main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Stan's Bar 2.0 (OOC thread for Marvel Heroes: A New Breed)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by greyjedi125, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    W00H00!!!

Let's welcome @Narancia to the game!! The party keeps getting better. [face_peace]

[face_dancing][face_party]

Ameteth, Darth_Elu, Narancia and 2 others like this.
  2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
  3. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    Thanks, guys can't wait to play :)

4. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    @Narancia I can foresee an interesting interaction between Randall and Blueline...Blue would be an all you can eat buffet for Randall given Blue's healing factor...Good and Bad things could come from that...

5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I see what's going here..... :p

6. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Holy moly another amazing character @Narancia he's brilliant, and terrifying!! 7'2"! Does he really eat people?

I am almost afraid to ask, but what side is he on?

7. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    @Kurisan That remains to be seen...

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    [​IMG]

9. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    [​IMG]

10. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Welcome aboard, @Narancia. ;) Time to get down to Super-Powered business. :cool:

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Alright folks, we have a very rare and special treat gifted to us. A sketch by the amazing artist @Ameteth capturing a snapshot moment in their battle taking place in Crime Alley.

We have Brolik vs Aegis ( Bronx vs Casey ) in a 'CLASH OF TITANS', slugging it out in Marvel Heroes: A New Breed !! Thank you @Ameteth for the game inspired image. I can add it to my file, along @galactic-vagabond422 's alternate stories. W00T!! Excelsior!! True Believers United!!

* If only I could get a frame for this :D

[​IMG]

CLASH OF TITANS

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  12. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    How Have I known you this long and not know you are an Artist @Ameteth, this is amazing. I am proud that this got to be immortalized by someone so talented. I am saving this and keeping it forever. Amazing work and I am just floored that I never knew this about you. Well done.

13. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    That is a beautiful piece. Very well done, @Ameteth. Thank you for allowing it to be shared so we all may enjoy it.

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow, @Ameteth, excellent work! =D=

It's a very dynamic piece—great movement and a powerful depiction of the characters! I love it! :D

Darth_Elu, Ameteth, Narancia and 2 others like this.
  15. Ameteth

Ameteth Jedi Master star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    **blush** [face_blush] You all are too kind, thank you for your encouragement. To be honest working with @galactic-vagabond422 feels like being in a movie set, I'm incredibly lucky to be sharing a story with such an amazing writer/ storyteller, after that scene ( combo) I was so enthused that I couldn't sleep, that scene practically drew itself. Just returning some of the joy I feel from participating here, you all rock! <3 [:D]:)
    P.S and thank you @greyjedi125 for bringing me into this incredible group of individuals.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Knowing you as I do, @Ameteth, I can't say I'm surprised at the great quality of your work. :p Nevertheless, I will have to chime in and agree with everyone else. Amazing job! A classic example of inspiration taking over and putting itself in your driver's seat. This speaks volumes to @galactic-vagabond422 as well, and as such, I must extend my congrats to him and naturally @greyjedi125 as well for their contributions for the greatly told scene. Very fluid, dynamic, and poignant...it lends itself to such inspiration well.

I look forward to seeing if more such work arises in the future and with the level of quality of players in ANB, I fully expect that at some point, it will. :cool:

Once again: =D=^:)^ to @Ameteth, @galactic-vagabond422, & @greyjedi125! :D

17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    A big thanks to @Darth_Elu for a much needed chuckle. Feeling exhausted today and totally needed a laugh. Priceless!

18. Ameteth

Mar 28, 2009
    ROTFL!!!!!! During one of his villainous rants he will probably say, "I tried it your way, and even so you petty humans sough to deny me...but now, YOU SHALL KNEEEL before DOOM!"
    *close up on cosmic cube, bright flash of light, radiance engulfing everything. ( makes notes for MH:ANB movie treatment, lol!)

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    And he’d probably state he simply attempted the proper way only to say that he “tried.” Not his fault. Your fault, you see!

Classic pass the blame game. :p

20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Crawls up to the bar and requests a nicely chilled drink.

*Well, that certainly took way longer than it should have. Yikes!*

The requested drink slides down the counter and he smoothly catches it and drinks it in several gulps! Glug, slug, slug!

Ahhhhh, that was good.

Thanks the Muses and RL for their kindness and looks forward to continuing the journey! [face_dancing]

21. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    Oh it must have slipped my mind. I will try to post this week. Will see how my first jab goes tomorrow.

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Admiral!! So sorry, I think this one is on me. I'll have something up for you ASAP!!!! :oops:

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    That was an enjoyable combo to read. Who's a Team Argus fan? I know I am!! *shows off Team Argus action figures and signed copy of Team Argus issue #1! :D

W00T!

@galactic-vagabond422 , @Ameteth

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

24. Ameteth

Mar 28, 2009
    @greyjedi125 I would definitely collect action figures of ALL the characters in Marvel Heroes: A New Breed, and I would wear my White Star pajamas proudly :D:p:cool:[face_dancing]

25. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Voice Over: In Doom's New York City only one team stands up for the innocent. Only one group dares to stand against his Iron fist, dares to keep the peace, Team Argus.

Child #1: G-13 are attacking again....

Child #2: We'll stop him...

Voice Over: Get the New Team Argus action figures...

Child #1: Oh no, Blue just got hit....

Voice Over: Now with Battle Damage Blue...

Child #2: Look out Brolik is going crazy...

Child #1: Only one thing can stop him...

Voice Over: 'Battle Angel' Aegis...

Child #2: This is getting dangerous...

Voice Over: And Master Shaper Psion...

Voice Over: Get your Team Argus figures today part of the Marvel Heroes: A New Breed collection today.

Children All: Go Argus...

Voice Over: Available wherever action figures are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.