main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One [Speculation] Rebels Characters?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Robert Power, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Hey now I never said she was ugly! of course she's adorable.

2. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Darth Basin I just asked you not to double post (posting back to back). If you have something else to say you can edit it into your original post or wait for another user to post something. Please don't do it again.

3. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    That would've been cool! Ah too bad it didn't happen. There's rumors a turned Ezra will be in Ep. VIII but I don't know. There is the argument that they won't cross the animated characters over into films due to confusing casual fans as well. It'd be nice to see them in some form, even if it's small.

Robert Power and DARTH_BELO like this.
  4. Robert Power

Robert Power Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2016
    I know what you mean about Rebels, I want to like it but I just cant seem to get into it even though people are speaking positively about it!

5. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    I think Rebels started to lose its way when Filoni started inserting TCW fan service into it. Took the story of the new characters, and the building of the Rebel Alliance, completely off course.

Though it could be that Lucasfilm asked Filoni to stay away from too much pre-ANH Rebel material, as they may be planning more for that time period (heck, we already have Rogue One, the Han Solo movie and possibly a Boba Fett one in that space).

6. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Slightly off topic but wasn't this show supposed to be 3 seasons minimum? So it may end by the time R1 is in theaters?

7. miDnIghtEr20C

miDnIghtEr20C Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 21, 1999
    From the Disney show to this movie. Does the timeline add up? Will we see anyone from the GREAT Star Wars Rebels animated show?

BTW.... let's just all pretend that the Sith we see in the new trailer is actually Darth Vaders new apprentice. And that after what we seen on the Rebels Season 2 awesome finale... let's just pretend that Vader has a new apprentice... AND THAT'S EZRA!

Ha!

Well... will we see any of the Rebels cast? Doubtful, but would be an incredible nod to that show.

8. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Thread merged

9. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    For me no Rebels original characters in Rogue One, please. With the exception of Ezra, I don't find them very likeable. TCW original characters, on the other hand ... just feature them all, Force users or not. I loved that show, and I'd love it if some TCW would rub off on at least one of the new movies, especially on Rogue One (as the SW movie I aniciparte the most).

10. Mimecrime

Mimecrime Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2016
    I've been wondering if Petrie's character in Rogue One is Agent Kallus. The accent, cadence, and look in the trailer are very much in-line with the Rebels character. Of course that would mean he completed his turn early next season.