main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sporadic online activity...

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Happy Ninja, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Afternoon, folks.

As you've probably guessed, I haven't been online a lot over the last couple of days. I have a good reason for this. My father, god only knows why, in either a fit of madness, or just pure dippyness, decided to cut a cable while doing the floorboards downstairs. Unbeknowns to him, and to me until I got home Thursday evening, the cable he cut was the phone line running into my bedroom! Therefore, I have no internet connection until he either buys a new one, or we get broadband installed. (Personally, I'm hoping for option #2! :))

In either case, the only time I will be able to go online will be when I go to Uni - and I'm not in the labs every day, my my time here will be limited.

If anyone has any problems, or anything like that, can you send me a txt to my phone, and I'll try to see if I can sort things out that way.

Cheers, folks.

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Mark, I kinda need your number before I can send a txt...

[face_batting]

3. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i presume if we need help we can go to phil. i hope you do get broadband and go for the wireless conection its fun.

4. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    No wanting to step on any toes here but as RebelJediKnight88 already has done, if you need something you can always ask either myself or Lord Wiz until Mark is back up and running, plus we have Mark's number so if it's a biggy we can always make his day with a phone call [face_dancing]

5. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    right we really do need to elect vice chairman etc soon to help deal with situations like this. may i suggest we do it before xmas so we can start the year kinda organised.

6. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    dave, are you absolutely sure that your account hasn't been activated on the new boards? 5 people registered after you, and 4 of them have been posting. i don't understand why you can't get in, did you forget your password (seriously)? maybe sending phill a pm might sort it out.

the discussions regarding this sort of thing is on those boards, to keep things close to our chests ;) . we have big things going on in the new year with regards to our chapter dude, and the sooner everybody gets involved the better.

7. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    His account was activated about 5 minutes after he registered so unless he signed up using a fake e-mail address he should have had the activation e-mail.

I know it's activated because I activated it myself!!

8. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    i havent actually recieved an email confirming it but i just logged on so who cares. THANKS

9. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Evening folks,

Just wanted to say, "I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!" [face_dancing]

Yep, got a new phone line installed, so it's all pretty! :D

10. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    *dances around*

hurray we all together!! and i hope we are all well!!

i have a feeling this years going to be eventful in a good way and not just on the fourms.

11. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    excellent my young apprentice. what plans for our future do you have?

12. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Well, first of all, I plan to get something arranged for a meet this month. I will be discussing this with everyone towards the end of this week. Secondly, I would like to see some forward motion on the stuff that we discussed at the dinner, making sure that we are actually moving on with it.

13. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    like this one, and this one, ;) . we need a mission statement too i think, but alas, i am clueless in that regard. and with regard to the other thing i said i was on the case with, well, i am on the case with it ;)

LATE EDIT: w00t!! a meet!! hope it's a cheap one :D

14. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Wiz just rip the mission satement from Boise Idaho and tell them afterward, simple.

15. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    erm, that wasn't the thing i was on the case with [face_worried] . good idea about the mission statement though. i will have a proper mooch round and kind of make one up from a lot of others, unless anyone else wants to take the bull by the horns with this one.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.