main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Spider-Man & SSU Films (Madame Web, Venom 3, Kraven, Beyond the Spider-Verse)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Spiderfan, May 20, 2008.

1. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    This remind me of this

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  2. Bilbo Fett

Bilbo Fett Force Ghost star 5

Apr 19, 2017
    The only rift between worlds that matters:

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    PARKER I NEED PICTURES

PICTURES OF SPIDER-MEN

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    BigAl6ft6 and Gamiel like this.
  4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    THE WEB-WARRIORS: MENACE OR MANIACAS?!

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  5. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Does that mean that there's a possibility that Tom Holland could meet up with Toby McGuire Spiderman and Kirsten Dunst as MJ? [face_thinking]

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  6. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    If I ever have to see Maguire in anything again I'll vomit.

juday likes this.
  7. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Wow you would be THAT excited to see him?

8. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I've seen him in person, at lunch. Let's just say it ruined my nice lunch :p

9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Ah because you were so excited you couldn't eat. You must be his biggest fan!

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  10. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Man, he's just the worst though. Honestly. Probably my least favorite actor living.

11. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    But... why?

You loved Kevin Spacey!

12. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Kevin Spacey is a phenomenal actor. We just didn't know he was a **** human being.

13. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    probably exchange supporting casts

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Going off topic, but I liked Spacey far more as Lex Luthor (Superman Returns) than Jesse Eisenberg. Spacey reminded me of Gene Hackman.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  15. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Absolutely. I adore Superman Returns, to tell the truth. Only thing I don't like is Kate Bosworth, but I can stomach her for the rest of it, which I love. *sigh* Oh to have a decent Superman movie again.

16. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I've been a-saying for years they should make a live action Spider-Verse and bring back all of the Spider-actors, it'd be an Avengers: Endgame style romp through the multiple installments. Yes Spider-Verse animated kind of got their first but could totally do it again (of note, there was a moment where they thought about having Tobey Maguire voice Peter Parker in Spider-Verse but thought it would be too confusing)

But no need to bring JK Simmons JJ Jameson from an alternate universe from the Raimi films, JK SImmons JJ Jameson is an eternal constant in the entire multiverse as far as I am concerned. (Earth 66 is the animated template and in flesh and blood he becomes JK Simmons everywhere else)

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Jedi Merkurian and PCCViking like this.
  17. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    They've attached the new trailer to Endgame screenings. It will run after the movie with a notice letting the audience know that before the movie starts. I love the trailer but I'm also glad they waited a couple of weeks before doing this.

solojones likes this.
  18. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    most of the cast is supposed to be on the Kimmel show tonight
    wow they are getting their press tour out of the way quick, movie doesn't open until july

19. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I mean, after Endgame, how much press does Spidey really need. Go see Spidey guys. That's it.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  20. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
  21. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    The FFH clip they showed on Kimmel last week:

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  22. nilzo antonio

nilzo antonio Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 31, 2015
    There's a rumour that

Gwen Stacy and Harry Osbourne will be introduced in the after credit scenes of Far From Home. Gwen is supposed to be played by Kieran Shipka ( from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) and Harry by Mitchell Hope ( from The Descendants). Also it's said that it could a Multiverse thing, hence Gwen would actually to be SpiderGwen.

23. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    There's a similar rumor that's been out there for a while now:

It's also about the after credits scene. Supposedly it shows a meeting between the characters who will become the Sinister Six but Osborne himself isn't shown because he sends a representative. He's not mentioned by name but the Oscorp logo is shown being installed on the old Avenger's Tower through the window of the room they're gathered in. I tend to think if anyone like Gwen Stacey or either of the Osborns had been cast it would have become known by now. Talent agents don't like sitting on that sort of information when it can help their clients land other offers or auditions. Osborn having a spokesman gets around having to cast anyone yet (particularly when it wasn't clear if the Marvel/Sony deal would even get renewed while they were shooting FFH).

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  24. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    So, finally caught Venom on the plane home today and... was surprisingly entertaining? Wasn't good, but wasn't bad either. Mostly saved by Tom Hardy's absolutely manic performance and self-talking, as well as an ever-great Michelle Williams.

Also, an underrated plot of a guy losing a girl, and then meeting the girl again with her new boyfriend and there not being any violence threats. Everyone's cool with one another (for certain values of "cool with one another"), and everyone tries to help each other.

25. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Venom is sort of a love story but in the end he probably loves the alien symbiotic goop more than his former flame, which I enjoy cuz it's pretty wacky.

going to do a 1 a week spider-flick until Far From Home, gave Sam Raimi's Spider-Man a rewatch and I love the manic sensibility Raimi brings to it. There is a lot of slowing down for Pete to pine over MJ stuff throughout which I think works better in Spider-Man 2. But everyone is great and I really loved Willam Dafoe's Harry Osborn this time around, that mirror scene he has with himself is grand. And should be restated, JK Simmons JJ Jameson is absolutely perfect. Don't recast, don't leave JJ out of it, put the man back in there, same office, same actors, same everybody please. It's too good to leave behind.