main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Jade's You-Box Moments. New Post: after move!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    "Which would you rather be doing? Besting your worthy opponent or ... savoring me?"

Hmmm [face_thinking], hard choice there... :p [face_laugh]

Delightful viggie, Jade! [:D]

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    As always, this was too adorable for words. I loved Kashore's easy acceptance, and the teasing was fun to read. Cheeky Vulcan. :p But, in the end, everybody wins. [face_love][face_mischief]

Lovely viggie, Deb, as always! [:D]

~MJ @};-

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks. :* :* :* I can only imagine the acceptance was easy =P~ An answer to sisterly prayers [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] !!!!!!!!!!

Hee! I love portraying them as teasing one another ;)

Everyone wins- indeed.

Yowsa, our pookie bear has a fiery lover who is delicious and what she has -

is something beyond special. :D

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    SO cute!! As always, I love the shifting perspectives ... and the sweetness [face_love]

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all! @};-

AN: This next one melted me completely.

Wonderful poem is by e.e. cummings. :D

~~~~~

Sweetest Disclosings

It was no secret that I kept a hard and paper copy of my "cherished moments." I let him read some of them, as a matter of fact, which sparked amusement, fond memories, and tender love expressions.

Little did I know that my bondmate also kept a journal of reflections and reminiscences. At least not until over a candlelit dinner while our kids were visiting school chums for the weekend, did he tell me of its very existence.

"Well!" I exclaimed, my heart melting and soaring at the same time. "What could have possibly led to you starting such a thing?" I winked.

"I wished to chronicle pivotal lessons and significant moments between the two of us. And I would like to share some of them with you." Was the warmly loving reply.

I beamed. "My only heart, I would be thrilled! Thank you for offering!" I leaned in for a happy kiss or several.

I was moved by what I found inside some of the passages: the deep thoughtfulness, the indeed momentous, and the warmly personal. What pervaded each line was an admiration and love of me which left me breathless with raptured wonder. I was literally the crucial and central focus and inspiration!!

That wasn't the only wonderful gift I received that weekend. Upon entering my room for light work/leisure, I found the following gorgeous note and poem:

"My Treasured One: I received as much pleasure from your reaction to my journal, as in initially keeping the entries. It often astounds me how easily I can bring you profound happiness. Love, I know your fondness for romantic classics; I think you will agree that this poem by e.e. cummings expresses all that I (and you) have found in our days and years together:

i carry your heart with me

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
    my heart) i am never without it.

Anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
    by only me is your doing, my darling.

i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)

i want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
    and whatever a sun will always sing is you.

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
    (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
    and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
    higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)."

Needless to say, after reading this, I was floating! I left off all thoughts of work tasks and casual correspondence, which I'd had intended. I went to find my bondmate and show my deep gratitude and boundless adoration.

Which I did with many blissful kisses and caresses, and which he reciprocated most delectably!!

We tenderly concluded with a gentle and genuine: /I love you! So much! Always!/ from me and /I cherish you utterly, and do so more with each day that passes./ from him.

+++++++

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    SQUEEE!

6. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Giving the poem was soooo sweet!! It fits them well :)

7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    What a beautiful poem and fitting gift [face_love]

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! [:D]

8. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    You had me at Mr. Cummings. [face_love] Which I think you know. :p

And how perfectly the words fit them. Soft and tender and romantic, and you know you left us all smiling. Again. [face_love]

~MJ @};-

9. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sweet poem and such a nice gift

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks all! @};- As soon as I read that nummy poem, I knew it was theirs! [face_love] :D

~~~~~~

AN: Vance is a villain of ghastly proportions in the Kyp/Liz story arc.

Drawn Closer

Kashore

In my line of work, I met many families- torn apart by brutality of one sort of another. A hazard of our workplace which you braced yourself and took measures to prevent as much as possible was the vindictive or obsessive client. One of my subordinate therapists had been stalked by one such and accosted outside her home; luckily a neighbor had intervened and now the invidious lout was incarcerated for that and his other crimes.

This horrific incident made me shudder as I remembered my own sister's close call with an unconscionable sith-spawn.

Dajan, upon hearing of this incident, had growled: "If I'd been there, I'd have put a hurting on him that would have curtailed much of his ability to function properly with the ladies."

I had choked back a laugh at his phrasing.

My sister's sweetheart had put the fear of God into him and no mistake.

If I hadn't come to love him already by that point, that alone would have put it over the top!!!!

[face_love] [face_love]

Spock

The event with Reed had put me very close to the brink of an abyss. I acceded to her wish, although it was very difficult to do so, not to redress the situation.

She assured me she would "take care of business."

I set that matter aside in view of the more urgent need to "be there" for her.
    I gave solace to Nyota, of both an emotive and practical nature, with a long and tender embrace, a soothing cup of Chai tea, and more welcome caresses. These she took to greedily.

Nyota's comment: I felt enveloped in his light and love and beautiful, and the taint of that earlier encounter sloughed away under the warm touch of his mind, soothing hands, and kisses in all the right places, much as I knew Liz must've with Kyp after she'd gotten free of Vance's clutches.

Then he had dared to touch her immediately after our betrothal became commonly known. I left no doubt as to my sincere and complete intolerance of any such behavior, in a concise, clear fashion. Part of this message involved an overt demonstration as I clasped her close and gave her what she would term a "mind-blowing" kiss.

Nyota's satisfaction at this aspect in particular was unmitigated and unreserved in its jubilance, and we enjoyed an incredibly amorous and loving interval afterwards.

I told her very gently that if she ever felt plagued by any residual effects that I would be there to assuage these.

Her eyes and sense brimmed with loving gratitude.

She chuckled and said I had made such unnecessary by the way I had handled matters. It had served to draw she and I closer together.

Yet, we found no cause to speak on the matter, on that day or henceforth.

The following night, however, she seemed to be passing a restive night. I held her more closely and stroked her sleeping mind into serene paths again with a gentle: /Shhh, love. Rest easy./

She stirred in my clasp, and her eyes opened.

"Nyota, you should go back to sleep." I suggested lowly, running one hand through her cascade of hair, which spilled around us.

Her eyes lit with love and eagerness. "Well, darling heart, now that I'm awake and since you're up as well, what do you say we take advantage of the situation?" There was a laugh in her voice. Tranquility had been replaced by other ... emotions.

"You are insatiable." I remarked with ineffable affection.

She laughed. /Consider the source./

In further reply, Nyota captured my lips definitively, and I returned her soft touches, tender caresses, and very warm, lingering kisses with unequivcal willlingness.

++++++

Yuppers, an irresistible, drool-barrel source! Melty melt!

11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    "You are insatiable."

Tee-hee! And he loves it. :D [face_love]

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely with the references to Kyp

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Jinkies! It appears at least the latest post before the move doesn't have the quotes into questions marks thingamajig happening. LOL

I will tag when I update.

Yum, yum, yum!

[face_winking_smile]

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fly Me to the Moon

I was humming "Fly me to the Moon" as I collected a stack of data-cards.

My dear one gave me an indulgent look, and I teased: "The moon features in many of our romantic ballads and poetry, something you doubtless find hard to fathom, not having a moon to stroll under, much less get inspired by .... It's a wonder anything romantic ever happens at all!" I concluded while stifling a ripple of laughter.

He caught the teasing glow and the silent laughter.

He just favored me with a "Is that so?" look, because he knew that I knew we frequently didn't need any outside incentives or romantic aids.

And he knew as well that I could not, would not, be happy with anyone else!

These thoughts flowed unabashedly to him and he grasped one of my hands and squeezed lightly.

The warmth of the touch filled every recess of my soul, as usual.

I leaned in and quoted between warm kisses: "You are all I long for, all I worship, and adore!"

/In other words, I love you./

/And I you./ came the prompt, tender reply.

++++
    D'awwoon! Squggles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel earlybird-obi-wan RX_Sith Mira_Jade -- tagging for this first update on the new boards. Yum tummy!

Huggles!!!!!!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yummy nice new post. Thank you for the tag

16. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    SQUUEEEEEE!!!!!!! Spock and Nyota are back. :D [face_love]

These boards were not the same without them.

Tag me when you post more, please @};-

17. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Awesome reflections on the Moon and its romantic purposes and Nyota interjecting her own resources as well.

Tag always! ^:)^

18. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    DEB!!!! I missed these! I need a good heaping of mush and Spock/Nyota to get my muse in gear!!!

And this was wonderful! and I love the song! Tag me when you update too!

19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Awww, so sweet! And I'll repeat Master_Jaina and say I love the song!