main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: In Chaos Theory Sam's captured and has his OPSAT taken from him, he can't communicate with Lambert until he gets it back. Lambert even mentions things like: "Where the hell have you been?" and such. Plus, the OPSAT holds information relative to the plot, so yeah, he needs it. But, as Mikhail and his employer knows, they need that information. So they can't just give it to Sam.

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Personal Headquarters, Mission Base

Marshall quietly stirred, yawned silently, and stretched slightly. Yet, he still lay there for a few more moments with his eyes closed. After finally battling himself within his own mind, he opened his eyes. Felt like an interesting weight was upon him for the morning...Groggily, Marshall looked down to see Genna. She was still asleep and her head was still on his chest. Didn't seem to have moved very much.

Yet, there was...another...feeling. He looked down still, but couldn't make out anything. Her head and the blanket he had draped over her last night were obscuring vision. Instead, he took his hand and slid it down until it felt her own hand...on his crotch.

Blinking first, Marshall eyed Genna and saw she was truly asleep. Must not know what she was doing. Gently taking her hand and moving it away, he also quietly moved out from under her head, using his hands to cradle it softly and let her head lay down on his bed, instead of letting it just plop down. That would have woken her up.

Stretching one last time, Marshall got up and moved off, slipping out the door. He'd go for a nice a jog, like he usually did in the morning before going to do what needed to do. Early riser after all, gave him time to do that.

Wonder when Genna wakes up. Better not be late for the meeting. He gave a mental note and jogged along the base.

Tag: Genna

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Hey, just to let everyone know, I'll be gone until Tuesday. If you have any plot-lines with your characters you'd like to fill up, now is your chance. Once I come back we're going straight to the briefing.

Until then, have fun.

4. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

A tiny shift and a yawn. The woman still mostly asleep in Marshall Keagan's room rolled over onto her side and draped her arm out along the bed, her brown hair behind her head and spread out.

Genna Reed had fallen asleep while in conversation to Marshall the night before and was still her in her jeans and black tank top, which had ridden up her stomach over the course of the night. She was even so tired that she couldn't remember taking off her boots, which lay scattered on the floor. A black somewhat fuzzy blanket was draped over her sleeping body, thanks to Marshall before he had fallen asleep.

She yawned and stretched out, bringing her arms up and back past her head. Genna then proceeded to arch her back and stomach up enough to stretch that out as well, straightening her legs and feeling the stretch awaken her enough. However, in the middle of stretching, the woman only began to open her eyes when she was stopped.

Genna looked around uneasily. Where was she? And then, it hit...she had fallen asleep in Marshall's room.

Oh, no... she thought as she released from the stretch and rubbed her face.

While still lying there, she looked about the room and saw no sign of Marshall. Maybe he had left and this could be her chance to avoid any awkward meeting with him.

Tag: Marshall ;) :p

5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Personal Quarters, Mission Base

After finished with his early morning jog, which took about an hour and a half; Marshall quietly moved off to the gym and began to lift some weights as well. He always jogged in the mornings, while weights were occassional. He usually did that on afternoons that he wasn't working or at least doing much.

For thirty minutes, a half hour, he worked in complete silence; sweat slowly starting to appear on him as he did his morning "ritual." Soon, however, he found himself leaving the gym and heading back to his quarters.

Wonder if Genna is still asleep? Well, I'll find out in just a second.

He moved to his door, stretched for a moment, and then opened it and walked inside. After closing said door behind him, he noticed Genna still on his bed. But she had just woken up.

Giving a smile that briefly turned into a playful grin, he remarked upon the situation, "Good morning sleeping beauty. Enjoy your sleep?"

Marshall mentally laughed as he grinned at Genna and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, next to her. Glancing at the clock, he saw it was 6 in the morning. Not bad.

Perhaps I'll get a quick nap in again soon. I will need to be well rested for the days ahead.

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Just before Genna could sit up, gather her boots and leave Marshall's bedroom, she heard the door open and shut.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. Enjoy your sleep?"

The woman in the jeans and black tanktop sat up and looked at the man grinning playfully. She winced and grimaced at the fact that he had caught her before she could make her escape. Dammit, Genna. You're always perfect on timings. Ugh.

She gave an embarrassed laugh at herself and nervously rubbed the back of her neck, swinging her legs off the bed and watching Marshall approach and take a seat at her side.

"I, uh...didn't know I fell, uh, fell asleep here..." she nervously scratched her head and pulling a stand of silk hair behind her head. "I'm, uh...sorry...didn't, uh, didn't mean to...stress, ya know?"

Genna quickly gathered her boots into her arms. How embarrassing...

"I'll, uh, leave you if you want..." She asked, feeling heat rise up in her cheeks quickly. Just great...

Tag: Marshall

7. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Yes, but according to the two novels released, he has the sub-dermal implants which allow Lambert to contact him at any time, any place. So, are we going by the games alone, then, for canon?

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Personal Quarters, Mission Base

Marshall smiled as Genna nervously spoke on how she didn't even know she had fallen asleep where she had.

"I could tell, you were out quickly last night. What's more, you fell asleep with your head on my chest. Did you know that?"

Despite the statement, he stayed smiling to show it was alright. And when she scooped up her boots and said she could leave he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, Genna. You can leave if you want, I suppose. But I don't mind. Hell, use the shower if you need to. Just got back from my morning jog and thought I might take one last, quick nap before preparing for the meeting in three hours."

9. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko

Kain could only nod, Jack actually had the arrogance to, what exactly, black-mail him? He had been played by him, Kain understood Jack wanted this to go his way, but he was seriously going out of his way to get things done. How could even know about Kain? Marko couldn't help but think that Carter may have been wrong, he never had seen this tattoo or man for himself, and Jack had proven he could not be trusted.

Kain couldn't risk Jack revealing anything, he had to support him, even if he didn't like what Jack had to say during the briefing in the morning. Kain rubbed his eyes, he was getting a powerful headache, shocked by Jack's abruptness, none of it was making sense. Marko quickly left for his own room, closing the door behind him. Relaxing onto his bed Kain stopped in an attempt to process everything that had been going on.

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna looked over at the clock before planning on standing up and leaving the room. Six o'clock. She still had three more hours until the meeting.

"Don't worry about it, Genna. You can leave if you want, I suppose. But I don't mind. Hell, use the shower if you need to. Just got back from my morning jog and thought I might take one last, quick nap before preparing for the meeting in three hours."

The woman raised an eyebrow at Marshall's comment. Take a shower? In his room? A mental smirk appeared as her mindset snapped back into the way it was the night before. She was desperate to catch him looking, and of course, this was Genna. Of course, there were few men she didn't exactly play with, but Marshall happened to be in the group of men that she would be playful with. And his resistance to her constant flaunting made her try for him all that much more.

Slowly, Genna allowed the smirk to present itself on her lips, along with tossing her head slightly to the side, sending a silky strand of brown hair over her shoulder...as well as showing off the curve of her hips to Marshall.

"A shower sounds good, actually..." she smirked even further now and added a small seducing purr. "Thank you for asking."

Grinning now, she stood up gracefully and allowed the boots to drop from her hands, colliding and crashing on the floor. She moved slowly and smoothly, swaying her hips gracefully to show off and flaunt her body to the hopefully watching Marshall. When reaching the door to the bathroom, she stopped and glanced over her shoulder to look back at him, giving yet another smirk and a wink to add to it.

"Be right back."

With another wink, Genna faced the bathroom again and entered it, flicking the lightswitch on and pushing the door shut...but it was left open a tiny bit more than a crack. Of course, this was all planned, but hopefully Marshall would buy into it...

Grinning playfully, the woman started up the shower and undressed, soon getting in and showering.

Tag: Marshall [face_laugh]

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

Jack was waiting in the Conference Room, a number of files spread out over the table, awaiting for the right time to use them all. He relaxed in the chair, leaning back, raising his legs onto the table. The young Agent flipped a file through his fingers, whistling a tune. Lift his left arm, Jack checked the time on his black watch, it would be Nine in just seven minutes.

Sighing heavily Jack leaped to his feet, watching as the remaining Splinter Cells filled into the room. Checking his watch Jack spoke:

"Glad you guys could make, it's about time."

Opening a file Jack pulled out a number of photos, tossing them to the opposite end of the table, showing the Agents a clear view of Gordon Mannings. One photo of him leaving the airport, and another of him heavily coated, with a hat on.

"These are photos of Gordon Mannings across town, since he landed in Russia," Jack explained. "He's been here for three days. As we all know Gordon had met with Trask, who's daughter was killed last night."

Taking another file Carter threw a number of papers at the Splinter Cells way.

"These papers show a transcript of Mannings request to leave for Russia," Jack revealed. "He offered himself up as the one to meet with the President of Russia over the treaty dealings. This was one day before Third Echelon lost contact with Sam Fisher."

Rubbing the back of his neck, Jack continued:

"The murder of Emily Trask and landing the plane in the middle of a construction site brought to us not only attention, but time," Jack stated. "Mannings and the President are meeting tonight alongside the Prime Minister to discuss current trade contacts over dinner."

Jack then tossed down the relating papers.

"The three will be having dinner in the President's Home. It'll be on the second floor in the main dining hall."

Carter cracked his fingers, now was the time to reveal his plan.

"Tonight we will infiltrate the meeting, interrogate Mannings. We'll need a direct, recorded confession. And I intend to have it, by any means necessary."

Jack looked over his team, the obvious shock and surprise showing on their faces. Though he continued.

"We are now a Rogue Operation, we'll no longer be acting under NSA jurisdiction," Jack said firmly. "We cannot contact Lambert, or our Government, at all. We're going dark."

The young man crossed his arms over his tight chest and proceeded.

"Contacting the NSA could risk our plan being uncovered. If Mannings knows about our intentions we'll not only be pulled from this operation, but we'll be accused of committing an act of treason."

"We need proof before we act directly against Mannings, and that's what we're going to do tonight."

Jack lowered his arms to the table and pressed himself forward.

"If we fail I'll take full responsibility over the operation," Jack assured them. "I'll tell them I forced all of you into this. But we're out of choices, we have to go after Mannings while he's in Russia, It's our only shot."

Jack straightened his position, his eyes narrowing on the team.

"You can come, or you can stay here, but you will not contact NSA, that's an order," Jack told them darkly. "Because this will happen, trust me on that."

______________________________________________________________________________

Tag: Kain, Genna, Marshall, Scott, Rob

______________________________________________________________________________

OOC: I understand what the novels say. But considering the setting, and the fact that Fisher is captured and has to be found, and no one knows his location, it would be illogical to assume Fisher had the sub-dermal implants. So we're sticking with what the games have offered up.

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan and Genna Reed IC:
    Location ~Marshall?s Quarters, Mission Base - Briefing Room, Mission Base

Marshall watched Genna for a few moments and was curious as to why she just sat there quietly for a few brief moments, as if stunned or shocked into having no expression. She was obviously thinking, but of what?

A smirk displayed itself on the woman?s face and Marshall started to regard her carefully. Just woke up and already snapping into her normal attitude it seemed. How amusing. She showcased the curve of her hip and let her hair go down her shoulder beautifully. Marshall smiled in response, nothing more or less.

At her words he briefly raised an eyebrow before lowering it. A seductive purr to the voice, which did turn him on a bit. But that fact he made sure was well hidden, something he had been trained to do. By past training regimens and by himself over the years. She wouldn?t know the effect it had stirred for that one second.

?Interesting tone, Miss Reed. For so early in the morning....? as she walked by he dropped his tone for no real reason, ?enjoy your shower.?

Marshall smirked as she swayed past him, trying to flaunt to him once more. However, he decided to play hard to get. He merely went over and moved her boots against the wall and out of the way then laid down on the bed without looking until she stood at the bathroom doorway. Returning her wink when she gave it.

?Be right back.?

?See you then, sweetheart,? he replied jokingly.

Marshall closed his eyes and rested for a little bit, though after a little bit he couldn?t help but open his eyes again and stare at the ceiling. Some light soon caught his eye and he looked over in the direction of the bathroom. More light than a crack should allow.

Getting up, Marshall moved over to the door and saw it opened a little more than the appropriate crack. He smirked.

She may have intended, yet she may not have. Even she couldn?t do that on purpose right? Eh, who knows. Might as well take advantage...why I?m doing this though, I have no idea.

He quietly moved his hand to the doorknob, smirked, and pushed it open more and poked his head in, looking straight at the shower...where he could almost perfectly clearly see Genna and her...unclothed body. Marshall smirked.

?Left the door open, Genna. I?ll just close it, ok?? He said before winking and closing the door.

With one last chuckle, he went back to the bed and laid down to take a quick nap before the meeting at nine.

As Genna showered, she stood still with the shower head spraying at her neck and face, though her head was tilted back slightly to keep the sprays from hitting her face. Her eyes were closed and she enjoyed the warm water pouring down onto her body. Though a small creak made her open up her eyes and look over at the side, finding a somewhat darkened form in the doorway.

Left the door open, Genna. I'll just close it, okay?"

Genna smirked and grinned to herself. Victory. Even though she didn't see it...she knew he couldn't help but look in. Why else would he be standing in the doorway to "close" the door. This was just too much fun and she should get as much fun before they left to continue the job they were doing.

Now showing off the curves of her body and making it look like it was unintentional, Genna looked through the somewhat clear shower door.

"Don't wait up, dear." She said just as jokingly, playing off the "sweetheart" joke he gave to her.

Genna watched the door close, almost sadly, before proceeding to flip her brown hair in front of her and letting the water hit the underside of it. Shortly after, she flipped it back, feeling each strand hit her bare back.

About fifteen minutes later, Genna found herself outside of the shower, the water now turned off, and a towel wrapped about her body. She removed it after drying herself off and wrapped her hair up in it next, to allow that to dry. Was a cold morning after all, and wet hair always made the chilliness worse. She gave into a shiver as

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Come on people, up!

14. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko

Kain relaxed and listened intently to Jack barking his orders. The man was stuck, he couldn't argue, debate, he had to agree with Jack no matter what. And no one else appeared to be speaking up either. Did Jack really have that much power? Marko was being manipulated, black mailed, and he didn't even know how.

What could Jack possibly have on him? It frightened Kain to say the least. Carter proved he was resourceful young man, and what he was capable of, Marko didn't like where it could go. He wasn't sure whether to admire Jack's brash acting, or to punch him. Though, he considered everyone went through this phase with Jack, who couldn't hate the guy?

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stood in the back corner, leaning against the wall with her arms folded. The beginning of the meeting was just fine, just the usual attitude of Jack, him thinking he was the leader after all. Then...it hit. He spoke his news to the group. Genna blinked several times to clear the confusion and then shot her green eyes up to Marshall to see if he had heard exactly what she had heard. This had gone on for far too long. She had enough of him and his "I want to be the leader and I'm gonna do anything to get that power!"

Pushing off the wall, Genna closed in on Jack, her eyes dangerous. She stopped and stood at his side...as the table was in the way to stand face to face.

"What the hell are you thinking, Carter?! Have you gone insane with what you think is power?! You're putting everything and everyone on the line here!" She yelled at him, making sure he knew well and clear how sick she was of him.

She then turned to face Kain and gaped at him.

"And why aren't you even putting up the slightest finger up to stop this?!"

Not even caring for an answer, she turned back to Jack and stared hard at him. She slammed her hand down on the table. "And what the hell is going through your mind?!"

Genna stared at Jack. She was sure Marshall would at least agree with her. Maybe he was right after all with his guess. Maybe they did send him over to take over control, since obviously Jack was crazed with "power".

Without even caring for his answer, she quickly punched him right across the cheek. Genna yanked her arm back shook her hand to clear the stinging pain taking place in her knuckles. She quickly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked him down, so his back was on the table. She rested her arm on his neck and used all energy she could to keep him there.

"I've had enough, Carter! And I'm going to make sure you are sent back and then are fired!" She whispered dangerously and then turned half of her attention to the rest of the guys, some probably rushing to help Jack up.

"Do you even know what he did?! He shot Emily! One of our leads!"

Tag: Jack, Kain, Hopefully Marshall, and The Rest of the Boys

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Cater

"Power?!" Jack asked with a dry chuckle. "is that what you think this is about?! If I wanted power I would be in control of all of you. You have an option, you don't have to come. Since you clearly haven't pieced that together, you won't be charged with anything."

Carter rubbed his hand through his hair. "This isn't a game, not anymore. We have a job to do; bringing Sam back alive. That's what this is about," Jack spat. "Keep your head clear."

Suddenly Genna slammed her fist into Jack's face, he was taken aback slight, and then found himself held tightly by the young woman.

"Get your damn hands off me," Jack said grimly, shoving Genna away with a great amount of force. Grabbing her by both her shoulders he lifted her up and placed her against the wall.

"Emily had to be killed," Jack told her. "They all know what I did!"

Jack clicked his jaw and continued.

"So you, all of you, can listen," Jack yelled in Genna's face. "I'm risking everything to do this, the end is all that matters. We will either die trying, or succeed. What do you want to do?"

His grip tightened around Genna's arms.

"And what if I'm right?" Jack questioned. "Have you thought of that?! We have to be reasonable. The smart thing is to break contact, and attempt a direct confession with Mannings."

Carter leaned his head closer to Reed. "And if you think for a second that just because some pretty boy comes along to sway things away from me, I'll give, you have another thing coming, I'm going through with this mission, even if that means destroying your careers."

Jack tossed Genna aside.

"You can either do the right thing, or the wrong thing," Jack shouted. "Your screw ups aren't my problem. But Fisher's life is on the line, and since we've been in Russia, my priority has always been to make sure he comes back alive."

The angry man cracked his hands. "So tell me how that's power. I never asked to be placed in charge of this little fellowship. I was granted that position, and rightfully so; I can bring Sam back."

He crossed his arms, looking over the team.

"I don't want power, I just like being right," Jack pointed out. "And I expect all of you to do your damn jobs! Not talk behind one another's backs like this is high school. A man's life is at stake! Don't you think I realize what could happen?!"

"I've seen more than any of you put together," Jack argued. "And I'm just flat out better. I suggest you listen. But do what you want."

He finished, relaxing against the table.

Tag: Genna, Marshall, Rob, Scott, Kain

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.