main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Spider-Man & SSU Films (Madame Web, Venom 3, Kraven, Beyond the Spider-Verse)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Spiderfan, May 20, 2008.

1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    SaMEGMA?

BigAl6ft6 and Ramza like this.
  2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

4. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    The entire point of Jackpot was "Holy heck, MJ is a superhero!" And then it wasn't her. I mean if they just double down on the stupid one note concept it could be amusing.

Honestly I am still waiting for the Black Cat/Silver Sable spin off and bring back Felicity Jones as Felicia, I don't care if she was from the ASM movies just do it

5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Can't say I care about the character or the plot she was part of but I do think she had a nice design

6. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Because it’s very possible not every film has Spiderman?

and at least it’s not Sony Pictures Universe Niche Knowledge

7. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Wait, Jackpot wasn't MJ? I stopped reading Spider-Man when Brand New Day happened, outside of occasional interesting minis/crossovers with other MU titles like Anti-Venom. Was just too big of a fan of JMS's run and the BND setup wasn't all that interesting.

I heard they did get some good storylines going eventually (and it's been so long now that, no doubt, they've gone in all new directions since) but what was the point of Jackpot then?

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    BigAl6ft6 and Yodaminch like this.
  8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    They had no idea what they were doing back then....that's why this is so weird to make a movie about her, once it was revealed she wasn't MJ the few people that cared about that plot stopped and the character is really just a reminder of a time that Spider-Man comics were in rough shape.

rocknroll41 and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  9. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    I still kinda hope that long rumoured Aunt May prequel happens wherein it's basically like the movie Cocktail except May is really good at making wheat cakes

cubman987 likes this.
  10. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...-legends-6inch-action-figures-wave-1/hse9312a

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• A blast from the past!
    • 6-inch action figures of fan-favorite mutants on Toy Biz-inspired 1990s-esque packaging.
    • Each features tons of articulation, vibrant colors, and cool accessories!
    • Wave 1 Case includes 6 individually packaged action figures.
    Hasbro's 6-inch Marvel Legends action figures get the Toy Biz treatment with these Marvel Legends Super Heroes Vintage Spider-Man 6-Inch Action Figures. Each one features tons of articulation, vibrant colors, and cool accessories and comes packaged on the classic colorful cardback. You're going to love them all! Ages 4 and up.

This Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6-Inch Action Figures Wave 1 Case includes 6 individually packaged action figures:
    1x Spider-Man
    1x Electro
    1x Peter Parker
    1x Gwen Stacey
    1x Green Goblin
    1x Daredevil
    (subject to change)

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  11. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    "Gwen Stacey- with articulated neck! Now kids can recreate this iconic moment in the webslinger's history!"

12. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    You know giving Gwen and MJ literally interchangeable heads doesn't exactly help the notion that Pete's loves of his life are literally interchangeable

13. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    why on earth would they do that

14. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    They never even had an action-figure before, so one step in the right direction at least.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  15. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    So Shameik Moore went on a meltdown, ignoring his PR team and going as far as to say that Rosa Parks should have taken a taxi rather than demonstrate civil disobedience on a bus.

I'm looking forward to the recasting of Miles Morales for Into the Spider-verse 2.

16. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
  17. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    That's certainly interesting, if true. That whole account has been nothing but (cool sounding) MCU rumors/leak reports. But since they;re all about upcoming projects, we won't really know how legit they are until at least one pans out/doesn't pan out.

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Just have Nicolas Cage voice everyone. They were 1/16th of the way there with the last one.

19. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Yes.

Not just in Spider-man, whenever anyone ever talks, even in real life, it should be in the voice of Nicolas Cage.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  20. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This is a fake Roger Wardell account simply capitalizing on the original account’s notoriety. The original account (which hasn’t posted anything since last year) only posted a few tidbits whereas this account posts dozens of “scoops” every day.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  21. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
  22. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    ^ Saw that last night. :) (I wasn’t there, saw it on Twitter).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  23. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    I'm starting to explore my Disney Plus again, watched the first few episodes of the 2017-current Spider-Man tv show. What are people's overall thoughts on it? Some parts are great, with how they're mixing it up while still echoing what came before, but also some plot holes. Anyone else watch it?

24. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    So did anyone enjoy the Spider-Man PS4?

Darth McClain, solojones and Diggy like this.
  25. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Captured on PS5. Very nice.

PimpBacca likes this.