main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Southern Illinois FanForce?

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by rodan70, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    I'm looking to start a Southern illinois FanForce Chapter. I'll be getting some of my friends to join the forums soon. What else do I need to do?

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Where in southern Illinois? You need three people to PM one of the Midwest RSAs (jedi_runya or Earwin_Lightrider) to get things moving.

3. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Where in Southern Illinois?

~H~

4. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Anywhere! Carbondale, Marion, Metropolis, it dosn't matter. We have a huge fan base that could use a fanforce

5. crayola_jedi

crayola_jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006
    hi rodan70! I live Brookport and would love to join a fanforce in the area, are you still looking for members?

6. Fancy_Tito

Fancy_Tito Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006
    I am new to this area and was looking around these boards and saw Southern Illinois so I wanted to check it out. I live in Metropolis and can't seem to find anybody around here that likes Star Wars, I would love to meet some cool people to talk about Star Wars with. What do I need to do or contact?

7. crayola_jedi

crayola_jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006
    hi rodan, I called a couple of guys I know in Metropolis and told them about this, one of them has posted already. We are very excited, were huge star wars fans. I'm glad to see there is enough interest for a fanforce in this area, its going to be great!

P.S. what a great name this ff would already have, the Southern Illinois Fan Force or S.I.F.F.'s, that rocks!

8. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    In order to form a new FF, you are going to need to narrow it down to a more specific area. I'm fine with the group gathering members from lots of different cities (in fact, the Spokane, Wa group I was in pulled from Idaho as well), but you need to choose a city to call homebase. I've talked with two of you who have stated interest in the group and I am just waiting on the third to confirm an interest. Then we will be able to open you up a forum that should help in the meeting planning. Please keep me informed about which city you decide to base out of and any further interest in the group.

9. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.