main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT [Speculation] Throwing a wrench into the plan?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by WhiteWeasel, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteWeasel

WhiteWeasel Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2015
    So I'm a fan of the star wars clone show that aired on cartoon work, and sorta sparked the rest of my interest in the series. And me being the speculative worry-wort I am in real life, I like to think about all sorts of what-if scenarios. And there is aquestion that's just been picking away at me. If you were brought into the SW universe (at some point between episodes I-III) with the external knowledge of the timeline intact, would you try to derail darth sidious' plans? How would you do it? And how hard would it be considering he easy for him (namely the resources at his disposal) it would be to end you if you were to be caught prematurely?

While having 4th wall knowledge is already breaking the 'rules' so to speak, I'd like to lay a few guidelines to keep the speculations a bit reasonable.

1) Average joe. Obviously to even get anything you try off the ground, you'll have the knowledge of how to operate in the SW universe, E.G how to run vehicles, have a job/place to live and have a star ship to travel with. You will also be proficient in combat, be it blaster or lightsaber, but not anything insane. E.G. you could hold your own against a padawan, but would lose if Asajj Ventress or post time skip Ahsoka Tano came after you. So no stopping darth sidious by outright taking him on in a duel. You may be a force sensitive person.

2) No pre existing connections to main characters. E.G. You are a complete stranger as far as named characters are concerned. You can use your knowledge to find and interact with them, but you can't be X's relative or childhood friend etc...

3) Got to have a way to prove it. (Self explanatory).

While i'd obviously be more detail in my actual attempt could be broken down into the following steps:

-My person would be a force sensitive user, and therfore have easier access to the jedi order.
    -After joining, become a padwan to someone important like Shaak Ti.
    -Get one of those voice changer things kenobi used in that one bounty hunter arc.
    -Wait for a situation just after the incident with fives and tup, where i'm with my master and a clone and inform them of that I have some some dire concerns I have, as I felt a compelling urge in the force to relay what I interpreted to be dire news.
    When my master and the clone(s) ask whats wrong, I tell the clone the time has come to tell him "execute clone protocol 66." (Q: From what wookepedia tells me, the order is just issued via voice command or remote order, so presumably anyone could issue it if they knew the phrase, (if this is somehow wrong, this whole thing kinda falls apart))
    -Fight off and disarm clone, hopefully nobody is killed.
    -Tell my master to inform the jedi council and the jedi council only of this incident (as well the trigger phrase that was brought to my mind by compelling disturbance so they can verify the act) with the utmost haste. And whomever is the master mind of this is the most dangerous foe the jedi has ever seen and must be faced by the whole council when confronted
    -If this is timed after the failed incident of fives trying "going mad and trying to kill the emperor" hopefully the jedi council can put one and two together and figure out that the 'mastermind' is the emperor.
    -And the nice thing about my what if is that the damage will be already inflicted by the time it is over/if I survive to explain.

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I'm not sure where this goes. Community, Role Playing, Fan Fiction..

But not here. Best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.