main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Gals only

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Matara_Healbo, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DivineJedi

DivineJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 5, 2005
    It's ok, MR. It's passing slow for all of us anyways, and you'll have lots of fun no matter when you go! [:D]

EDIT: Oh I didn't see your message, D_M!! That's so true. Glad to see you here! In Australia...isn't is like, really close to premiere time?! Lucky! :p

EDIT AGAIN: Time in Melbourne, Australia (AEST): 12:08 AM, Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ok then. LUCKYYYYYYYY!

2. Sate_Pestage

Sate_Pestage Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2001
    Well, Im off. Its about 11:15 AM here in New York. I guess by the time I get to the theater it'll be around 12ish. PM

I was hoping to have my laptop up and running, but alas, no.

Love you all, have fun today and tomorrow! :) :)

Sate

ITS HERE!!!!!!

3. DivineJedi

DivineJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 5, 2005
    Love you too, Sate!

And everyone else!

I'm off to my friend's house so we can eat and make sure we're totally ready, then it's off to the theatre around 6:30!!

Everyone have a blast; this is what we've waited for!!!

*hugs everyone* [:D]

4. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Bravo, thats great about your re-take!!! *hugs ya*

DM, welcome and thanks for the kind words. :)I have never let others peoples thoughts influence my love for some truly amazing films. I have made alot of my dear friends cause of this series, Bravo, Sate, Marold and Zuckuss to name just a few.

Sate, have fun in line!

My FanForce group along w/ 1 of the local comic shops in town are doing a screening at 12:30am.

Everyone be safe wherever you go tonight and of course have a blast!!!

*hugs everyone*

5. jedi_callista81

jedi_callista81 Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2005
    hey ladies,

I'm glad i found this thread! I literally don't have any girl friends that like Star Wars as much as I do. Either they hate it or it's just another movie to them, just go see it in the theatre, no need to own the dvds, much less read the books.

I'm 23 years old and from the Chicago area. I've loved Star Wars ever since I was 9 years old and I saw A New Hope on TV. My favorite movie character is Obi, Padme and R2, and for EU it's got to be Callista.

I'm stuck here at work, but in a few hours I'm out to go home, have dinner and stand in line at the theatre...wearing my favorite SW shirt (Jedi vs Sith, w/ Qui-Gon, Obi and Darth Maul) and Juicy sweatpants =)

Be safe everyone! I look forward to getting to know you guys soon.

6. Sate_Pestage

May 31, 2001
    OMG!

Thats all I can really say about ROTS. Absolutely amazing.

Waiting in line for 12 hours was interesting. Met some really greeat people, though not a single person who posts at TFN....weird.

But anyway, like I said it was amazing. Its weird because while I watching it I thought how cool it would be to watch it with all the firends I've made here. But, nevertheless, you all were in my thoughts as I watched.

Enjoy all your screenings. :)

7. MarshmallowJedi

MarshmallowJedi Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Cool! I am glad that there is a girls' hang-out place. I was very disappointed in ROTS, but then the entire new trilogy has been a letdown for me. It just doesn't have the feel and the power of the original triolgy.

8. Sate_Pestage

May 31, 2001
    ^^Welcome, and I totally disagree with you. :)

9. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Fantastic movie. You haven't lived until you've seen it.

10. B4-sith

B4-sith Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    *LOOKS THRU A HOLE AND THINKS BARRISS COFFE IS HOT*

11. captainfrosty

captainfrosty Jedi Master star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    I'm a star gal. I loved RotS... I need to see it again!!

12. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    Hi my fellow Star Wars Gals! I'm new here but look forward to posting more!

I'm 29 and live in Louisiana! I fell in love with Hayden as Anakin Skywalker in AOTC and was even more in love with him when I saw ROTS. Awesome job!

I go to see the movie for a 2nd time Sunday and I can't wait!

~~Hugs~~
    Christi

13. Sate_Pestage

May 31, 2001
    Wow, I was looking and looking for this thread, I gave up after pg7. Sheesh, where is everybody????

Have you all seen the film yet???

14. B4-sith

B4-sith Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    i have!! oh im not a girl hey ladies

15. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    Have you all seen the film yet???

I've seen it twice now -- loved it. I can't wait to go see it again.

16. argentlife

argentlife Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2005
    Hi there,

I saw the movie, and can't wait until I can see it again. It was great, and all that Ewan McGregor action..*blushes*

Lisa

17. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    i've seen it 12 times now. getting ready to go again.

so how is everyone? its been a while since i posted here, i've had things happening one after another. i got into a car wreck the night before i lined up for C3. spent 3 hours in the hospital and came out with 7 staples in my head. still havent worked out the insurence so im car-less for now. the convention was great though. did anyone here make it? and how long did everyone spend in line for rots? my final count was 58 hours, despite the fact that i saw it two weeks early. one more question, who cried? be honest :)

18. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    I wanted to go to C3, but it coincided with Holy Week for my church, so no C3 for me. I heard that there are plans for another convention in 2007 for the 30th anniversary, and I'm hoping I'll make it to that.

I cried the first time that I went to see ROTS. I teared up during Anakin's turn, Order 66 and the youngling slaughter, but I totally lost it after "You were the Chosen One!"

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Welcome back Jay! Nice to see you made it out of the car wreck alright. :)

I finally saw ROTS on Monday! :D And that night, I went out to dinner with two fellow JCers, Skye_Lightrider and Earwen Lightrider, Earwen (Nat is her really name) is from Washignton, Skye who goes to the School of Mines here in Colorado. Anyways, we're all part of the Jedi Outcasts and it was nice to meet the people you talk with online and RP with in real life. :)

I didn't go to C3, but EMT-Basic was more important. Oh, by the way, I passed Exam #6 and Skills Exam #5 yesterday! [face_dancing] Now, we have Finals. Written Final in two weeks (less then two weeks now) and State/National Practicals. Then, I have the National Written after class is completed. Almost done, four more weeks, five weeks if you count National Finals, that I still have to sign up for. Almost done, yah! :) [face_dancing]

-Jason
    Fire Fighter
    Jackson 105 Fire Department
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

20. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    Hey everyone!!! :*

21. sayon

sayon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    i am lolnly anyone want to help
    om desperate

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    How can I help, sayon?

It's been slow here the past few days.

-Jason
    Fire Fighter

23. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Hi well I'm a guy as you can probmley tell by my name and pic under my name. sayon if anyones wondering he may come on soon but I don't know. I hope knowone minds me posting here. I found it threw sayon. Sorry if any of you gals are angery with me. I respect you all and I just thought you'd like to know that. Well you Gals go talk about what ever you do have fun. se ya.

24. Sate_Pestage

May 31, 2001
    YAWN!

Morning all,

I'm waking up from my self-imposed absence.

Went and saw ROTS again the last night.....from some reason it keeps getting better and better with each viewing.

Once is not enough when it comes to this film, the more the merrier I say.

Hey Bravo, glad you FINALLY saw it.

Where is everybody?? I guess everyone needed a break after ROTS.

Peace out all....

25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I saw it yesterday, Sate, again. It made more and more sense the second time around. Good viewing again no doubt. :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.