main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek] Mush, with Medical Mayhem (OCs/S/U/etc) Posted with Prompt #3 Feb.23!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Aug 12, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by Nyota's Heart with earlybird-obi-wan Disclaimer: We are borrowing and/or creating OCs. @};- More fun here, in connected ficlets/viggies. :cool:

Jim/Audrey

Audrey grinned as she accepted the violet rose he handed to her.
    "Nice color, what's the occasion?"

Jim kissed her. "You are."

Audrey rolled her eyes. "You're trying to butter me up for something." She teased.

They sat close together on his sofa, and she sighed. "Why do I feel like I'm being dogged by Carol's memory, or her shadow?"

"Lord, 'Rey, she and I weren't together that long and were not so serious to warrant that particular reaction."

She sighed. "I'm sure Mara had that same reaction to Callista's lingering ... whatever you want to call her. Computer footprint?"

Jim laughed. "I like to think of you as the woman I would have loved to fall in love with, first, and then last. Like Luke, if Mara would have let him, he probably would have seduced her on Myrkr, or at the very least on the Palace roof."

Audrey laughed. "Or, rather, he would have run off with her and become a smuggler ..."

"Sounds like a love-filled, nonstop adventure."

Audrey smiled, breathing in the lovely scent of the rose. "Rather like the one we're on." She commented.

He slid an arm around her. "I am buttering you up for something, 'Rey. You're right."

"I knew it! What?"

"I want to get out of McLintlock's next scheduled workout. So, I was hoping you and I could engage in our own personal kalisthenics."

She winked. "I would be more than happy to oblige, any time."

He looked at her gratefully.
    "You're doing me a real favor."

"Hah! I'm not exactly coming out the short end on this, either."

He smirked lopsidedly. "Why, thanks."

Uhura/Spock

Spock came to her side and placed a kiss on her neck, then moved up to her ear with a gentle nip.

Nyota decided to tease. "What?"
    She infused a bit of coolness into her tone, and stifled the instant welcome across their bond.

He gazed at her in question, pondering what he could have done to elicit such a reaction, or was she upset with someone else?

"Jana and I were talking about Nurse Jullio during our last ladies-evening." Nyota continued casually. "She finds him quite attractive, but he, being a guy, is oblivious."

"That hardly seems judicious of you," Spock replied, "To categorize all men as oblivious. I hardly would think you would hold such an opinion."

"You must admit that when it comes to romance," Nyota said, favoring him with a stern look, "That it is usually the lady who realizes her feelings first, or admits to them. Then she has to help the gentleman to find enlightenment."

He said repressively: "I do hope that you do not feel you are speaking from experience?"

She laughed. "Hardly! But you are especially sensitive and intuitive. Now, I was in the middle of this ..." She turned pointedly away, continuing the tease.

"As you wish." He moved away, but she suddenly laughed again and put down her stylus and leapt into his embrace.

"You know that dashed report could wait, or will have to now, don't you? There you go, being oblivious."

"On the contrary, you were being particularly mischievous, Nyota."

"All right. You've got me there."

As they bantered, he had enfolded her quite snugly and she him. They moved to the nearest soft and cushioned surface and sprawled upon it.

He started by bestowing more nips and kisses and she proceeded to give a more customary and wholehearted reaction with happy sighs and purrs.

"I thought," He whispered, pausing, "That I had done something to irritate you, at first, although I could not figure what it might be."

"Oh, darling! If you had, you certainly picked the perfect way to initiate an I'm sorry." She grinned. "I do find teasing you so much fun!!!"

"I had noticed that, yes." Was the loving, tender answer.

She captured his lips with hers, and sent: /But I find this, more so, my own heart./

------

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes and more is following

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Lovely bantering and couple time! I am loving the fics you guys are turned out together! [face_love]=D=

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And here is the medical mayhem ;) part

Enterprise medbay

“Let’s see how you tackle this Nurse Djarada,” McCoy drawled with his southern accent. “And be sure; the captain knows why you had to run away.”

Nurse Ker Djarada gave a wink with his left eye. He knew too. The captain ‘had’ to meet someone and with transferring command to Spock there was more happening on the bridge or the ready-room adjacent to that place. With a big smile on his face he said “I had to indulge in more whimsical whims from Starfleet Medical Central.” He turned to where McCoy was pointing; saw what was to be his patient and what had caused him to run away from the captain. He had seen him when the shuttle that had taken him and Jeran to the Enterprise had landed and he had been doubled over with laughter when he heard the funny dialect.
    ‘He is a Scott like my father and they all talk this way,’ was what Florian McLintlock had uttered rather loudly with a faint French accent earning a reply from said Scott. ‘I will see you next time master drill sergeant on my territory and that’s here slipping an sliding across my catwalks when you want to do yer exercises to keep the crew in shape.’

Scotty was sprawled on one of the hoverstretchers.

“And now you are about to meet the miracle worker,” McCoy grinned when the ‘patient’ sat up and swung his legs over the side of the hoverstretcher.

“After this monotonous stop over at Starbase one with the engines purring like kittens and giving no trouble at all and,” Scotty began but stopped immediately when the PA-system came on-line. For him it had been monotonous but for McLintlock, Spock, Uhura and McCoy it had been the opportunity to snatch Djarada and Baldavin out of the clutches of Admiral Panusconi.

As requested by a new order from HQ we are leaving orbit immediately.

‘That’s an interruption for the two bonded in mind and soul,’ Ker Djarada thought when he saw the blinking lights on the PA-system.

“That’s mister ever so logical Spock,” McCoy grinned and continued – when ‘patient Scotty’ began to sit – in a whispering voice “don’t listen to him when he invites you for a scotch.”

“Nurse Djarada will like my company,” Scotty halted his sitting up.

“Foremost I like to know what scotch is,” Nurse Djarada enquired. During the long journey from Aldebaran to earth he had ample opportunity to study what was requested for a medic serving on an exploratory vessel like the Enterprise but history, dialects and cuisine had not been on his list. English was no problem at all for him. He was – like Jeran – a fan of science fiction and especially Star Wars and was glad that they had packed all the stuff from a galaxy far, far away in their bags.’

“Scotch is famous for predation of the brain-cells,” a man with blue and black skin showing some bioluminescence came in.

Ker had his eyes now wide open and was looking rather frightened. ‘Was this an alien from the GFFA? There they had Corellian ale, one of the nasty beverages high on ethanol. For him ethanol had only medical use or as Jeran used to say ‘steer away from the sleepy stuff.

“And ideal for knocking you out cold because I see on your personal file that you are an a’ar’ian,” McCoy helped the now bewildered looking young nurse.

Ker nodded shyly. He had only tasted the champagne offered on the shuttle, had not swallowed it and had used the toilet to dispose of his and Jeran’s stuff.

“I see that McCoy, nurse Jullio and engineer Scott are trying to frolic around with you Ker,” Jeran Baldavin – a stately man even younger and clearly of the same species as nurse Djarada – came in.

“It began to gravitate towards outright silly,” Ker Djarada began to smile when he saw his friend and colleague. “In particular when I asked about scotch.”

“Now you are going to hallucinate young nurse,” Scotty reached for the item that he had been hiding behind his back. “I propose a toast to the new additions to your medical department.”

- - -

“Scotty is funny,” Nurse Djarada had seen him leaving after the toast – with McCoy and nurse Jullio participating and he and Jeran drinking just water when he saw a woman - slender built – coming in the main room of the medbay.

“If you compare him with Spock he sure is,” McCoy grinned when he saw who was there. “I have never seen a greater contrast in the heads of the departments or it must be comparing him to Chief Ahart.”

The woman shot daggers at McCoy.

“I am Ker Djarada,” Ker extended his hand to the scrumptious looking female human and bowed his head. He was trying to be friendly.

“Ahart. Don’t be so filial with me,” the woman grumped and continued in her native language with words that nurse Djarada certainly didn’t understood but had him getting frightened.

“Chief Aharts belief requires her to refrain from touching you,” McCoy soothed when he saw his new nurse shying away.

“She works with great precision in the ICT department,” nurse Jullio added.

“She has to keep even the succulent growths in the botanical gardens happy,” McCoy winked with his left eye.

“And has begun to peculate the prickly cactus as her most liked plant,” Jeran Baldavin patted his friend on his shoulder. He just picked that up after dropping his shields and found it rather amusing.

“Still I don’t see why she said that about filial to me,” Ker Djarada shrugged with his shoulders. “We are a multi-species crew and not required to manifest our beliefs that open.”

“Don’t be very hard on her,” McCoy was remembering her difficult recovery after contracting the Denebian flu. “The Aramaic she uses as her native language sounds very harsh. And serendipity had you meeting her with her coming in for a pill.”

Nurse Jullio had walked to one of the cabinets of the front office and gave the grumping woman the required medicine.

The next one to enter the medbay was the captain and Ker became even more silent not wanting to reveal that he could sense the other’s thoughts. He had run away on the captain. But a wink from a hazel eye, a friendly nod and attention drawn the the desk of McCoy had him relaxing. ‘The captain had known about the prank.’ But Ahart; he hoped she steered away next time from him when she gave him a haughty look before leaving.

“Leonard the next time I capture you with some scotch on your desk I will know who has begun to play a prank,” captain Kirk came in after seeing his chief ICT leaving.

“He needed me as his sidekick,” McCoy began to smile. “A doctor and an engineer together are known since antiquity for creating mischief and mayhem.”

“I didn’t participate in the toast but the looks on their faces were fantastic,” Ker Djarada began to relax. Scotty sure would have to deal with pranks dreamt up by Jeran and him. And with McCoy quite familiar with the GFFA he was sure that Janson and Klivian would become well known names; at least for their superior.

“And you know now; don’t flit with Chief Ahart,” McCoy laughed.

“The picture is clear to me,” Ker saw a gorgeous looking woman coming in. ‘Nyota Uhura! bonded love of Spock.’

“A difficult question for you captain from Commander Spock,” Nyota Uhura halted before her captain. She continued “It will be more practical to come to him” and she left with the captain hurrying after her wondering what the difficult question was implying.

Ker started after her but stopped when he saw no one paying attention to the slightly elevated temperature Uhura must have as shown by the sweat on her forehead. Love could also be the cause. And he sure didn’t want to make a bad impression after all what she had done for him.

tbc

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Ahart is definitely prickly.

Hmmm. A question -- [face_thinking] Now let me tell you, love could and usually is the cause [face_mischief] Yumsy nummy in my happy tummy! [face_love] !!

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: An :oops: is about to happen.
    ~~~~

Jim was very happy with his off-time with Audrey; she was a fun and loving and lively companion. Her passion and wit were a match to his.

She and he had parted with arrangements to meet for dinner after-shift.

Jim entered the medbay. He asked Chapel how the new medics were settling in.

She smirked. "Scott and McCoy are up to something. Does that tell you anything?"

"Oh, yes, more than you want to know." He laughed.

She chuckled. "Here are the bio-scans for the science and security departments, as requested."

These were necessary for the transporter techs and for any restrictions needed for landing teams.

Uhura entered at this point and approached Jim.

Christine noticed her flushed appearance, but had a girlfriend-type inner laugh at the probable cause. She knew from long experience the cause behind the happy glow Nyota frequently wore of a morning.

As Jim left with Uhura, he received her quick briefing on the back-and-forth prelaunch communiques.

"Andorian incursions ... that can never be a good thing. Definitely something worth checking." He agreed, as they entered the lift.

"I believe the question has arisen about protocol at first contact. We do not want to inadvertently ruffle feathers."

"Hmmm! Sometimes, I believe they're as touchy as Klingons."

"Romulans are touchy, and sneaky." Uhura replied as they arrived. "That's an even more ominous combination."

On the bridge, all seemed in order, except --

Sulu seemed somewhat distracted. Jim noticed that Sulu had to recheck calibrations at least twice, which was not his custom or need at all.

"Are you feeling the thing?" Moira Billings, at Chekov's station, asked.

"I feel a headache coming on," Sulu said, "I have been feeling chills too."

In moving to her station, Uhura nearly had a midstep, which was absolutely counter to her typical grace of movement.

"Lieutenant?" Jim asked.

She answered: "I just felt a bit faint. It's passed, already."

His XO's glance sharpened with concern. /Ashal-veh?/

"Both of you, get down to the Medbay! If it's nothing, I want to have that as an official diagnosis."

Sulu left gratefully and exited while Mr. Dwayne took over.

Uhura said: "Really ... I think ..."

Jim's glare was as stern as that of her love. She acquiesced.

/You'll know as soon as I do what the docs say, darling./ She sent as a promise.

++++

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Ack! That doesn't sound like 'nothing'. Waaaay too coincidental for them both to feel off at the same time. [face_worried]

I look forward to finding out what's wrong. [face_thinking]

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes what's wrong with them?

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Medbay

“Now some real work on the extremities of patient Edwards,” McCoy headed to the patient ward with Ker Djarada, Marc Jullio and Jeran Baldavin.

“Don’t flirt with her,” Jeran mused. He had seen her stats for reviewing and agreed fully with his superior. “She can be released tomorrow after suffering from a fracture of her hipbone and is a grumpy copy of Chief Ahart.”

“We kept her in a comatose state for two days before waking her up,” a man added and introduced himself as Lionel Majeski. “She is known as Miss Solitaire.”

“And infamous for her audacious behaviour,” McCoy grumped. He was glad that Ker and Jeran could accompany him. ‘Edwards has to leave today. I have had it with her.’

A click was heard and the door to the patient ward opened.

“Don’t we have to berate how to approach Miss Solitaire,” Jeran Baldavin halted outside the room.

“We will see when we stand before her bed,” Lionel Majeski had a twinkle in his eyes. “From the moment I had her out of the sedation she called this bed her sanctuary.”

“Sanctuary, hmm,” Ker began to grin. “Did she use more of those words?”

“Uh, she liked to be in unity with her bed,” Lionel mused. “But the IV was a pesky contraption and had to leave the sanctuary of her skin as soon as possible.”

“She doesn’t like tube thingies in her sanctuary,” Ker pointed to a cabinet where various sets were stored.

“Don’t let us nurture that sanctuary and have her out of the medward as soon as possible,” McCoy headed to patient Edwards – medics following him – and took the stats from the bed. Djarada pointing at the tube-thingies had him with an idea to get her out of ‘his’ medward.

Medtalk and ‘boys’ talk proved to be the solution. And when McCoy asked nurse Djarada to fetch a package with a foley catheter and presented that to him a tiny voice was heard from Edwards. She wanted to leave immediately but after the men gave her some decency.

Ker was the first to leave. He had to meet Christine Chapel.

- - -

McCoy began to furl up the medical gown left behind by patient Edwards when he heard the laughter of Christine Chapel who was showing his new nurse around and asking questions. He hurried to the two and said “I did elect nurse Djarada.”

“Must be his forebear that’s making me laugh,” Christine winked towards a smiling Ker Djarada. “I cannot fathom his age at all. The radiance of his eyes had me guessing only twenty something or so and that had him replying that I caught the hook, line and sinker.”

McCoy – in for some more fun with his chief nurse – remarked “nurse Djarada did delay the inevitable of aging. Mockery with death is his goal. Hypocrisy is his mark when you look at his outlooks.”

“I inherited all the bad traits after reading about a guy called Hobbie Klivian and getting his name as my nickname,” Ker surmised what his superior wanted and gave a mischievous wink when he saw Jeran standing in the doorpost.

“Meet me,” Jeran came and shook hands with Christine. “I am a guy called Wes Janson.”

“Klivian’s curse,” Christine grinned. She shared the love for Star Wars with McCoy and was soon engaged in the lively discussion. But some of her questions were to guess the age of ‘Klivian’ and ‘Janson’ and seeing Djarada sitting down on a chair before a mirror she had a great idea.

“He is now on site,” Christine Chapel had a devious smile on her face when she grabbed a pair of scissors after the endless fishing around to know nurse Djarada’s age. “His quota of hair will have to go” and she came to the nurse.

Clip, clip, clip, the scissors made a soft noise. Christine enjoyed this immensely. A ponytail was taken in one hand and clip, clip, clip it was severed. She was giving Ker Djarada a military cut.

“Now you are up to our standards!” McCoy had been observing the work.

[​IMG]

“Meet Hobbie Klivian,” Jeran stroked his hands through the short spikes.

“I like the new design,” Ker viewed his new looks in a mirror. “To whom do we designate my pony-tail?”

“What?” Christine asked with a voice sounding quite exasperate. She didn’t expect that question at all. For her hair was hair and just to be discarded.

“Dial nine one one or E-bay,” McCoy – in for more fun – grinned. “They have a great ability to get a new owner for the pony-tail.”

“Not liable with us on a five year mission to explore strange new worlds and civilisations,” Christine began when Nyota Uhura came in with an Asian colleague.

“Get them in separate rooms,” Ker Djarada grumbled when he recognised the symptoms of the flu immediately. He – in ‘nurse’ mode – stood up and hurried to a cabinet to pull out a package with greens.

tbc

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Aha! Thingies are to be avoided here, I see [face_laugh] Djarada is definitely up to specs and trying to guess their ages ;) ... She won't be able to come close! [face_laugh]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Co-authorly Note: Events from Nyota's side. @};-

~~~~~

Nyota did not care that the isolation suite was decorated, rather like birthing rooms nowadays, in gentle, soothing hues, and with soft lighting.

Christine smiled at her in sympathy. "Just a precaution. Len is informing them on the Bridge."

"I don't know where I could have gotten this from! And Sulu also?" Nyota asked in bewilderment.

"The only off-ship time you two have in common is that party with the Moraleses." Christine replied thoughtfully, putting the pieces together.

Nyota frowned. "I wonder if Panusconi could have gotten in one last dig after all?"

Christine sighed. "Rather a vindictive one if it was."

"Yolette was there also." Nyota pointed out in sudden concern.

"She had a bout of the flu early in her first cadet years during an internship. That's why she was spared. It's one of those strains that once you get it, you don't get it again. The mutation rate isn't as tricky."

"That's something to be thankful for." Nyota answered, earnestly.

"The incubation period is thankfully short too for contagion. 24-48 hours, not a week like some."

Nyota grinned. "That is cheering news."

"For someone who does not ascribe to, much less avow to worry, you certainly are doing a good job of it." Jim observed, half-joking as McCoy's update ended.

"I beg to differ ..."

"Hmmm. If you could, you would be pacing or some such time-honored pastime."

"I hardly think so." Was the terse objection.

/Darling, I miss you already, since we will have to be apart for at least a day!/

/Nyota, my own, I greatly anticipate your swift recovery, in that case./

Her tender laugh floated across their connection.

-----

:D

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And this is from the medical POV

Ker was busy with examining the bloodsamples taken from Uhura and Sulu when McCoy entered the lab.

“You saved the day,” McCoy nodded with approval after his examination of the two flu patients. He was glad that the Denebian flu could be treated and was mild in both patients.

“Ker is used to stir up problems,” Jeran Baldavin grinned.

“As in pound for pound?” McCoy quipped. “I did notice his abilities when the two of you applied for a job at Starfleet.”

“We have a considerate history of dealing with problems during our eighty years of working together at the Eb’an’daan university where I have been chief nurse for the last one hundred and fifty years.”

“Eighty years and one hundred and fifty years,” Christine looked to the three males and didn’t finish her keystroke because she couldn’t comprehend that at all.

- - -

Ker was ready with his samples and had some results he wanted to share with McCoy. He returned to the patients and contacted the office. A cabinet was opened and he took a sealed package. He saw McCoy coming in and giving a signal to proceed when he was readying an IV set.

Uhura just eyed him with a distracted look.

Ker located the vein in the beautiful and strong hand of his patient immediately with his sensitive fingers.

“You need this IV to get relief from the dehydration,” McCoy added the line and set the drip.

“And when can I receive visitors,” Nyota was of course with her mind on her ashal’veh.

“Arguably that atomic clock is better than my humble presence,” McCoy grinned. “But I have taken the Hippocratic Oath.”

“Leonard we have a bone problem,” Christine hurried in. She had been busy with Sulu.

McCoy followed her and saw the problem immediately when he examined Sulu who had a twitching nerve in his leg causing the muscles to spasm and give pains to the bones.
    A vessel in Sulu’s arm became the access for an IV.

“And this is just a precaution,” McCoy guided an oxygen mask on the face of Sulu. The symptoms of the Denebian flu were mild but could become worse.

- - -

Later
    “Now we can continue with proceeding his file,” Christine reached for the datapad containing the credentials of nurse Djarada. Her chin in the cusp of her hand she began to look at the screen and uttered a soft ‘wow’ when she saw his real age.

“I am 214 and he is 111 years old,” Ker gave a wink with his left eye to Jeran.

“Three sticks Ker and an A’ar’ian is old when he has three walking sticks,” Jeran showed her where she could find more about the A’ar’ian species on the web.

“We as A’ar’ians have a general pattern to follow after reaching adulthood at twenty years of age,” Ker Djarada grinned. “Our directive is to follow what your intuition is telling you and for me it was becoming a nurse and I love the work.”

Christine eyed his youthful silhouette. With a clap she closed the file and reached for the file of Jeran Baldavin.

Jeran saw Christine beginning to stare at his file and grinned.

“With your vast knowledge and long career you can become the leader of my long running project,” McCoy said after reading surgeon Baldavin’s file.

“I have been following your project,” Jeran nodded. “Is there a sanction if I don’t finish the project in the next five years?”

“No, not at all and you can dive into the case all the free minutes if you like,” McCoy had a big smile on his face. “The file is coded ‘castle’ and on the terminal in the lab.”

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    It seems I missed a lot in here... so many things happen in RL these days. Thanks for all the fun updates! Also the mushy ones!

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    ~~~~~

"I have some welcome news. You're being released." McCoy told Uhura. "You seem to be responding to the restorative measures. All vestiges of the flu are practically gone."

"I'm not contagious, then?"

"For all practical purposes, not any more. The isolation gear is just for an hour or so. You can cool your heels someplace more comfortable." He winked.

Nyota grinned. "Thanks!!!"

"Hello!" Nyota smiled upon seeing her love enter the Medbay's quarantine area. The time interval was about up, and he had come to escort her out.

"I felt your ... impatience for the enforced isolation to be concluded." He murmured, grasping her closely.

She basked in the soft and rich tones of his voice.
    The isolation gear hindered the immediate and wonderful warmth of closer physical contact.

He could not wait - for his part - to get her alone and out of all the incumbrances made necessary by medical precautions.

She laughed. "Ah, so you didn't experience that ... reaction ... even a little?"

He gazed into her lovely eyes. "Since you do mention it, I would be less than honest if I denied it."

It felt so good to tease again in their familiar repartee.

"Oh, love!!!" She breathed.

They shared a kiss, and then they left the common area of the med bay so they could adjourn to more private surroundings.

When they were alone, Nyota got into something sheer and comfortable and stretched out on the bed, closing her eyes with a very happy sigh.
    There was soft music in the background, and even softer lighting.
    He settled beside her, stroking a hand up her thigh.

"Mmm." She turned on her side and they embraced. "Yolette has been by to see Sulu at least twice, since she's had this particular flu before. She's going to surprise him with his favorite custard-filled pastries when he's released. She also has a fondness for those particular treats, and one thing you can say for Florian, his pastries are sheer bliss! So, love, what special treat have you ordered up for me?"
    Her eyes were dancing.

He nuzzled her pulse point. Her taste was very sweet, particularly after their involuntary separation.

"Nothing which will satiate your gustatory fancies. I had another avenue in mind for a welcome, ashal-veh." The reply was ardent.

"Well! That's something you won't get a complaint over ... ever!" Nyota conceded with a soft chuckle.

Their mutual embrace tightened.

"I love the feel of being held by you." She murmured tenderly.

She was feeling very relaxed and content. His kisses feathered up from her throat to her lips, where they became more heated.
    Making up for the time apart in quite the spectacular fashion.

------

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    An excellent ending for the first viggie.

We will return soon with more adventures.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "I have some welcome news. You're being released." McCoy told Uhura. "You seem to be responding to the restorative measures. All vestiges of the flu are practically gone."

"I'm not contagious, then?"

"For all practical purposes, not any more. The isolation gear is just for an hour or so. You can cool your heels someplace more comfortable." He winked.

Nyota grinned. "Thanks!!!"

The word plays are always cool within your dialogues!

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Plays and pranks.
    Here is the next part

Part 2 Trouble for Ensign Janesen

One hurdle to become the new member of the medical team of the Enterprise was behind Ker Djarada. His immediate superior – chief surgeon Jeran Baldavin – had ordered him to gather blood-samples from the crew. Some crewmembers proved quite a challenge queasy about needles or blood. But Ker was grinning when he began to peel his blue butyl-rubber glove first from his left hand, the one that had held a certain arm stable now a week ago. Scotty – the engineer who had offered him the scotch whiskey – had dropped like a sack of flour on the floor.

Now the pranking rivalry could start official and Ker knew more ideas to make Scotty’s life interesting. A haunted medbay was one of the ideas. Jeran was his partner in crime. Appearing in a black medical gown covered with bloody spots had even McCoy perplexed before it had the engineer vowing to retaliate with another prank.

A covet operation – help from Jeran and McCoy on the medical side and help from the entire engineering department for Scotty – followed. Engineering – mostly the Jeffries tubes – and medbay – lab and certain places – became quite interesting places to visit for the pranking crew.

Red globs of slithering plasti-gel had engineers retaliating with grease filled boots.

Butyl-rubber gloves filled with helium had those engineers chasing them all the way into the Jeffries tubes.

Scotty was the first to give up and offer a cease of pranking action even more when he saw Spock – not wanting to take part in the action to help him – headed to the cabin of his beloved.

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: Little bit of medical and mushy action here, a combined effort :cool:

Ensign Devlin Janesen was very close friends with Jana & Marc. He was a specialist in rare botanical species.
    A cutting tool had misfired during a recent mission and he'd been lacerated, not badly, but still there was loss of blood and worry over strange bacterial infections.
    It transpired that he had a rare blood disorder, which was under good medical management, but the injury had caused a flare-up.

Nyota expected her ashal-veh to be in the labs, poring over the minute details of what Janesen and his team had been exploring.
    So when she strolled into their quarters after-shift, she was very happy to find him, idly strumming the lyre.

"Hi! I thought you'd be soaking up the fascinating discoveries unearthed by Janesen." She smiled, half-teasingly.

"I was, but I wished to become absorbed in other matters this evening." He rejoined, "Since you will be leaving for a brief conference the day after tomorrow."

"Oh, how absolutely thoughtful!" Nyota exclaimed. And sweet and lovable, she added silently, taking a seat beside him. Her gratitude and love shone across their bond and in her eyes.

Spock then played for her, passionate and soul-stirring melodies, intermingled with loving kisses.

Jeran Baldavin was busy with applying a new drain in the wound of ensign Janesen. He had seen the slight trail of blood in the waste-bag.
    Blood in the waste could be a sign of malice. But to gallop – as Christine Chapel was fond to remark – to the chief medical officer was not necessary. ‘Hold your reins’ was another of her sayings.
    Jeran tried to ignore his gut feelings. He began to examine the fluid.
    To curtail more tests Jeran contacted the first officer, knowing that he could search the database more rapidly.

"A flawless miracle worker with the hardware and software," Was Jeran's comment. "Rather like Ghent."

"Without the blue hair, and with a very beautiful companion." Djarada smiled in agreement.

Jeran got a small smile on his face when he heard first the musical voice of Uhura before Spock answered.

Spock revealed – after only a short search – that ensign Janesen had ancestors suffering from the same reduction of lymfocytes and could point the medical officer to a direction to cure the ensign.

Nurse Ker Djarada pulled his dirty greens over his head after helping Jeran with patient Janesen. He was glad that the downward curve was going upwards, indicating a victory over the disease.
    McCoy had been very correct in saying that the man with the chisel was kept out of the medbay with help from a green devil. Return to duty was expected in a month. Ensign Janesen would be present when his team was scheduled for R and R.

A warmly appreciative nuzzle by Spock on Nyota’s pulse point ended the song.

She shivered with pleasure, then placed the harp aside, happy as always when he invited her to play the beautiful instrument.

He, for his part, was very impressed by her acumen. She always brought forth sweet and soaring melodies from the strings.

The com-panel chimed indicating an incoming message.

It was from Jana, stating that all was well with Devlin, looking up anyway, with heartfelt thanks.

"We wanted to let you guys know but didn't want to ... interrup with a verbal com-call." She appended a wink.

Nyota laughed.

After receiving a very nice back rub, Nyota smirked and reached a hand out to tickle, even though Spock was immune to her tickling (allegedly).

"I am impervious to your tickles." He insisted, laughter flowing between them.

"Hmm! Really? What about to ... this?" Her lips fastened on his and he squeezed her even closer.

/Never to that, my love!/ He nibbled her ear.

/I should hope not!/ Was the happy reply, as their kisses lengthened, and caresses mingled.

++++

Happy wriggles!

[face_dancing]

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    squeelicious ending of this part;)

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And with more happy wriggles to follow, this is the beginning of the next viggie:

Part 3 R and R musings and how to get Kirk to visit medbay

Nurse Ker Djarada grinned when he saw the big wall display. Among those scheduled for R and R by the captain on the bridge was Ensign Janesen. What made him smile even more was that the architect of the cure was now enjoying some free time with his beloved Uhura. How things could have ended different if Spock and his analytical abilities had not been there.

His friend Jeran Baldavin was busy but shared the laughs. His project was proceeding smoothly with one exception. The captain was still to be examined.

“Some patients are more troublesome than the others,” McCoy grinned when he pointed to the wall display where he was showing Ker and Jeran stats of patients. “I had to weave quite a tale to get that stubborn captain here on a medbed. After a fray he came to the bridge holding his right arm in a way that indicated an injury. I as his friend was ignored. Spock and Uhura commented in their own unique way but no. What did Jim do? He stubbornly remained in his captain’s chair and ordered Sulu to go to warp three and pursue the Klingon bird of prey. The man is like a naughty kid brother always in for some trouble. But you cannot have a better comrade.”

“Did he tangle with a Klingon again?” Ker had an admiring look on his face. He was now entirely up to date with the Marcus and Harrison disaster.

“He did,” McCoy answered. “We had a stop over at a trading outpost near Klingon territory and there they were. Klingons were allowed to beam down and the hostilities began immediately when one remarked on the captain. Jim tried to ignore them but he shouldn’t have taken Scotty along.”

“Ah the famous engineer and his Scottish temperament,” Jeran began to laugh. I did tangle with him after the obstacle run set by cook Florian McLintlock. I finished without exerting myself too much and commented on the sweaty engineer and that had him tackling me. Scotty began?”

“Sure and Yolette could order an emergency beam up before things got really nasty,” McCoy replied. “The Klingons were gone too and that had Jim ordering to pursue them to the border. Only after seeing their sorry behinds – you can guess what Jim was calling them – entering Klingon space Jim followed me after my scary tale to let me treat his bruised wrist. I had quite a challenge to get him on the medbed when we were here.”

“Ah and that happened in the first month, making this the right moment to see the captain for a check-up on his wrist,” Jeran mused.

“Or a show of a new piece of equipment,” Ker got a thoughtful look on his face. “But for that I need to know what’s where and what’s doing what.”

“Breakfast first Ker and maybe we will see the captain there indulging in some sweet or fat things that will have us starting a discussion and leading him to the medbay.” Jeran began to pull his greens over his head.

“I am sure you will find him in the restaurant,” McCoy said. “Audrey was there when I left and she has some free time. And with Jim now finishing the R and R schedule he will make a beeline to her table.”

tbc

AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ny's Note: Mush now! :)

~~~~~~

Candles glimmered on the edges of the tub. Nyota slid into the foaming lavender-scented bubbles. Her lover grasped her silken shoulder as she slid into the water and closed her eyes with a contented sigh.

He basked in her beauty, and let her adoration flow in and through him like a song.

T'Pring had been present at the latest New Vulcan official function, at which he, and the rest of the Enterprise's top-ranking officers had attended.

She had barely acknowledged him, and in her cool, detached way, she had been irritated by Sarek's obvious approbation of Nyota, and the latter's genuine affinity for the Ambassador.

“As a spouse T’Pring was not suited for me,” Spock murmured. “With her I never would have wanted a child. She was ever the logical Vulcan. She could never give me the feeling that I – a half Vulcan – was wanted by her. Scorn was on her face. Betrayal with a full blooded Vulcan was her goal. She had the potency to become a great scientist.”

How like Callista that sounds. Nyota thought, sending back a mental caress.

Nyota grimaced and answered softly. "She will likely not reach the pinnacle of her career, or will fail to value it. She never could have appreciated you, your wonderful specialness. Her bondmate whomever he turns out to be will find a cold and lonely existence." She paused. "She is a ship without an anchor. She will never reach a safe harbor. She is like Harrison adrift forever."

Spock reflected that love with T'Pring would have always remained elusive. Nyota was a safe harbor and his mental and emotional anchor.

Nyota recalled: "I once received merely formal greetings from her when I was on duty on the bridge. No goodbye followed.”

“I only have fading, transitory memories of T’Pring,” Spock caressed her breasts. “You are my eternal ashal-veh.”

"Do I make you happy, then?" Her eyes glowed, as she felt the answer in his touch and through their bond.

He teased. "Happiness is a term that is hard to define." Then with deep sincerity: "If you mean do you make me feel a sense of balance, wholeness, and serenity, yes, you do."

His caresses were making her tingle all over.

"But there is more, so much more to it than that." He breathed, kissing the path where his hands had stroked, then moving up to her throat. "There has been always, something drawing me to you, inexorably."

He was her love, now and forever, their bond growing stronger with each event they shared, each jocular or loving moment.

"I absolutely adore you, my heart, my soul." She murmured, and captured his lips with hers.

++++
    Ooh, I did love that! ^:)^

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    squeelicious love and sweetness

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “I only have fading, transitory memories of T’Pring,” Spock caressed her breasts. “You are my eternal ashal-veh.”

"Do I make you happy, then?" Her eyes glowed, as she felt the answer in his touch and through their bond.

He teased. "Happiness is a term that is hard to define." Then with deep sincerity: "If you mean do you make me feel a sense of balance, wholeness, and serenity, yes, you do."

His caresses were making her tingle all over.

"But there is more, so much more to it than that." He breathed, kissing the path where his hands had stroked, then moving up to her throat. "There has been always, something drawing me to you, inexorably."

He was her love, now and forever, their bond growing stronger with each event they shared, each jocular or loving moment.

"I absolutely adore you, my heart, my soul." She murmured, and captured his lips with hers.

You write Spock in a sexy, yet clever way! [face_love]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nicole,thanks!!!!!!! [face_dancing] All it took was the right woman ^:)^ ^:)^

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    With more to come, here is the next part

“I am glad that I could take you to the Enterprise before the captain announced that we will be on a five year journey to discover new planets and new civilisations,” McCoy drawled in his Southern accent when he saw nurse Djarada coming in with surgeon Baldavin after the two had had breakfast. He expected another man to follow them but no.

“No captain and no Audrey,” Ker grumped. “McLintlock said that Jim took one of his greasy concoctions, headed to Audrey and was gone. He has some free time too. And for us work.”

“Yes,” Jeran grinned. “Show us what we don’t have on Aldebaran five.”

“I will be your guide in our quite sophisticated medbay.”

“And I couldn’t have asked for a better guardian than you and you,” Ker Djarada saw his friend Jeran Baldavin giving a mischievous smile. “Your endeavour to save us from Sith lord Panusconi will be one of the legends told to our children. We had to leave the hospitality offered by Admiral Morales very abruptly but it was necessary.”

“I have a feeling that the moron will meet us again,” Ker Djarada mused. “He was quite adamant in his wishes to let us become a part of his team developing enhanced cyborg-human crosses.”

“But he didn’t know that we were aware of his plans and did interpret our race as just being one of human colonists with us happy to return after all those years back to earth,” Jeran began to laugh.

Ker added “Panusconi said this; ‘Your tether with earth guided you and that message from McCoy was just very convenient’ and was trying to herd us towards his office when Admiral Morales came running towards the emergency rooms with his crying son.”

“And as the majority of medics do everywhere and everytime when meeting that kind of emergency I took action and had you spurting after me,” Ker grinned when he remembered his speeding with the hoverchair. “We put the need of that kid before the self esteem of Panusconi. But he stayed quite near us.”

“Amazing with you as a drivers diaster in that hoverchair,” Jeran quipped.

“I tried to get away from the Sith lord,” Ker stated.

“Panusconi began even to scold us when we ignored him. Words – littered with scorch and doom – were his way to get attention. But I had foreseen his devious plans and had informed you.”

“Yes, prior to our meeting you told me to act as a common earth human,” Ker saw McCoy beginning to smile. “Later when we were on the Enterprise we could reveal our real race.”

“I was the first to meet the captain and went to wait for you in medbay but was the latter to come in when Scotty and McCoy were playing that prank on you.”

“His majesty chief engineer Scott came with the idea,” McCoy laughed. “He likes to disturb the harmony in my territory. I have been in enough arguments with him when he begins to give a different spin to the argument. And that will have me going into medical terms with great detail and even a picture. I have even seen him developing a sweat.”

“But it is your allowance that’s giving Scotty ideas to get into arguments,” Christine came in. “Give him a finger…”

“And he will take the entire hand,” McCoy laughed. “To have Scotty here on the Enterprise is a blessing for all of us. His resolve to have the Enterprise running at one hundred and ten percent of her capacities has saved us more than once. And he remains the moderate Scott when he is telling the captain that he will try to coax even more power from his beloved engines.”

“He is like that vendor we have met on the transport that took us to Earth,” Jeran grinned. He began to tell more about the journey and the new phase in his life serving now on the Enterprise.

And the tale of the vendor had McCoy coming up with another idea to get Kirk to medbay. He would wait until he could speak with Florian McLintlock in private.

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.