main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star By Star Cover on TOS!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth Pikachuwbacca, Apr 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    The Vector Prime was the Vong's entry point into the GFFA.

Balance point was the plain from Jacen's vision.

Star by Star probably means something.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Yeah! Leia picks up a lightsaber again!!!! Where are the Jedi hiding? In the UR? Will the Imps be in it? Will we see more of the Hand forces? What are those ships on the back cover at the bottom?

3. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    I'd say the Vong 'reshape' Coruscant as soon as they take it for their head person or whatever, I mean the titles of their people just keep getting bigger first Exucuter and you thought that was a high person then warlord, perfect, shaper, overlord, Perfect overlord, And Warmaster, then we get somebody above warmaster and then somebody higher than him and so on. We find out a lonly Exacuter is a measly Peon for goodness shakes. (OK I made a few of those up) Is Anyone else getting tired of these titles?

4. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Possible Spoilers

Ok for the serious stuff now.
    1) I belive that if the Vong take Coruscant that they are gonna do stuff to it, like i previously said.
    2) with the taking of Coruscant the NR are gonna become the RA again and start to kick some *Censored* *Censored* Vong *Censored*
    3) The jedi are finally not going to be seen as the bad guys
    4) I think Anaikin is going to have a serious meeting with the darkside however he'll suceed where others have failed and not go over. (the reason the helmet is cracked in the picture) However he'll have a long thought about it.
    5) The Jedi are finally unifining.
    6) Leia starts to become a Jedi
    7) The War will finally turn.
    8) Borsk will be tried and sent into the sarlacc pit for teason, ok maybe not but we can wish.

5. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    I love Borsk, shut up.

What crack?

6. Anakin_Solo16

Anakin_Solo16 Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2001
    What role do you think Luke will play in this book? I hope he gos with Anakin, Jacen, and Jaina on their mission so he will be back in action.

7. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    I think that Anakin should follow in his namesake's footsteps, don the suit, and go by the assumed name "Dark Helmet"

8. luke_sk

luke_sk Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2001
    I doubt Luke will go the kids. If he did, they would say that he is leading the mission like in the Last Command

9. Darth Cerberus

Darth Cerberus Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 1999
    Jaina wouldn't be caught dead in those white robes. The Hard Covers seem to be going for the more realistic photo-type pictures. Anakin on the BP cover bears little resemblance to Anakin on the EoV:C cover. Therefore, I really think that is Leia holding the lightsabre. A harking back to ANH for new readers. If LFL wouldn't let Anakin get a new coloured lightsabre in Conquest, what are the chances of Jaina getting a change?

One question, the Jedi Temple was destroyed by Palpatine, so how could it be on the SbS cover? ?[face_plain]

10. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    I still say it is Jaina on the back. It is WAY too young to be Leia. I won't argue that it is Carrie Fisher, because it is. I just think they used a photo of Carrie and altered it slightly to become Jaina. Why the ANH outfit? Because that's what Carrie was wearing in all her young SW pics.

11. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    You call Chewie on VP a hidden image? Hes huge. =p

As for the Vong and Coruscant, check out my website.

(EDIT: argh; I hate it when i only read the first page of a post)

12. Muke_Skywalker

Muke_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2000
    Darth Cerberus--

Episode III has not come out yet, we dont know what happens to the Jedi Temple all we know is that the bulk of the Jedi Council is killed in Episode II and that by the time of ANH Yoda is the only surviving member of the Council.

However from the Spoilers I have read on Ep II the Temple is still errect by the end credits so if it is destroyed it is destroyed in Ep III.

So what I am saying is that you should assume it was destroyed.

I mean would Palpatine really be so stupid as to blow up a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE structure in the middle of his throne city? Especially one that is known to house children?

I'm not saying he wont but it doesnt seem smart.

However if Palpatine did destroy it that doesnt mean that it wasnt rebuilt by the New Republic.

I always assumed that in Union some of those scenes with the Jedi on Coruscant took place in the Temple.

13. Cyclonetrooper

Cyclonetrooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2000
    That Vong/Vonskr whatever is probably good oldTsavong Lah after plastic surgery gone wrong. And that metal skull is either that Vong jedihunter or some Chiss/Imperial war droid. Are those fighters by the X-wings; Y-wings by any chance?

My usual, twisted rants. :)

14. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    anakin vs. anakin vs. anakin

http://sfletcher.cc.hollandc.pe.ca/daytime/arsenault/anakin1.JPG

15. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    "I mean would Palpatine really be so stupid as to blow up a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE structure in the middle of his throne city? Especially one that is known to house children?"

Yes. Didn't he bury Lusankya in the middle of a neighborhood? Did he intend for it to just stay down there forever? I think not. He blew up a huge planet in the middle of the Galactic neighborhood as I recall. I don't think he's terribly concerned about life.

16. Nighthawk_Andy

Nighthawk_Andy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2001
    i would like to see borsk be killed by the Vong on Coruscant at the end of SbS, but lets be honest, would the Vong really consider him a worthy sacrifice??????

17. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
  18. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Ghent42, about the title of Star by Star: it's the way Tsavong Lah promised to hunt down the Jedi at the end of Balance Point.

19. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    Nice cover..

20. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Oh yeah.... I forgot about that Reese.

21. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    When talking about Vergere and Danni, don't forget Lando, who has been MIA forever. And I'd like to see all three to return (except for Danni- long live Tenel Ka ;)

I hope you're all right, and that Coruscant doesn't fall, but the odds are against us fans. If the Jedi Academy can be destroyed, anything can. Hey, they destroyed Metropolis in a Superman comic, but they rebuilt it. I can see the same happening for Coruscant- part is destroyed, but the New Rebellion group reclaims it, and the war turns.

But I think the Vong have one more really big offensive victory left, which could be Coruscant.

22. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Coruscant abdoltely, positively is gonna fall in SBS. It's confirmed.

23. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    abdoltely

this should get honorary mention as daily worst botching of a word: absolutely.

24. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Yes, well, it doesn't have to be under Vong control PERMANENTLEY.

25. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Coopra... where did you get your info?

While I admit it is the logical progression of things, Im just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.