main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Story [Star Trek: AOS] “with a hundred different stars in my skin” Spock/Uhura, AU, Complete on 3/04!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mira_Jade , Aug 27, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] !!!!!!!!!!

~~~

I wish I could put that whole last scene in my siggy [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Mira_Jade where ginchy meets divapilot LOL - meets the superlative splendor of McCaffrey blended with Tolkien - [face_love] [face_love]

I have enjoyed this immensely. That is indeed a "small" word =D= =D=

Bravisimo! =D= =D=

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    “With you,” she whispered. “I want to go with you.”

His next breath shuddered in his chest. His skin was so very warm against her own, as with fever; both new and old to her all over again. He swallowed, and yet, when his eyes met hers, she had no doubt.

“Home,” he agreed, and there they begun.

Fantabulous ending. :* Spock and Uhura together. I enjoyed this. Thank you for your beautiful story[face_dancing]^:)^

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    While reading an "old favorite", in the SW side for the 2020 Reading Challenge, I had to pick Irish_Jedi_Jade's Luke/Mara gem: Perfect. That got me in the YUMMY! fic-mode, so naturally I had to revisit this delightful 'verse.

I still love how, even though their love was interrupted by circumstance, it resumed and blossomed like the most natural thing in the worlds. [face_dancing]

I especially adored that all the intervening years apart just melted away!! (I imagine it to be that way with any kind of reunion like that.) @};-

^:)^

[:D]

Mira_Jade likes this.