main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

spiderman vs. darth vader?

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by twinsuns-of-tatooine, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinsuns-of-tatooine

twinsuns-of-tatooine Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    i was watching revenge of the sith when the thought hit me, "could spider-man have darth"... for the next 50 mins i was working it out in my head and completely missed the film. what do you think? vader has a saber but spidy has web hands... difficult one...

any ideas..?

2. DarthVader10

DarthVader10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2005
    DarthVader would win.

if spiderman had his lightsaber darth could easily get it back by the force

*o'h and Darthvader has force powers so they are most likely to beat web*

o'h and i'm not sure if this is spam or not

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Nice idea!

Not sure of the total outcome, but I think the Dark Lord would be puzzled by the initial spray of web sticking to his cape - "What the-" - allowing Spidey to get some moves in first.

I don't see Spiderman knocking Vader down physically though.

Sith-I-5

4. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Well as Spiderman has no Force powers, it would just be a case of Vader force choking Spidey.

The fight would be over in seconds, even with Spiderman's speed.

5. twinsuns-of-tatooine

twinsuns-of-tatooine Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    i don't think vader could just choke spidy... spider-man would wrap darth in his web, how could vader lift his arms? i think spider-man would win, darth is too slow and is pretty niffy with a saber but no match for spider-man's web. even the force wouldn't be much good against a huge web.

6. SlackerDaf

SlackerDaf Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    Never underestimate the power of the force. The power of the death star was nothing compared to knowledge of the force, remember.

Vader, no contest.

7. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Remember Vader, doesn't even need to raise his hands to choke somebody, so Spidey would just be a minor bug that Vader has to squash.

Now if you were to put Superman up against Vader on the other hand, that would be a good fight. ;)

8. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    This is how the fight would take place, spiderman would come crawling in on the ceiling, leaping around like a frog on steroids, springing his web at vader, and vader would block the web with his lightsabre (im sure it can cut thru it) he is also faster than spiderman, in comes the force powers (Force Speed!) (watch episode 1 for example) he'd be able to block all web attacks, either force choke him until he collapses and falls of the ceiling and vader walks over and cuts him up, or something along those lines, it'd be so one sided, i'd actually feel sorry for the little cretin, he's just a photographer, nothing more :) Dark Lord Of The Sith, who rules the Galaxy to a boy in a suit, flinging web at people , lol.. no comparison [face_love]

9. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    TBH, isnt it both boy's in suits?

Just ones a bad ass, lighsaber weilding, force chocking, pissed off quadlapegic (sp?) and ones a geeky photographer in lycra. :p

10. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    lol @ Sheep21.

When you put it like that, both of them sound kind of pathetic. But I guess if you start to analise these things too much, they lose all their interest.

How exactly does a no limb/skin loser become the badest and coolest man in the galaxy?

Most strange?

11. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    i imagine you become the coolest badass by killing anyone who laughs at you.

i don imagine there were many people who could say 'Ha! You cripple!' more than once as thye would end up a crumpled mess on the floor.

stuff like that kinda makes people pay abit of respect :p

12. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    True. But it's worth noting that Vader could only kill those who couldn't really put up much of a fight.

Anyone who was skilled with a saber and had knowledge in the force was almost guarnteed a limb!

13. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    Darth Vader would win easily. He could just Force choke Spidey into submission.

Boba Fett Vs. Spiderman would be cool!

14. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    You guys are a bunch of nerds! :p

15. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    Are you coming over on the 26th? ^

16. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002