main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Standing on Broken Dreams-AU-Obi/Ani/OC Face Inside Sequel COMPLETE 5/27!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Nicely done. Luminara's pain of letting Jivan go was believable. :)

2. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    I missed this already. :( Oh, well. wonderful job OE. I wonder if Obi and Jivan will be rushing to Anakin's side. More than likely.

And the flashback with Lulu giving up Jivan was very touching. Can't wait to see more. ;)

3. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    I'm here!!! **Looks at al the people staring at her incredulously** Um. Great fic? No, really! I can't beleive that you got out the sequel so quickly! And what a great first couple of chapters, too!

As for the Ani debate, I'm all for a well written Ani. Not nearly as much as a well written Obi, but still, the Brat really doesn't bother me as long as he isn't causing Obi too much grief. **Watches for all the people now surely after her head** Should I have said that? ;)

4. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    Very nice, obi-ew!

:)

It was very touching to see Luminara break down like that...

Very believable...

Waiting for more, especially to see what's happened to Ani...

He wasn't in very good shape last time we left him.... :(

5. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    RJK Glad to see ya! And thrilled I got ya going! :D

Shaindl Second posty and I'm allready being threatened! :eek: Sorry but next posty is your first look at a 15 year old Jivan! Ani has to bleed a few more days! :D

Cyn [face_laugh] Oh what would we do if we didn't have you and LE around to bash the Brat! [face_blush] Thanks for the kind words!

PT Not sure if I'll post tomorrow or wait till Sunday.We'll see. ;)

Shaindl I must admit that I like this Anakin quite abit also! :)

LE :) Yeah you found me! [face_blush] I hope I get better for your sake! Bash away! :D

Cas :) I'm glad you said that! I was worried that as a Jedi Master she would be expected not to show any emotion even though it is her own little boy.

Arldetta Yeah you found me too! :) You get several flashbacks showing Jivan's early days at the Temple!

Thalia_Nox :) Don't get too attached to daily posts yet! I only have a hand full of them ready to go! :eek: Never fear speaking your mind with us! ;)

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    I HEARD THE WORDS "DAILY POST"!!!!!! DAILY POST?!? Wut a great idea!

7. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Loved the flashback of Lulu giving Jivan over to the Jedi. At least she has Obi-Wan to look out for him. Great post oe. :)

8. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    very very touching. Poor Lulu. she knows the troll and the council won't let her get involved with her son. take care of xanitot, obi

9. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Aw, poor Lulu. :_|

Xanitot is cool as usual. :p

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Xanitot- too cute. But sad for Luminaria at the same time

11. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    *seconds the frog*

*hopes ani gets sliced through with the business end of a saber...*

*remembers the brat to be a good guy*

*listening to Paper Cut*

*swears that something is up with her playlist randomizer*

*loves the post, :_| for Lulu*

12. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    astro :) Thanks! No Ani update yet!

d_P2002 NOOO!!!! Not yet! [face_plain]

Sheila :) Thanks as always!

froggy Depressing thought huh? :(

JS Xanitot is a little older today Padawan ! :p

Padawan_Kitara :( I know!

JKH Killer song to be stuck on! :D

CHAPTER THREE

"Jivan! Jivan are you in here?"

The feminine voice was accompanied by a chorus of high pitched giggles.

"Let's try the training rooms!" another feminine voice suggested as the sound of rapidly moving feet slowly faded in the distance.

Silence reigned in the library for several minutes before another,more mature feminine voice broke into it.

"They're gone,it's safe to come out now runt."

Bant Eerin fought back a grin as a very well formed backside slowly inched its way out from underneath the computer desk.An ebony head popped up and a pair of deep sapphire eyes quickly darted around the room.Once assured that the coast was clear,the boy stood up and drew in a relieved breath.

"That was too close! They allmost managed to conceal themselves this time!" he told her.

"They've gotten smart and decided to join forces against you hum?" she asked pleasantly.

When he shuddered and nodded morosely,her laughter spilled out to echo around the room.

"Oh runt! Do you have any idea how many young men of varying species would give anything to have your problem?" Bant asked.

Grimacing,he plopped down in front of the computer.

"They're welcome to it!" he muttered under his breath as his fingers flew over the keyboard.

Biting back another grin,Bant took a moment to study him unobserved.Fifteen years old now,Jivan's childhood prettiness had matured into what could only be described as an exquisite beauty.

Ebony hair was cut into the classic Padawan spike,with a small tail in the back and a shoulder length braid at his right temple.His skin had enviously remained a light golden brown and only helped to intensify the impact of his deep sapphire eyes.High cheekbones and a pair of ridiculously long sooty lashes only added to the overall picture of perfection.

Her grin slowly faded as her gaze drank in the sight before her.As a child he had resembled his father alot but maturity was only increasing the resemblance to an almost alarming level.So much so that it frightened her sometimes.Allthough Obi-Wan had never revealed the identity of the boy's mother to her,Bant had a good idea of who it was.

The unique tattoos that wrapped around both his wrists and throat were a pretty good indication.

"All done!"

His happy exclamation drew her attention back to the matter at hand.She eyed him curiously when he held up a laser cd.

"Done with what?" she quiered.

"The program you asked me to make for your medical files and records," he explained.

Bant's silver eyes widened in genuine disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding Jivan! I only mentioned that in passing just this morning!" she exclaimed.

He grinned ,revealing gleaming straight white teeth.

"I know.I made it just now,come look,"he encouraged her.

Moving to stand behind his chair,she watched as he slipped the cd back in.In a second the screen flashed up charts,worksheets and everything else she had mentioned.Reaching over his shoulder,she quickly toggled through the screens as her stunned wonder increased by the minute.

"Jivan this is amazing! You have everything I wanted and more!I know Obi-Wan is always bragging about your computer skills but this.." she trailed off and settled for leaning over and kissing his cheek in gratitude.

A red stain was noticeable under his golden skin when she pulled away.Just as she was prepared to tease him,her comlink went off.

"Eerin here,"she said quickly.

"Boss we just received an emergency transmission from Alderaan.Senator Organa's personal transport is on its way in with Knight Skywalker," her assistant informed her.

"He's injured?" she demanded.

"Yes,but we don't have any details yet,"

"I'll be right

13. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Nothing serious my butt...

Great post there Obi_ew...I really cant wait to read more..wonder how this is all going to work out...

More soon please!!!

PT

14. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Wow, Wow and again Wow, just found the sequel.
    What a awesome start, most impresive.

Poor Obi, it will be a great shock for him to find out that the Sith are back.

First loosing his Master, than Xan tried to turn and murder his Padawan. And now Anakin is the main goal for slow murder again.

And my guess is that not only the young girls but the Sith are after Xan's son, so that he could step in his father's path.

Vadey

15. Aquas_Knight

Aquas_Knight Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    Cute interaction between Bant and Jivan.
    Loved this.

16. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    yay! Xanitot!

almost reminds me of Bali in Reds's story being chased by Liril. So cute that he is more interested in his computer program than the girls.

cant wait for more

17. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Loved the interaction between Bant and Jivan. You already have me quite hooked on this story and I cannot wait until the next post. Oh no, I just remembered I will probably not be able to log on again until Friday since I will have company all week. :_|

18. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Absolutely adorable :)

19. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    Amazing, obi-ew!!

I'm so glad to see how Jivan has been characterized!!

(And I'm so glad to see at least some of my ideas starting to manifest themselves.... [face_blush])

Oh, and BTW.....

Jivan, though he's quite young, I must say you've described quite yummily!

:D :)

Can't wait for more, obi-ew!

20. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    PT It's just a wittle scratch Ani has! :D

VadeyFan :D * waves madly* Great to see you! Uncertain is Jivan's future! ;)

Aquas :) I'm glad!

froggy She has most certainly been a big influence.Her and Cyn are my idols! :)

Sheila Oh Sheila don't remind me! :_| * runs off another thread sobbing *
    Went back and re-read this and decided that sounds like a song from the sixties. Oh Sheila dont remind me! * can you tell I am seriously lacking sleep? Cracking myself up and dont care if anyone else is around!Shutting up and going to bed now!

Padawan_Kitara You likey my Xanitot? :)

astro Your ideas will gradually work their way in! ;) I have a confession! The more time I spend creating him,the more I grow to adore Jivan! [face_blush] Only hope you guys will feel the same!

21. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    The more time I spend creating him,the more I grow to adore Jivan!

You've certainly described him adorably. :D

22. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Had good genes to work with! :D Okay I'm really going to bed now!Sleep deprived obi_ew is not a pretty sight! :eek:

23. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    That was marvelous! U write so well! Is Ani ok? I hope so! Say uhh, is there gunna be any Obi angst/ Ani h/c? i love that kinda stuff!!!!!!!

24. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    *waits for Jivan to grow three more years so she can date him*

and my plane of thought just got off course...I completely forgot what I was going to specifcally ask...and it was a good question.

So just how thick are Obi's med files? (That was the question :D )

Has Jivan seen them? Does Jivan know what happened to his father? (My mind's rather blank right now, Ani killed him, right?)

How will he react? Will he turn dark like his father? Will he seek revenge against all who hurt his father? or will he have inherited his mums personality?

25. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    I like the older Xanitot. [face_mischief]

;) :p

And I agree with PT, it's always something serious.