main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009 & Beyond] An Abiding Treasure. New Post: June 17!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 22, 2012.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    RX_Sith -- the reviewer with the most Hallmark-cardish style comments [face_love]

Hazel -- whose wonderful comments are always appreciated (and whose L/M is yum!) [:D]

earlybird-obi-wan -- whose supportive readership is gratefully appreciated. :)

~~~~~~

Actions Spoke In Place of Words

... And what they said - was marvelous!

Let me give a brief synopsis. My love and I planned and spoke often of serving together. He did not want to appear to play favorites and did not want to recuse from the choosing process.

I assured him most candidly that I would stow away if necessary to be where he was, and that no one I met thereafter would even so much as arouse a modicum of a flicker of desire.

[face_laugh]

During a brief interval when we were not so caught up in the rush of events, I decided to embark on a bit of teasing.

I lounged back against my sofa cushions with my feet propped up on an armrest, wearing a softly pastel colored shirt and slacks, while he was in the chair opposite.

"Well, darling heart, I guess you might as well admit it: you couldn't be rid of me that easily, hmmm?"

"I assure you, that was never ... I could not ever ..." He started, but I broke in.

"Then you could enjoy the fawning gushy lady Yeomans and Lieutenants without having to worry about me being there to complain." I said, adopting a fierce glower and even harsher tone.

He gazed at me with both brows arched, blatantly astonished at my suggesting such a thing!

I held the look for a beat or several, then laughed finally.

He was beside me in an instant, tickling me and showering me with kisses. "Nyota my own, would you like me to give indisputable, irrefutable evidence of my veracity?" His warm lips continued to travel from my smiling lips to all kinds of other welcoming, pleasured places.

My eyes danced, as my toes curled. "Would you?" I whispered.

There followed a protracted, delicious time of mutual loving, culminating in a heartfelt /I adore you!/ from each of us.

++++++

[face_dancing] ^:)^ !!!!

Now, that was just plain fun! LOL

RX_Sith and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and sweet to read and I envision those brows of Spock crawling all up to his hair.;)

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I love picturing Spock's brows going up and down. It alwaus makes me smile.
    Thanks for this bit of fun. [:D]

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Spock takes a remark to his Farragut (which I am surprised that she did not mention) and pointedly points out that logic aside he is the one for her and likewise with a veracity of emotions everlasting. [:D]

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, this was a sweet moment that you chose to share with us. And the advice here is too true, there are always ups and downs with families, always hold on to and remember the good. It's why Spock/Nyota works so well, I'd dare to say. [face_love]

As always, these are the perfect way to start the morning. Thank-you, Deb! [:D]

Jade_eyes and RX_Sith like this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all! :)

RX_Sith

Hazel

earlybird-obi-wan

Mira_Jade

Oh yeah, this was melty to write! WEIN. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaction to a Crush

Christine Chapel was incessantly giving me long, dreamy glances, reaching a hand out to almost touch. She seemed to not be fazed either by my total lack of interest, although I was civil, nor by Nyota's icy quelling looks.

During a mission, when I received an injury which required immediate medical attention, the aftermath in the MedWard was understandably a blur.

I perceived Nyota's warmth and urgent nearness, enveloping me in a balm of light and love. And Christine was there as well, her professional concern tinged with something else, altogether.

The following day, during our talk over lunch, Nyota called what I had picked upon a "crush."

"She's had it a long time." She concluded.

"I never gave her any cause to believe such emotions would be returned." I told her honestly.

She smiled and squeezed my hand. "I know, love. My drawers were in a wad, but I've had a chance to cool off ... somewhat." She winked. “I have to tell you though, that my glower yesterday was enough to make her move away from your side, with alacrity!” She chuckled.

Amusement flowed silently from me to her at this disclosure.

We shared a soft kiss.

Soon after, I discovered her plan (with McCoy's able assistance) to steer Chapel's interests in another direction. I felt Nyota's glee over the successful endeavor.

I admired the boots Nyota borrowed from Christine on a later occasion; they suited her excellently and went very well with her gray skirt and peach blouse.

I massaged her shoulders and unsealed the fastenings of her blouse, savoring the taste and feel of her inviting curves and sweetly fragrant hollows, which my hands and lips explored.

She was warm and silky to the touch, and our bond sang with my pleasure and her elated response.

"So, you see, my ashal-veh," I teased, "You never had cause for concern; Ms. Chapel never evoked even the remotest spark of what you are able to stimulate."

She laughed and purred as I continued my caresses, and then she nibbled my ear and said: "It was just her audacity in pursuing you!"

"Yes," I avowed, "She should have realized I was inaccessible."

"You're just too irresistible for such subtle clues as we were putting out there to register; yet, I can’t fault her for superb taste in noticing you at all." My lady answered. "And you're all mine!!"

Nyota then proceeded to give me a massage accompanied by kisses and much tender fondling.

It was a very enjoyable evening, indeed, for both of us.

++++++

SQUGGLES!!!!!!!!!! All over! [face_laugh] [face_love]

RX_Sith likes this.
  7. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awww... I love when Nyota gets jealous! Seriously Deb I missed these from you!

and the boots! Are these the red ones we keep borrowing? :p

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Jealously rears its head but in at least a romantic and blissful way. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Master_Jaina1011 -- hi, Shannon! The boots in "Speechless Wonder and Transcendence" were the awesome red ones but the ones in this post were of a darker hue to go more with gray but are of the same height. :) I would be stoked to tag if you wish, or you can watch this thread. I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel movie, but if there's not a love interest for Jim like Audrey Pearce, I'm gonna be riled. She's like Deanna Troi mixed with Mara Jade temperament wise. Gosh, how hot!!!!!!! is that? Just don't give him someone who reminds me of some whimpy icky groupie. :p Although if they wanna give him someone like Penelope Garcia, flamboyant, empathetic, and genius!!!! with the computer/tech stuff, that's cool too. Ha!!! I fixed the ship's computers before anyone knew they were broke :D [:D]

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love your little new piece. Spock and his observations and Nyota and her manipulating;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    It's very natural that Spock would inspire such feeling in other women and Nyota handled it wonderfully. :)

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh yes, this is a fact. :D [face_love] [face_love]

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel RX_Sith

earlybird-obi-wan

~~~~~

Pulling Together

Yolette, Christine, and I, along with an engineering/tech team and Sulu were on a rescue of colonists after a serious groundquake with medical supplies and other necessary items.

I was comforting a youngling whose parents had gotten separated from her; (luckily, they met up with us, thanks to our relaying of messages to the main rescue command post), and Yolette commented on this.

"You have a natural way with children. You actually have a way, period." She smiled. "I find it very easy to talk to you."

She had, indeed, started to share some things of her past during our occasional lunches together.

I smiled warmly in thanks. "Not to sound like I'm boasting, but I feel like in my Academy days, even though I was part of a group of lady friends, I was quite often the confidante of choice."

She smiled. "I like how you and Christine seem to have mended fences."

We laughed. "Not hard to do -- now that she's not pestering a certain someone."

"I can understand that." Yolette smirked.

Christine watched me handily navigate a antigrav cart full of supplies. Suddenly, there was an aftershock, and we grabbed onto each other and the cart. I twisted my ankle enough that it was hard to walk on for a while, and I had to favor it. I also got a bruised shoulder when one of the cartons slipped, but we steadied it back on the pile.

She tended my ankle, promising to have a better look later. I smiled in thanks.

"You are very discreet in your romantic relationship," she commented as we moved down the street.

I smiled and teased: "Is that why you were so ... oblivious?"

She laughed. "Touche. But you also brim over with happiness. It's a joy and an inspiration, let me tell you."

I beamed, feeling a warm rush of pleasure at her words.

"I thank you for saying so, and I do!" I replied.

Our pulling together as workmates and as friends forged even stronger bonds between us. This was how we got the idea for gal-pal sessions at least once a month. It was the start of a great tradition.

+++++

:) :)

RX_Sith and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    The start of a great friendship. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see the women get along that nice

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, I loved the galmance here. (Hey, if the boys can have a word, so can we. :p)

I like how you are exploring different bonds with these here. It is, as always, lovely to read. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great gal pals there with Nyota and Christine; they are actually realizing the benefits of friendship versus being adversaries for Spock's affections. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love the girl-bonding!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi and thanks!!!! @};-

AN: The short piece mentioned later is by lukemaraben comprising a fun!!!!!! double date -- [face_mischief] ~~~~~~~

RX_Sith earlybird-obi-wan :D Hazel :)

So glad these tags work! The games ones are ... mysterious :p

Boundless Patience with Empathy & Relief

Spock

It amazes me still - even after all this time - when I reflect upon those early days how deep and fathomless her patience and empathy were, and still is.

She waits with beckoning eyes, a ready embrace, and a mind soft and loving, offering solace. "I am as close as your very heartbeat, as deep as your next breath, my love." She tells me tenderly at one point, squeezing my hands, clasped in hers.

I do not hold her off or at a distance, but I do keep a quiet silence, "dealing with it" as the expression goes, not precisely alone, rather in emotional solitude and with a pervasive knowing that she is there and ready for any level of sharing I feel able and willing to give her.

On one occasion, I assure her that it is not a lack of respect or trust -- she grins when I mention this.

"It's just a guy-thing, a reflexive immersion in your own thoughts, is that it?" There is such a tolerant twinkle in her warm eyes ...

I reply: "I love you ... it is astonishingly easy to love you as I do, more and more."

This causes a virtual flood of euphoria through our bond and many happy kisses.

Nyota

When Audrey told me of her abruptly severed bond with her former prospective life-mate, I felt my gut wrench with empathy and my heart plummet.

It reminded me of how devastated I would be if that happened to me, and of what Sarek doubtless had experienced.

"You didn't need to go to the mind-healers?" I asked her.

"No ... It was shocking on many levels, but I believe since our bond hadn't been deepened to the optimal and formal degree, it wasn't as debilitating as it would have been then."

"Does that not ..." I paused, "make you hesitant to embark on that kind of thing again?"

"Well, Nyota, I'm not eagerly pursuing it if that's what you mean, but I'm open to the idea ... I'm not going to be timid about it once I find the one I want to spend my life with." (Since she was on the brink of realizing that very thing, I felt a rush of happiness for her. I could feel the chemistry, virtually taste the electricity ... I'd been there and done that after all.)

I grinned. "I do believe I can take your word on that." We shared a laugh. "The benefits do outweigh the risks."

"Absolutely." She smiled.

My love and I were on a picnic a few days later; we were lying sprawled embraced upon a grassy knoll with pink and white flowers, and I broached the subject and asked about Sarek.

Then I gasped before my love could answer: "Darling! Was that beyond the limit of intrusive?? I do apologize if I ..."

He could tell I was asking out of concern and love, nothing more or less, and his deep eyes shone adoringly at me, holding me fast against him reassuringly.

"Nothing you say would or could be intrusive, my own." he said, squeezing me breathless. "It was as you know the deepest of bonds and there was no preparatory transition as can happen or be engaged in towards the end when illness or advanced age makes it a viable choice ... in this instance, there is a backlash and can be the need for therapeutic measures if no family member is near -- a familial bond, though not the same, can ameliorate the aftereffects."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "This is so very good to know! Thank you for sharing that..." My pager buzzed. I picked it up from the nearby hamper and read the accompanying message from Yolette.

I burst out laughing.

She'd just bought a fanzine with a fun short piece in it. It dealt with a double date of mammothly hilarious proportions. She was giving me the highlights.

I would have to read the entire thing later.

I turned to my love and decided to embark on a bit of teasing. "Do you know why I call you pookie bear?" I asked, clasping him more closely.

"I believe you feel it is an apt and endearing 'pet name.'" He responded.

"It's because you're cuddly and sweet ... but I think you should be downright relieved I don't call you this." I leaned in to whisper: Jedi man.

He raised both brows at me. "Yes, ashal-veh, I am quite grateful for that."

"But I will continue to call you Master however," I breathed between warm kisses, "for obvious reasons."

He tickled my waist and returned my long, loving kisses and tenderly avid caresses.

++++++

LOL! D'awwoon!!!!!

[face_love] [:D] [face_dancing]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    RX_Sith likes this.
  20. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More beautiful revelations and explorations amongst Spock and Uhuru who are deepening their love beyond all depths. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jedi man[face_laugh] Spock and his abilities has some Jedi aspects. Love the bantering

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I squeed on all the scenes. :) [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  23. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, this was a lovely conversation between Nyota and Audrey - the risks certainly do outweigh the gain, and that can be said with any relationship. And then I particularly enjoyed her inquiring after Sarek. It's such a sad topic, but that pain once again is something to draw you closer. [face_love]

Again, this was a nice emotional segment. I truly enjoyed it. =D=

Jade_eyes likes this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Replies

I love these kinds of conversations between two friends and between lovers, which highlight empathy :) And yes, the benefits do outweigh the risks in bonded relationships in particular [face_love] !! And true lovers draw strength and greater intimacy through the hard times/topics [face_thinking]

Definitely sweetie is masterful [face_mischief] and that whole Jedi man thing [face_laugh] just tickles me. [face_laugh] Just a teensy bit over the top! [face_laugh] [face_dancing]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    RX_Sith earlybird-obi-wan

Hazel :D

Diplomacy Temporarily Gone Awry

Miranda grinned proudly as she sipped her drink. We were meeting for lunch during a conference.

"So when the Procurator didn't like the way negotiations were going, he tried to keep you there and out of contact, but you jury-rigged a communications device and sent a scrambled message anyway. I bet that got you some well-deserved commendation."

I smiled. "Yes. One of the delegates to the talks made a comment that since the Captain and I were on this mission together, we must be more than colleagues. She based this on his alleged charm and the fact the Procurator and his Chief Aide were married."

Miranda rolled her eyes expressively. "Did he tease you for that?"

"He was tempted to, but my glare was quite discouraging on that score." I reached for another handful of thickly sliced fried potatoes.

We shared a laugh.

"The sly tactic made that particular faction lose any credibility and strengthened that of the opposition. After that, everything went much smoother." I concluded.

"Ny, if you weren't already involved romantically," Miranda asked curiously, "Would you perhaps be drawn to another one of your colleagues that way?"

"Hmmm. They all feel like friends, or at the most, brotherly to me, Randi."

"You definitely picked the best of the bunch!" Miranda conceded.

"You'll certainly get no argument from me." I murmured with a very dreamy, happy sigh.

++++++

[face_dancing] [face_love]

RX_Sith likes this.