main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Special Forces- The Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by MandoA101, Apr 22, 2017.

1. MandoA101

MandoA101 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 2, 2016
    The Galaxy is in turmoil, and the Clone Wars have begun. The Battle of Geonosis was a victory for the Republic, but it was a costly one. Although the Jedi command the most powerful force in the known universe, there are somethings even the most skilled infantry soldiers cannot do. That is where you step in, Commandos. You are the most elite unit in existence. You do what others can't, and go where others won't. As pathfinders, sabotouers, and assassins, you fight the battles before anybody else does. You are relied upon to do the hardest jobs in the Republic. Are you ready?

Hello everyone! This is a new RPG idea I've thought of, and it might work well. Everyone takes the Role of a Clone Commando, and will serve in a 4 man team. You will be assigned missions by me, your commanding officer. As commandos, the Republic will go to any length to outfit you with the proper gear. You will design your character and chose his weapons, and be prepared to be one of the most elite units in the Galaxy.

Name-
    Rank- (no higher than Sergeant)
    Age-
    Appearance (Armor Color and Design)-
    Tattoos-
    Weapons-
    Role in Squad-
    Equipment-
    Personality-
    Short Bio-

Rules-
    1. NO GODMODDING
    2. Be polite to others and don't post too much
    3. Always include a tag
    4. DM me your character sheet
    5. I will not be playing, just watching
    6. THERE CAN ONLY BE 3 SQUADS, JOIN QUICKLY
    7. If you do something stupid, I can post and kill your character. If that happens, you will have to make another character sheet.
    8. I will keep a record of all the people in the 4 man squads.

You plan your engagement.
    You neutralize the target.
    You plan your escape.
    You return a Hero!

Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

Darth Rozic likes this.