- :D

bobill--
    Hehe, if your ego was as big as Vader's I might have to call YOU Uncle Ani!
    [face_shocked] You wouldn?t! ;)

yoda4982--
    That was too funny....oh Force my side hurts, Oh this will be great.
    *hands over some Tylenol* ... You know, I should really get some insurance coverage for this thread. All my readers seem to be hurting themselves... 8-}

Isildur_42--
    This is getting good, Mara is such a great 6 year old too, Poor Uncle 'Loud Ani' Vader, what is he going to do to mess this up and make Mara cry? I know it's going to happen, no matter what you do, the little girl will just end up crying and then we get to see the nice caring Vader that everyone loves to see!

Sorry if i just ruined your story, but what story with a little kid and a "bad-guy" don't end up with the kid crying and the "Bad-guy" feeling bad and trying to be nice and stuff to make up for being mean. It's almost a cliche, but oh well, they are still fun to read. Plus it's Vader and Mara, so it will be lots of fun anyhow.

Well... I was going to make ?em both cry. 8-} (And then get all my lovely readers-- Vader and Mara fans alike-- to want to hit me with blunt objects... hopefully blunt objects...) This is, incidentally, my first non-angsty story on my own. I?m personally getting a little antsy without all of them crying or dying on the first page. ;)

Sabe126-- Thanks for the ups! :D

-thor---
    This has to be the funniest Fanfic I ever read. Great work!
    *hands o?er another respirator* Yup, gotta get some insurance coverage for this puppy soon... :D Thank you!

Sara_Kenobi?
    In my wildest dreams, I've never imagined Vader babysitting.
    I have strange dreams, I?m afraid. ;)

EVERYONE ELSE-- Post is here! :D Short one, but things really start picking up speed next chapter. ;) [face_devil]

Kudos to anyone who knows what kiddie shows I?m referring to. 8-}

= = = = =

?Hey kids!?

Oh, stars, not another--

?Hellooo, Stanley!? Mara shouted enthusiastically, bouncing up and down and waving at the vidscreen. Evidently, she didn?t get airsick if she was watching a show. This had to be the fourth brainwashing children?s show she had watched in the last two hours. Holotubbies, Gundark in the Big Red House, and Daala the Explorer.

As soon as I got aboard the Executor, I was going to set a direct course for whatever planet made these stupid shows, pound the studio into the ground with my turbolasers, and sanitize the planet for good measure, just to be sure that none of them escaped to further contaminate the galaxy.

?Today, kids, we are going to learn about Emperor Palpatine?s New Order,? the sickly-sweet purple Ewok bubbled. ?Can you all say ?Palpatine??? My Master, I knew, had invested millions of credits in methods of indoctrinating the youth into his New Order, but this was somewhat ridiculous. If this was the extent of his political savvy, I had no idea how he had ever gotten into the Senate in the first place-- though most senators? intelligence were somewhat questionable as well. Then again, my Master was probably getting a little senile in his old age.

?Did you hear that, Uncle Vader? They?re talking about Grandpa Sid!? Mara exclaimed enthusiastically, tugging at my arm, but keeping her eyes glued on the vidscreen.

?Umph,? I grunted, looking out the window. Anything to keep my eyes off that ... abomination on the vidscreen.

?Very good, children!? the Ewok-- the man dressed in a giant, hairy purple costume-- said, clapping its hands enthusiastically as if it had really heard a response from its audience. ?But, before we talk about Emperor Palpatine, we?re go

10. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Hahahahahaha! LOL!

Great!

My fave line: ?Now Mara,? I started calmly, carefully grasping her little shoulder. I wouldn?t want to accidentally break her, after all.

LOL! 'course he'd love to break her lol! Holotubbies *cracks up* Dala the explorer *cracks up some more*

Hahahaha! Very good job!

11. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    *uses respirator* can't... breath... laughing.. to ...hard *uses respirator again* ah, much better *laughs some more*
    PPPOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR VADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO ONE, NO ONE, SHOULD EVER HAVE TO BABY SIT A 6-YEAR-OLD MARA... THAT'S JUST CRUEL AND UNUSUAL... I love Vader's ship too :)

12. The_Chosen_One_41981

The_Chosen_One_41981 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    As soon as I got aboard the Executor, I was going to set a direct course for whatever planet made these stupid shows, pound the studio into the ground with my turbolasers, and sanitize the planet for good measure, just to be sure that none of them escaped to further contaminate the galaxy.

Well there goes Earth....but hey if Vader takes me back with him I'm all for it!!! :D

This was hilarious V_I this may also help in the wait for more on "The Water's Edge"

13. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    I wouldn?t want to accidentally break her, after all. My Master would be most displeased.

[face_laugh]

And Daala the Explorer . . . [face_laugh] I can't breathe! [face_laugh]

It is cruel and unusual! Poor "Loud" Vader! [face_laugh]

14. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    *cracks up* OMG! That was hilarious! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Poor Vader! *hands him his Corellian whiskey* Just don't drink... *trails off as he downs half the bottle* ...too much at once.

Oh dear...

Great job! Keep it up!

AQ

15. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    Still catching my breath after ROTFLMAO!

16. Hoya94

Hoya94 Jedi Master star 2

Apr 12, 2001
    ROTFLMAO! :D :p [face_laugh]

17. vader_incarnate

Jul 29, 2002
    Jade_Max-- [face_innocent] But if he broke her, where would the story be? ;)
    Thank you. :D

KsotF-- :D Glad to see that respirator is coming in handy. And-- yes, it is pretty mean... but neither I nor Emperor Palpatine has ever claimed to be a nice person. ;) [face_devil]

Dana-- If Vader picks you up, chances are that you'll have to babysit lil' Mara! [face_shocked] :p

The_Standmaiden-- :D Yes... my brother has been watching that for about an hour... *glares at her little brother* Erg.

AngelQueen-- *gulps* If we have a hungover Lord Vader, what does that do to Mara? [face_shocked] Just picture Mara running around on the Executor... "What does this button do?" Heh heh heh heh...

LadyPadme-- Do you need a respirator, too? ;) Thankee.

Hoya94-- *hands over an ice pack for your rump* Hmmm... *shakes her medical supply bag* I'm going to need to restock soon... :p

18. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    LMAO...I still love Loud Vader :p

Stanly???? The big purple Ewok?? LMAO!

19. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    LOL! I'm telling you, Uncle Vader and Grandpa Sid are the funniest nicknames I've ever heard. And those shows...I don't blame Vader for turning them off! [face_laugh]

Hey, here's a good theme for Stanley, the big Purple Ewok,

"I hate you, you hate me.
    Let's tie Yoda to a tree.
    We'll choke him, flay him,
    and then split him in two.
    Won't you say you hate me too?"

Okay, that's a little sordid. I actually think the fact that they're using the holovid shows to influence the children is kind of scary... [face_shocked]

20. The_Chosen_One_41981

The_Chosen_One_41981 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Though babysitting that little monster might be a punishment worse then Death.....

Traveling to a galaxy far, far away and hanging out with Vader more then makes up for it don't you think??? :D

21. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    great post! That was just plain hilarious, especially the stuff about kiddie shows that brainwash. :::falls over laughing:::

22. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    [face_laugh] OMG that was sooo funny!

23. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    I always knew that the big, purple pinhead was a product of the Dark Side. [face_devil]

inez

24. vader_incarnate

Jul 29, 2002
    Quick question before I go to bed:

Does anyone want to venture a guess at who Vader's guest is? The one that's visiting the Executor?

EDIT: All of my cowriters, present and near-future, are exempt from the guessing. ;)

25. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Whaaaaaaaa! Tele-Ewoks strike again!! *runs for shelter*

:D