main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Standing out (sequel to Fitting In)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kit' , Jul 29, 2000.

1. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Ahhhhhhhh! That poor boy! Now what's he going to do?

Kit, you are cruel! But we love it!

2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Thanks guys...am I that predictable everyone?

Just to clarify something...these set of exams which I am about to sit (and fail!) are my last ever! Last ever high school ones that is....:) But your right gryph who ever designed our schooling system was born in the lower depths of hades...and probably still lives there too!

You know I realised two things about this fan fic today...

1) It does have, as Abi-cee has pointed out, a remarkable resembalance to soapies like Days of out lives (hopefull I have better dialogue) or the star wars soap "all my padawans"

2) I have waaaaaaay too many characters. So many I just might have to consider killing some off(any suggestions? Just kidding).

Kithera

3. Shnonnie

Shnonnie Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2000
    hey that was great, can't wait till the next bit.

Goodluck for your exams and stuff!

4. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Think positive now. (waving hand in Jedi fashion... "You will pass your exams.")(If only that would work on my son.) Your dialog is much better than Luke and Laura's and your plots far more believable. And remember, no one ever dies on a soap. They just come back with a new face and amnesia. ;-)

5. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

So close, yet so far!! If you have to go Rohnin, leave a note!! Kit' you are so sithly evil!!!

Good luck on your exams and hurry back and post for us!!

6. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *sigh* And we have to wait for more, too! :(:(:(

7. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Just dragging this back from whatever page it has emersed itself in....*sigh* I wish I didn't have to do exams...

Only three left to go

Kithera

8. lack-of-inspiration

lack-of-inspiration Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2000
    Well.. hope those exams go well :) .. um yeah .. and i wish they would hurry up .. cause i thought it was bad just waiting for a day for a new post.. im bored of waiting.. i wanna find out what happens.. :)

9. Katie_B

Katie_B Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2000
    hey Kit!
    Good luck for the rest of your exams, girl!
    YOu can do it!!!
    see ya next..monday and...GET ON WITH THE STORY!!

10. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    POsting tonight!!!!!!

YAY! YaY~

Party!

Kithera

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Ooh! Ooh! I am waiting!

12. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    *waits*

13. Shnonnie

Shnonnie Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2000
    YAY!! Can't wait Kit!!

14. Rinin

Rinin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2000
    Come on Kit! Hurry up and post we've been waiting for ages....

Actually you posting tonight looks rather doubtful with a storm looming...we can only hope!

~R~

Check out the signature!!!!

15. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    I am just apologising for not posting tonight...I am too tired to write properly...I will post tomorrow though.

Kithera

16. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    Don't you worry about it Kit'! You get some rest and concentrate on your exams. (I know that's hard, but once you're done you can spend all your free time here!)

We'll be here waiting for you to return and give us a gloriously COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! post!!

17. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    It's okay Kit'--- :)

18. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    I apologise for the bad standard of this post, but I had to post something. I couldn't pass another day with another excuse...

Kithera

Rohnin folded the carefully written letter and placed it gently on the bedside table. He kissed her un-injured hand then began to walk away trying hard to keep control of his feelings. The nurse smiled sadly at him as he came out of the room.

?I have their address if you would like.? She said handing him a slip of paper, ?They will be getting here in about an hour.?

//Too late. //

?Thanks.? Rohnin said aloud and began to walk out of the hospital ignoring his every instinct telling him to go back into the room and sit beside Amy. There was a momentary twinge of pain from the binders and Rohnin knew that was Merriam?s way of reminding him that time was nearly up. He called a message boy and carefully gave him the instructions of the letter and the address telling him to deliver it within two hours. It was surety incase anything happened to Amy?s letter. Quickly and quietly, Rohnin began to make his way back to the ship. Back towards Sonnet and Merriam and away from the one thing he truely loved.

The nurse slid quietly around the door and into the room in which the young girl was sleeping. She opened the window to catch the full afternoon sun and the gentle breeze that always blew at this time of day. The young girl stirred in her sleep and the nurse let herself out smiling at the cleaning lady who was cleaning the room next door.

Merriam met Rohnin at the ship. The servant?s face was harsh and stony as she clipped a small chain between Rohnin?s wrists. Rohnin closed his eyes and walked to follow Sonnet?s litter being carried by some of her slaves and lead by Aren. Merriam copied his gesture closing her own eyes to gather a tight control over her emotions. She hated herself for this, hated to see the heartbreak on Rohnin?s face. She had destroyed him.

A single tear slipped from her eye, but if Rohnin had stayed and left Sonnet to go home, Merriam knew the princess would not have survived the agony. Furiously wiping away the tear, Merriam turned away to follow everyone onto the ship ignoring the cool breeze ruffling her hair.

Qui-gon lead the group of Jedi out onto the street and into a waiting air-car. Obi-wan carried Allicia who kept asking for her ?mummy?. He felt terrible he should never have let this happen to her. He should have kept his emotions in check it had been so selfish. Obi-wan sighed to himself and settled back in his chair, soon they would see her and everything would be resolved.

The bare-foot message boy arrived at the house just as an air-car pulled away from the street. He ignored it and knocked on the door of the hotel, no-one answered so after five minutes he shrugged, hopped back down the stairs and onto the pavement. He had tried and no-one had been there. He shrugged, surely no message could be that important anyway. He chased one of the other boy who was carrying a kite to the near-by park intent on flying it in the gentle afternoon winds.

The repulsor jets lifted off from the platform. Rohnin could hear Merriam and Aren whispering and Sonnet?s muted sobs eventually stop. He stared at out the window as the stars became small streaks praying that his letter had reached Amy. Surely by now they would know, it had been the only piece of paper on the table, but it contained everything in the world.

A breeze ruffled the edges of the curtain and caught the slip of delicate paper in its folds. Playing almost like a cat the wind chased the scrap of paper around the bed-side table and then onto the floor. It hurried away from its plaything as the door opened to let the cleaner in. The old women tutted as she dusted the room. Seeing the scrap of paper on the floor she picked it up, not even glancing at it twice and dropped it into her bin. The wind hurried away as the old woman shuffled out of the door to let the visitors in, not recognizing the Jedi for who they really were.

19. lack-of-inspiration

lack-of-inspiration Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2000
    *sigh*

what else can I say.

Also Kit. Sorry ive been to slack to reply to your message.. but yep... "Your Welcome" would be the major thing contained in it if i ever got around to it. (you should know what i mean)
    Good luck for whatever you have left (drama i think)

and good luck for Katie in her Biol exam tomorrow I know you'll do fine Katie .

20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    No..no..no..no..no

Not fair!!! Neither note made it???? Now I suppose Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan won't even believe Amy when she wakes???? Thinks she was hallucinating???

Darn Kit you are so....mean!

21. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Kit! No! Both notes gone astray? Poor Rohnin! Poor Amy! Poor parents! Now I know why you've been calling it the Black Sheep Trilogy! A trilogy is made of three parts, and it looks like you're going to need a complete story to finally bring Rohnin and Amy back together!

22. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    Both Notes?!

Kit'...you are wtihout a doubt SITHLY EVIL!!!

Now do it again and give us another post soon! Please? :D

23. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I havn't read this in a while, back just in time to see how sithy Kit can be!

This story is great, but frustrating. For Rohnin and Amy to finally be together then he has to go back!!!

The jedi will fix all this, Right? Please.

24. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! :( :( KIT!!!!!!!!! How COULD you?? :) But thanx for posting!

25. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Sorry, I've been lurking again! I WILL try and comment more often, I promise! I just wanted to say about losing both notes,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And good luck with the end of your exams!