main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Story [Star Trek] "One Love, One Lifetime" Sarek/Amanda (WIP)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 12, 2020.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host Who Loves Fanfics & RPGs star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    Inspired by this incredible capslock eternally YUMMY!

~

Can you really be here? Is he really here, too, on a transport between your former home and your new one?

How is that possible? Those dark, seemingly cool eyes ... how deceptive. They are full, full of every dear and precious thing.

You can hardly credit it, that your hearts and lives are bound together, but it is so.

How amazing this is!

You take a deep breath and let the wonder, the love, permeate every fiber of your being.

He asked for your life to be bound to his, so gently, so sincerely... How could you refuse? There was never a second's hesitation... The only logical answer was: Yes, I will.

TBC...

+++

Mira_Jade likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Amanda sure is in love and Sarek too

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The Fanfic Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aw! There couldn't be a sweeter opening than this!! Amanda's reflections and answer to his proposal were beautiful! I can't wait to follow this for more. [face_love]

A most excellent title nick, too! PoTO remains one of my favourite musicals to this day. [face_love]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host Who Loves Fanfics & RPGs star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    And being sung by the inimitable Josh Groban and Kelly Clarkson -- evaporated just hearing that SWEET HARMONY!

Mira_Jade likes this.