main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[SPOILERS!] The Indiana Jones 4 Cast

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Gobi-1, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    We'll re-evaluate the need for a Spoilers forum as Indy 4 starts hotting up.

As for possible moderators - thanks for the offer, but if we did have a spoilers forum (which is quite unlikely, I must say) I'd probably look after it myself.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I would like to see Sallah again. Afterall, he is my favorite character besides Indy, of course. ;)

As for the others, I think it would be nice to see Marion again since Indy obviously had something more going on with her. Willie, on the other hand, I could do without. She didn't have as much involvement like Marion did with Indy. Henry Sr. is another character I would like to see return.

3. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    jp-30 If we did get a spoiler forum it would need more than asingle moerator and especially if hyperspace starts covering Indy 4 like the rumor I hear. Is the raider.net owned by the same people as TF.N??

4. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    > jp-30 If we did get a spoiler forum it would need more than asingle moerator and especially if hyperspace starts covering Indy 4 like the rumor I hear.

We'll worry about all that if/when the need arises. And let's keep the discussion in this thread;

The future of this forum... (comments, ideas, suggestions wanted)

Is the raider.net owned by the same people as TF.N??

No.

5. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    You'ree the boss jp. I would like to see Connery cast in the film.

6. -Ace-

-Ace- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    Are we sure that it's plausible for Henry Jones Sr. to be in Indy 4. As currently speculated Indy 4 will take place in the 1950's. Indy himself will also be in his 50's. The character of Indiana Jones was born in 1899. According to theraider.net Henry Jones Sr. was born in 1872. This would put Jones Sr. in his 80's, that's pretty old.

I thought that after they drank from the holy grail that they would have much longer lives, like the 2 brothers of the knight.

7. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    The price of imortality is that you do not cross the seal. Once you do you become mortal again. Although it probably does explain how Indy lived to be 100. :D

8. JediHotRod

JediHotRod Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2004
    I would love to see Marion Ravenwood return, however I fear her actress may be too old to play her again. :( Indiana Jones is quickly turning into a movie of old chaps. 8-}

Good to see they're keeping Henry Jones Sr. :)

9. JediHotRod

JediHotRod Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2004
    *double post*

10. Mr44

Mr44 VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 21, 2002
    Karen Allen (Marion) is only 53 years old..That's 9 years younger than Harrison Ford himself..

Just some trivia- Did anyone know that both Karen Allen and Harrison Ford were born around Chicago?

11. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Wow..Marion and Willie in the same movie? :eek:

Cool! :D

12. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    > however I fear her actress may be too old to play her again

What is it with "agism" when it comes to females in movies?

Women get old. It's a fact. Do we need to hide that natural aging process in movies by only letting young, beautiful women appear?

:confused:

13. -Ace-

-Ace- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    ^^^^^^There's always makeup ;)

14. Sleezy

Sleezy Jedi Master star 3

Nov 18, 2002
    Women get old.

Speaking of, I was STUNNED to see Kate Capshaw on the Indy Boxed DVD set "Making of The Temple of Doom". She looked amazing in the film, but she certainly hasn't aged well. She didn't even look like the same person, and it looked like she might have had some plastic surgery done previously. Anyway, Karen Allen is no peach either (and never really was), so...

...makeup it is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.